research chem troubles

psulifter

psulifter

Awards
Alright fellas, I ordered some isotretinoin (accutane) for my rats from a research chem site. This site is a sponsor of several other boards, and people have vouched for them. My stuff should have been here over a week ago, they are not responding to e-mail, and haven't been on the boards. I don't think that they've shut down as they've kinda new and have been expanding a lot recently.

I used a credit card (amex). Would it be a wise decision to try and dispute the charge if I don't get my shipment? I really want my order to come through, but I'm not about to write off the $$ without trying to seriously get it back. I'll give it a few more days to see if the company gets its ish together...

What would y'all do in my situation??

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
I would contact a mod or owners of the boards they are sponsors on and inquire with them and see what you can find out.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
it took me about 14 BUSINESS DAYS to get my clen. id wait a lil. however i didnt use a credit card i used western union

psulifter

psulifter

Awards
i gotcha, but is it "shady" if I try and dispute this to get my $ back?

A) i don't wanna screw this guy over b/c he has good prices and may still be legit, i.e. have someone outside the "community" snoop around...

and

B) would it (research chems) look bad for me when Amex investigates the charge?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
i gotcha, but is it "shady" if I try and dispute this to get my $ back?

A) i don't wanna screw this guy over b/c he has good prices and may still be legit, i.e. have someone outside the "community" snoop around...

and

B) would it (research chems) look bad for me when Amex investigates the charge?

duno about Amex, but i tell you what. Its not the best idea to use a CC for these things and steroids because its right there. Go for places that use western union only. You could have just gotten scammed. having your CC open an investigation on a charged used to get something from the grey market is not the best though..

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
i think i know what company you are talking about. alot of people have been reporting problems. if this is the company you are talking about, the same one i am speaking of, apparently there has been some trouble with international shipping so they r backed up.