6 weeks on Raloxifene

Reeve

Awards
It's been 6 weeks since I started taking Raloxifene for superdrol induced gyno and so far I haven't seen any changes. Started the first two weeks on 120mg a day before halving to 60mg. Does anyone know when I'm likely to start noticing a difference as I know a lot of people have reported good things about this stuff. Thanks

MrTexas1982

Awards
It's been 6 weeks since I started taking Raloxifene for superdrol induced gyno and so far I haven't seen any changes. Started the first two weeks on 120mg a day before halving to 60mg. Does anyone know when I'm likely to start noticing a difference as I know a lot of people have reported good things about this stuff. Thanks
This is a PUBMED Study of Ralox and Tamox.

Beneficial effects of raloxifene and tamoxifen in the treatment of pubertal gynecomastia.
Lawrence SE, Faught KA, Vethamuthu J, Lawson ML.

Department of Pediatrics, University of Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. [email protected]

OBJECTIVES: To assess the efficacy of the anti-estrogens tamoxifen and raloxifen in the medical management of persistent pubertal gynecomastia. STUDY DESIGN: Retrospective chart review of 38 consecutive patients with persistent pubertal gynecomastia who presented to a pediatric endocrinology clinic. Patients received reassurance alone or a 3- to 9-month course of an estrogen receptor modifier (tamoxifen or raloxifene). RESULTS: Mean (SD) age of treated subjects was 14.6 (1.5) years with gynecomastia duration of 28.3 (16.4) months. Mean reduction in breast nodule diameter was 2.1 cm (95% CI 1.7, 2.7, P <.0001) after treatment with tamoxifen and 2.5 cm (95% CI 1.7, 3.3, P <.0001) with raloxifene. Some improvement was seen in 86% of patients receiving tamoxifen and in 91% receiving raloxifene, but a greater proportion had a significant decrease (>50%) with raloxifene (86%) than tamoxifen (41%). No side effects were seen in any patients. CONCLUSION: Inhibition of estrogen receptor action in the breast appears to be safe and effective in reducing persistent pubertal gynecomastia, with a better response to raloxifene than to tamoxifen. Further study is required to determine that this is truly a treatment effect.

PMID: 15238910 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE
Hope This helps

Reeve

Awards
thanks. i've stocked up on raloxifene anyway to see it through a good few months. was just wondering if people on here have had any success

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
You're forgetting the AI bro. Add ATD into the mix. There's a thread on here where a bro used ralox and atd to get rid of his gyno.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
most of the people on ehre use torem nolva and clomid (clomid isnt seen as much as the others) most people dont use raloxefin although i believe its better then nolva/torem, but not as good as clomid.

i think that its the forgotten SERM, does wonders for your bones, and gyno reduction.

the problem with gyno is once you have it , displacing natural estrogen with a synthetic estrogen isnt going to make it much better.

you need to REDUCE estrogen with a STEROIDAL inhibitor (in which case the only way to get gyno again is by the development of new aromatase enzymes.)

something like aromasin would really help, 6bromo will help as well.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Be patient. Im sure most people use Ralox over a period of 3-6 months to reduce their gyno. Im giving letro a go now to see if it helps. Joints are getting a little sore so hopefully its kicking in full swing soon.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Be patient. Im sure most people use Ralox over a period of 3-6 months to reduce their gyno. Im giving letro a go now to see if it helps. Joints are getting a little sore so hopefully its kicking in full swing soon.

you need to remove the problem to fix your problem, a SERM isnt needed when an AI is available (in terms of gyno control) fix the problem(steroidal AI), dont mask it with something else(SERM).

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
you need to remove the problem to fix your problem, a SERM isnt needed when an AI is available (in terms of gyno control) fix the problem(steroidal AI), dont mask it with something else(SERM).
Im confused. Letro is an AI corrcet? im not using a SERM.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im confused. Letro is an AI corrcet? im not using a SERM.
yea letro is an AI, i was talking to the OP

but your gunna use a SERM after letro right? id switch over to aromasin or 6bromo

also letro is nonsteroidal.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
yea letro is an AI, i was talking to the OP

but your gunna use a SERM after letro right? id switch over to aromasin or 6bromo

also letro is nonsteroidal.
was thinknig low dose tamox to control any rebound.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
was thinknig low dose tamox to control any rebound.

IMO the rebound comes from the SERMs because it leaves circulating estrogen in your body,

get rid of the estrogen that causes the problem,

Letro, then bromo, then off, your golden.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Bromo? as in HDX2? that stuff aint cheap.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bromo? as in HDX2? that stuff aint cheap.

Tdrive extreme, by Juggernaut, they used to have it on sale at NP dunno anymore though.

aPCT is cheaper though, i think its like 30 bucks, and its fine for the purposes your using it for, you dont really need a mixture of isomers, aPCT i think its only 6b-bromo