PCT for Test E only

dank311

dank311

Awards
I am going to start a 10week test E only cycle here in about a month, and just trying to get everything lined up for it. I have experience with a about 4 PH cycles, but have not done any AAS just yet. This will be my first real AAS injectable cycle.
I have a few questions regarding ATD and PCT. I already have a bunch of Airimidex, but had a question regarding its use as well as other PCT items..

A brother I know whom has been doing AAS for almost 12 years now has told me its up to me whether or not just to use Airimidex for PCT, or to use a SERM (he recommended nolvadex over clomid). He said, for simple cycles like this he just uses airimidex throughout the cycle, and just tapers off the test. For any gyno flair or other estrogenic sides, he will use nolvadex once something happens, but I dont want it to be to late. I would rather do it right and do it safe the first time around. He mentioned that you can still have rebound after you stop taking the nolvadex. He says tapering off synthetic test is a much better and natural way for your body to restart its own test production. Now, I see the old school way of doing this before SERMS were widely used, but I also see alot of supporting evidence that SERMS are a proven route as well. I dont want to make this a old school VS new school debate, but I would appreciate some more information regarding both ways to go about PCT.

What are some PCT suggestions for a simple test E cycle like this?

Also, is cortisol control, and a natural test booster good things to add during PCT? or is that more for shorter PH cycles?

devilsadvo

devilsadvo

Banned
Awards
Nolva 20/20/20/20
Clomid 50/50/50/50
Proviron 25/25/25/25

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nolva 20/20/20/20
Clomid 50/50/50/50
Proviron 25/25/25/25

i dont know why everyone says to combin nolva and clomid

those 2 dont create synergy.

one or the other

Clomid is better, 100/50/50/50 with .5-1mg Adex the whole time.

if you use nolva, use aromasin as well 10mg ED

proviron is not going to work, although it can free up test, it Binds to the AR , so how efficent it is during PCT is skeptical (not allowing your natural test to work as a muscle builder because theres something binding to it.)

devilsadvo

devilsadvo

Banned
Awards
ah, ok. if i cant find armidex then the 10mg nolva during cycle would be ok?would prov be good to use during the cycle as an anti E?

clomid and nolva do different things- nolva stops receptors linking onto the E and clomid gets your hormone levels normal.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ah, ok. if i cant find armidex then the 10mg nolva during cycle would be ok?would prov be good to use during the cycle as an anti E?

clomid and nolva do different things- nolva stops receptors linking onto the E and clomid gets your hormone levels normal.

they both have mixed properties, clomid is better for getting your boys back

a good anti E on cycle can be 6 bromo.

Dmanavar

Dmanavar

Awards
dont get arimidex!! its cost too much!!!! personally i prefer it to nolva and clom but dont get it! if used for a long time 4-12 weeks. it raises your LH like nothing else.....and at a decent dose as well. but nolva is much more cost efficient.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
dont get arimidex!! its cost too much!!!! personally i prefer it to nolva and clom but dont get it! if used for a long time 4-12 weeks. it raises your LH like nothing else.....and at a decent dose as well. but nolva is much more cost efficient.
your out of your mind bro, its not that expensive, especially at .5mg EOD.

nolva and arimidex are 2 completly different thing bro, you should know this.

the LH rise from adex is sufficient when combined with clomid, wen its with nolva its action is inhibited, same with letro and nolva,

and if you use nolva on cycle thats just stupid IMO. Adex will do a better job at controlling estro as well as help prevent gyno.

Dmanavar

Dmanavar

Awards
the website i was referring to sell it at 1mg not .5mg and it retails at 28 tabs for 263 dollars compared to the tamoxifen which is 40 dollars i would say thats a big difference in price. Also i never said they were the same thing, i also said nothing about using nolva on cycle. Last thing the LH rise i was referring to was on a heavy male who had gyno, high estrogen and low LH/FSH and arimidex was solely used and to great affect.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
Run Clomid for 4 weeks at 50mg/day. That's all you need for a Test Ethanate cycle.

AUTO

Awards
  • Established
Run Clomid for 4 weeks at 50mg/day. That's all you need for a Test Ethanate cycle.

yep, I have used nolva for sides during and pct no probs. low test should be very easy to control. you dont need arimidex its not needed for low test.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
the website i was referring to sell it at 1mg not .5mg and it retails at 28 tabs for 263 dollars compared to the tamoxifen which is 40 dollars i would say thats a big difference in price. Also i never said they were the same thing, i also said nothing about using nolva on cycle. Last thing the LH rise i was referring to was on a heavy male who had gyno, high estrogen and low LH/FSH and arimidex was solely used and to great affect.
yea the online pharmicies definetly rape you on those, theres no way in hell that on another site it will be NEARLY as much as that, i got my 1mg per mL 30mL bottle for like 30 bucks, and that lasts 15 weeks at .5mg EOD

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
id say start with 100mg for week one then 50 mg for 3 weeks.

also people forget to remember there is an estrogen agonist in there, (causes for emotional problems in some) so i think a low dose AI ED while on it will work synergysically with it.

AUTO

Awards
  • Established

also people forget to remember there is an estrogen agonist in there, (causes for emotional problems in some) so i think a low dose AI ED while on it will work synergysically with it.

a ai at that dose is not in need

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established

Sure, it won't hurt. I personally haven't had the need for it. I did however run a low dose Arimidex during some of my cycle to control the bloat.

dank311

dank311

Awards
I am main points of this post is to reduce bloat, gyno prevention, and recuperation of testosterone and testes, and trying to find the best way to do this without causing to much damage and/or rebound.

I have read that SERMS like clomid and nolva are very hard on liver, and studies state that can possibly cause liver disease, and prostate problems long term.

I have been told the best way is to taper off the test and use airmidex during the whole cycle.
How does this compare to using clomid or nolva to reduce bloat, gyno prevention, and recuperation of testosterone and testes?

What about things like Resveratrol and/or test boosters after cycle? I have seen this as far as PH cycles, but not sure if it would be effecient for AAS cycle.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
I am main points of this post is to reduce bloat, gyno prevention, and recuperation of testosterone and testes, and trying to find the best way to do this without causing to much damage and/or rebound.

I have read that SERMS like clomid and nolva are very hard on liver, and studies state that can possibly cause liver disease, and prostate problems long term.

I have been told the best way is to taper off the test and use airmidex during the whole cycle.
How does this compare to using clomid or nolva to reduce bloat, gyno prevention, and recuperation of testosterone and testes?

What about things like Resveratrol and/or test boosters after cycle? I have seen this as far as PH cycles, but not sure if it would be effecient for AAS cycle.
One reason why the internet sucks is all the misinformation. First off, Nolva and Clomid aren't that bad for your liver. Think of all the breast cancer patients that take this stuff for months and months. You don't see any of them dying from liver issues. So I highly doubt 4 weeks will kill you or any of us. If you still feel strongly about that, take some liver supplements.

I condone the use of Arimidex on cycle should the need arise. Start with a small dose an adjust accordingly. I personally ran it for 4 weeks out of my 10 week cycle to control some bloating I had. It worked great.

As far as other test boosters on cycle, I really can't give you any advice since I've never gone that route. Primordial Performance has stated that using their Sustain Alpha during a cycle can help prevent shutdown so you may want to look a little further into that.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
nothing is really going to prevent shutdown while on cycle, because of the amount of the drug/compound you already have in your body, it may help recovery.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
nothing is really going to prevent shutdown while on cycle, because of the amount of the drug/compound you already have in your body, it may help recovery.
well not completely, but some help is better than none.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well not completely, but some help is better than none.

i dont think anything other then Adex on a injectable steriod cycle is needed... controlling estrogen will help your body bbounce back faster.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
i dont think anything other then Adex on a injectable steriod cycle is needed... controlling estrogen will help your body bbounce back faster.
So you're not a believe in using HCG either?

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
not on cycle, off cycle yes

why turn the car on just to turn it back off,

id rather turn it on and keep it on.
Well I just can't agree with you there. Have you ever tried using HCG during?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well I just can't agree with you there. Have you ever tried using HCG during?

never pinned, but i study this crap a retarted amount .... so in that sense in do not have experience persay, but ive had people use that protocol with great success

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
never pinned, but i study this crap a retarted amount .... so in that sense in do not have experience persay, but ive had people use that protocol with great success
I don't see anything wrong with using it during PCT, but its more effective when used during cycle IMO. Either way is fine I suppose.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't see anything wrong with using it during PCT, but its more effective when used during cycle IMO. Either way is fine I suppose.

i would personally only use it on cycle if i run like 6 month cycles. or anything higher then that, but it would be 2 times every 12 weeks. instead of 2 times every week.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
i would personally only use it on cycle if i run like 6 month cycles. or anything higher then that, but it would be 2 times every 12 weeks. instead of 2 times every week.
Are you talking about HCG twice every two months? I've never heard that before. Why so little?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Are you talking about HCG twice every two months? I've never heard that before. Why so little?

if i run a were to run a cycle longer then 6 months, then yea ill only do it 2 times every couple months. no need to turn on my testis just for them to go back off. but i wouldnt do it for a 12 week cycle, not neccessary IMO. hCG off cycle only...

basically what i gather from this is if you control estrogen, then desensitizing will not occur to the same effect, and that your testis will go back to normal 3 days later..

Attachments