legal risk of serms

mister ibn

Awards
what kind of legal risk is there to me of ordering a serm (nolva) online?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
it's treated like anyother drug. if customs finds it coming into the country, you will receive a letter and be subject to a fine. i have never had it happen to me, but i don't have a lot going through customs

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
what kind of legal risk is there to me of ordering a serm (nolva) online?

None if it's done correctly. Find a legit, registered site, provide your info, and if your 21 or older your set. SERMs are non-controlled prescription meds, sharing the same restriction as other non-controlled meds such as antibiotics. Law and the internet in regards to non-controlled substances was never restricted heavily. Now controlled / scheduled substances are a whole different story.

Beware of the advice from a man who has something to gain from it

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
the first thing you want to see from a supplier is references. a legit supplier should have "people" in the "community" that will vouch for them......

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
the first thing you want to see from a supplier is references. a legit supplier should have "people" in the "community" that will vouch for them......

OR you could go that route. I hear Jerome on 69th street has some good $hit

mister ibn

Awards
thanx alot for the info fellas! just about to start a pplex/SD cycle and wanna get my pct lined up. i didn't use a serm for my first SD cycle and wanna get my pct right this time

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thanx alot for the info fellas! just about to start a pplex/SD cycle and wanna get my pct lined up. i didn't use a serm for my first SD cycle and wanna get my pct right this time

what were ur doses on SD and howd u recover not using a SERM? any blood work? what u use for PCT, im sure a lot of people will like to hear this.

mister ibn

Awards
i did a 4 week cycle at 10/20/20/40. this was my first cycle and i didn't get any blood work done. for pct i used novedex xt and additional liver supps. i def noticed some shrinkage and libido probs and hope to prevent that this time. i also had some trouble keeping my gains

mister ibn

Awards
thanx for the thread nightwanderer, much obliged