Need some recommendations on my PCT

fenix602

Awards
Ok I just finished a stack of Americell labs products and was using Novadex XT as my only PCT, I didnt do as much research as I probably should have before taking it and after reading alot of the forums on Different PCT i'm wondering if this is enough?

I was taking Tren xtreme with tt40 for first 30 days and then Tren xtreme with HMG for next 30 days and began taking Novadex XT about 55 days in.

Side effects have all been mild but i did notice a decrease in sex drive, a little back acne, and irritability.

To restate my question is novadex xt going to be ok or should i start taking something else?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
can you list all that you have taken in a systematic manner ie

Product X x/x/x/x/x
Product y y/y/y/y
Product z z/z/z/z/z/z
PCT_______________3/3/3/3

or how ever you ran it, along with the ingredients in them,

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Your going to need more than that. I would run Nolva 20/20/10/10 and some Post Cycle Support 2 caps a.m. and 2 caps p.m.

You can start the XT in the 3rd week of pct and taper the dose down each week. You also should be running supports on cycle look into Cycle Support. Watch your BP.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Your going to need more than that. I would run Nolva 20/20/10/10 and some Post Cycle Support 2 caps a.m. and 2 caps p.m.

You can start the XT in the 3rd week of pct and taper the dose down each week. You also should be running supports on cycle look into Cycle Support. Watch your BP.
researching the supps and seeing the ingredients are getting out of hand there are so many,

people who run cycles should let you know either the original compound, or the ingredients in it to make it easier and should then put it in a neat layout so that every one can help better

i just dont have time anymore to look up the nomenclature and doses in each product anymore lol drives me crazy:fool2: