Plz Critique My Havoc PCT

FOOFAC

FOOFAC

Awards
  • Established
Did an 8wk pulse last Feb but this is my first cycle. In addition to what is listed I will also be taking the usual protein powders, w/o stims, xtend & other BCAA's. Please take a look at my PCT and let me know what ya think. I appreciate any advice you guys can offer. Thanks.

Cycle
wk1 Havoc 20mg
wk2 Havoc 30mg
wk3 Havoc 40mg
wk4 Havoc 40mg

PCT
Last 5 days of cycle DTH 3caps
wk1 Nolva 40mg/6-oxo 100mg/DTH 5caps/DHEA 100mg
wk2 Nolva 20mg/6-oxo 200mg/DTH 5caps/DHEA 100mg
wk3 Nolva 20mg/6-oxo 300mg/DTH 5caps/DHEA 100mg/Lean Xtreme 3caps
wk4 Nolva 10mg/6-oxo 300mg/DTH 5caps/DHEA 50mg/Lean Xtreme 3caps
wk5 6-oxo 200mg/Lean Xtreme 3caps
wk6 6-oxo 100mg/Lean Xtreme 3capsg

Cycle Support 1 scoop/d
Orange Triad 6caps/d
Fish Oil 8g/d
SuperCissus 1g AM, 1g PM
Taurine 3g pre, 3g post w/o
Pantothenic Acid 3g-7g week 1-4
Creatine 5g while on post w/o, 5g/d PCT

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
FOOFAC

FOOFAC

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys but I already have lots...of course I only seem to buy pre or post sales. lol
The only part of my PCT that I'm in question of is my DHEA and Lean Xtreme dosing. Anyone have any input regarding this? Thanks.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks guys but I already have lots...of course I only seem to buy pre or post sales. lol
The only part of my PCT that I'm in question of is my DHEA and Lean Xtreme dosing. Anyone have any input regarding this? Thanks.

Cannot help with the DHEA but LX should be started on day 15 of pct 1 cap three times a day till you finish the bottle.:head:

FOOFAC

FOOFAC

Awards
  • Established
Ok that's what I have for the LX. I only ask because I saw a post where Dr.D had different dosages for LX based on weather DHEA was used or not so I assume there must be something to it.

To clarify, if DHEA is used then the LX dose is 2,1,1 for those 3 wks.
If DHEA is not used, then the dose is 3,2,1 (number of caps per day that is) for those first 3 wks. We marketed it as 50mg caps instead of 25mg, so I have confused people with those 25mg increments for a long time now!
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/37790-running-serm-inverse-17.html#post726495

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Ok that's what I have for the LX. I only ask because I saw a post where Dr.D had different dosages for LX based on weather DHEA was used or not so I assume there must be something to it.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/37790-running-serm-inverse-17.html#post726495
The point is to try and get 3 doses a day when it counts the most and cortisol is highest (morning, early afternoon'ish, then again around 6pm), also prior to w/o, and post-w/o too if you're really strict, lol. The DHEA is the most androgenic so it's best utilized at 100-200mg in the morning (or at least not much later than noon) and pre-w/o regardless of the time. The specific anti-cort supp of your choice can be utilized at all other times.

This is what I've found works best:

Wake up (5-6am) Take 100mg DHEA
Breakfast (7-8am) Take another 100mg DHEA or 1-2 anti-corts
Lunch or early afternoon (~1pm) Take 1-2 anti-corts
Evening (~6pm) Take 1 anti-cort
Pre-w/o (night) Take 100mg DHEA
Post-w/o (midnightish) Take 1 anti-cort

This averages about 200mg DHEA per day, and i take 1 or 2 anti-cort supps to take up the slack in all the other time slots, so on average about 4 anti-corts per day too. Works well for me.

FOOFAC

FOOFAC

Awards
  • Established
The point is to try and get 3 doses a day when it counts the most and cortisol is highest (morning, early afternoon'ish, then again around 6pm), also prior to w/o, and post-w/o too if you're really strict, lol. The DHEA is the most androgenic so it's best utilized at 100-200mg in the morning (or at least not much later than noon) and pre-w/o regardless of the time. The specific anti-cort supp of your choice can be utilized at all other times.

This is what I've found works best:

Wake up (5-6am) Take 100mg DHEA
Breakfast (7-8am) Take another 100mg DHEA or 1-2 anti-corts
Lunch or early afternoon (~1pm) Take 1-2 anti-corts
Evening (~6pm) Take 1 anti-cort
Pre-w/o (night) Take 100mg DHEA
Post-w/o (midnightish) Take 1 anti-cort

This averages about 200mg DHEA per day, and i take 1 or 2 anti-cort supps to take up the slack in all the other time slots, so on average about 4 anti-corts per day too. Works well for me.

I workout first thing in the morning so I assume this would be the way to go or should I drop the 11pm dose?

(5-6am) Wake up Pre-w/o Take 100mg DHEA
(7-8am) Breakfast Post-w/o 1 anti-cort
(~1pm) Lunch or early afternoon 100mg DHEA & 1 anti-cort
(~6pm) Evening 1 anti-cort
(~11pm) Midnightish 1 anti-cort