PCT organization

cobraR

Awards
This is going to be my first prohormone cycle. I will be taking CEL's H-drol 50mg x 4 weeks. Along with that i am taking AI Life Support (which covers the basic support supps) and a Multivitamin. For my PCT, i refuse to take a SERM because 1) It is evident from what i have read that H-drol is mild compared to superdrol and the like, and 2) They are not as safe as one would like to think. However, I did purchase AI Post Cycle Support and SNS Inhibit-e (and some NOW RYR with milk thistle and coq10 for that matter). I am extremely confused on how i should dose these two. I'm pretty sure i can just take the AI PCS with the same dosages for 4 weeks, but I don't know if i should taper the inhibit-e from day 1, or ramp it up from day 1, or start it in week 2 or 3, etc. I am reading a lot of different viewpoints, but i would like to get a final opinion. Thank you.

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
This is going to be my first prohormone cycle. I will be taking CEL's H-drol 50mg x 4 weeks. Along with that i am taking AI Life Support (which covers the basic support supps) and a Multivitamin. For my PCT, i refuse to take a SERM because 1) It is evident from what i have read that H-drol is mild compared to superdrol and the like, and 2) They are not as safe as one would like to think. However, I did purchase AI Post Cycle Support and SNS Inhibit-e (and some NOW RYR with milk thistle and coq10 for that matter). I am extremely confused on how i should dose these two. I'm pretty sure i can just take the AI PCS with the same dosages for 4 weeks, but I don't know if i should taper the inhibit-e from day 1, or ramp it up from day 1, or start it in week 2 or 3, etc. I am reading a lot of different viewpoints, but i would like to get a final opinion. Thank you.
Don't really know if you would need the inhibit-e if you got PCS(for mild H-drol cycle), but if you are going to run it do: 3 caps spread evenly throughout the day with the last one before bed(prob. want to run it throughout PCT)
There is always conflicting information on PCT, but You can also chose to run an AI(like 6-oxo) 3 to 4 weeks into PCT(without the ATD). Run the post cycle support for 4 wks. Another option would be 4wks at 3,3,2,1(tappering down)

Just a few popular options my friend. Check out the thread "OTC PCT GUIDE" if you haven't already. I think it has got some useful info in it. The fact of the matter is different people are going to react to different supps. and dosages. It definetly is a trial and error process some times

cobraR

Awards
sounds good...ill just taper down the inhibit-e from day 1.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I thought that ATD (inhibit E) could be suppressive!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
if you're gonna run PCS then I wouldn't really worry about an IA at this point.

I do like 6-oxo though...it's just expensive

cobraR

Awards
if you're gonna run PCS then I wouldn't really worry about an IA at this point.

I do like 6-oxo though...it's just expensive
Yea, I might buy some 6-oxo i guess...but i think I'm probably going to buy some "Blue-up" just as a natural testosterone booster.

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
Yea, I might buy some 6-oxo i guess...but i think I'm probably going to buy some "Blue-up" just as a natural testosterone booster.
Lets face the facts, people are going to give different answers that are not exactly the same.

Its partially gonna be trial and error my friend:drunk:

Good Luck

Last edited:

cobraR

Awards
is there anything wrong with running the AI PSC with Blue-up only?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
what about blue up has you sold on it?

I think there are many better options!

Activate Xtreme, DTH, Blue Gene, etc...