Some Serm Questions

LexB7

Awards
Some stuff I've been wondering about Serms
Will the Serm prevent the gyno or will it also help combat existing gyno?

I am considering doing a cycle of sus500 and was wondering what the recommended SERM is. The names I've seen mentioned seem to be prescription only which would make it difficult for me to acquire them, (clomid). Which is why I was leaning to OTC but the consensus seems to be that a SERM is neccesary.

When into the sus500 cycle do I begin the PCT into the SERM?

Looking forward to the responses.

eballarj

Awards
  • Established

I am considering doing a cycle of sus500 and was wondering what the recommended SERM is. The names I've seen mentioned seem to be prescription only which would make it difficult for me to acquire them, (clomid). Which is why I was leaning to OTC but the consensus seems to be that a SERM is neccesary.

you probably want a SERM dood. many companies sell serms for research supply purposes. search by their drug name (i.e. Clomiphene Citrate)

you absolutely need to do (MUCH) more research before even considering starting your cycle though. it's only safe if you DO IT RIGHT. The questions you are asking are very basic. (check the stickies in the PCT forum and the Steroids forum, and READ READ READ).

eballarj

Awards
  • Established

PCT typically begins at the end of your PH/AAS cycle. (hence, the term Post Cycle Therapy)

LexB7

Awards
I am 20 years old, in your opinion is this too early to begin a product such as sus500?

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
From my understanding, sus500 is a combo of 2(poss 3) different things,... that being said, some people have problems with such products. Wow, you're still under 21 and haven't reached your potential, so imho, yes it is to early for such a thing. I would definitely put more time in the gym, that along with good diet will give you great gains @your age if you are dedicated. I just would not recommend sus500 for ANYONE'S first cycle,... something milder to get feet wet. Keep the site updated.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Alright,I did some researching and found out that sus500 is 2 non-methyls. I was originally incorrect in my thinking,...(not the first time). Anyways, the word is it should be milder on liver,.. but keep eye on BP and lipids.

Kraker

Kraker

Awards
  • Established
A couple other items like sus500 are, Methyl V-Test, and Testanate-50. These two also have a combination of 3 PH/PS. Definately not something to use on your first cycle.

eballarj

Awards
  • Established
halodrol clones are what most people say are a "safe" first cycle (with milk thistle..). I'm no expert, but you should probably wait. If you haven't been working out long (you're only 20), you can get PH-like gains from just eating like a monster.

I remember i gained 7 lbs in 5 weeks a while ago just from non stop (fairly clean) eating. ...and protein shakes. no change in BF% either :) --plus, eating is much more fun than having kidney pumps, lack of energy and headaches, lol.

LexB7

Awards
I will be 21 in about 2 weeks. Since sus500 shouldn't be used, it was suggested that I use a halodrol clone.

So I was thinking either Hemadrol by EST or H-drol by Competitive Edge Labs. When you say they are "safe" what are you referring to? Safe in regards to liver, heart, BP, gyno?

As you said I would quickly gain at this point just from eating right, but if I did not a cycle of a halo clone would this cause limitations in my ability to gain mass just by using protein and eating right afterwards?

eballarj

Awards
  • Established
I will be 21 in about 2 weeks. Since sus500 shouldn't be used, it was suggested that I use a halodrol clone.

So I was thinking either Hemadrol by EST or H-drol by Competitive Edge Labs. When you say they are "safe" what are you referring to? Safe in regards to liver, heart, BP, gyno?

As you said I would quickly gain at this point just from eating right, but if I did not a cycle of a halo clone would this cause limitations in my ability to gain mass just by using protein and eating right afterwards?

that's what some people say. --which makes sense. but i don't know if i believe it. hema/h-drol is safer in terms of side effects mainly, and in that it's mild, so the HPTA is not shut down as in other. So your recovery/PCT will be much better easier.

eballarj

Awards
  • Established

to be honest, i think you should wait. maybe even a couple years to get a SOLID workout and SOLID diet. if you don't have both, it can be difficult to make gains on PHs still..it's not like you take the pill, do a light workout, and get swoll. you still gotta do everything else right in addition to the PH.

Maybe you should look up the MassFX/HyperdrolX2 stack. it's natural tesosterone booster, which means no PCT, no dangers really

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
not to be a prick here but you're 20, and telling me "I'll be 21 in 2 weeks" doesn't cut it either. 21 is a magic # for drinking in most states, not PS/PH use. again i'm not trying to be a prick, but please wait till you even come close to your potential, which will be in at least 2 or 3 more years. a couple of more years of serious diet and training will do more for you in the long run than any PH/PS ever will. be kind to your body man, wait, you're not going anywhere. as i dispense this advise i try to remember when i was 10 years younger, and when i was your age you could not tell me s**t, cause i knew everything already.......please do not be the old me (not saying you are either).

LexB7

Awards
Alright thanks for the advice guys, I have noticed some nice gains if I do workout heavy and take my protein, weight gainer, and meals appropriately. I do gain mass fairly quicker, but If I don't maintain I lose it just as fast.

I'll do some more reading up on some supplements and PH's. I probably will take your advice and not do the PH but rather something on a low scale that is still effective.

LexB7

Awards
I was thinking of a product such as powerFULL by USP labs

eballarj

Awards
  • Established
Alright thanks for the advice guys, I have noticed some nice gains if I do workout heavy and take my protein, weight gainer, and meals appropriately. I do gain mass fairly quicker, but If I don't maintain I lose it just as fast.

I'll do some more reading up on some supplements and PH's. I probably will take your advice and not do the PH but rather something on a low scale that is still effective.

I think that's just the way it is with weightlifting. I struggle with it myself being an "ecto." eating enough will eventually become a habit. Sux for faster metabolism, because each pound of muscle seems to cost another $20/week (exagerated?) of food! haha. Sad, but true.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
All you need to do is eat right and lift hard and get plenty of rest at this point.