PCT for Myogenix Spawn

lindros

Awards
Hey guys...I need some good advice on PCT...Ive been taking Myogenix Spawn for a week now and ive been looking into pct when im done my cycle...What would be the best product(s) to use...I saw this "PCT Stack" here: milehighmuscle.com/copctst.html]Complete PCT Stack[/url]

Anyway I'm just looking to some help here please no flaming or anything like that...I greatly appreciate your help...Thanks in advance!

Chris

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Years training, diet, age, training type, other supplements etc?

lindros

Awards
been training for a year now and just started the spawn on sept 6th. I train 5 days a week. My time at the gym usually lasts for about 1hr and a half. I take protein shakes (synthia 6) when i wake up, after lifting, and before bed. im 23..5'11" 155lbs now. i was taking NO Explode before i started on the spawn. The only supplement i take along with the spawn is just the protein. Not sure how many calories im taking in but im making sure to get 4 meals in a day and eating alot of eggs, chicken, meats...

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
Really should of had your PCT set up already...SPAWN has 2 potent PH's in it.....you want a SERM, you need livercare, you should have been preloading AI's Cycle Support for about a week before you started the SPAWN.

You obviously didnt do enough research before you started this cycle....Im not bashing you or making fun......Its just this is a very powerful PH......ur pretty much stacking two steroids right now...with no liver support, no Blood Pressure support, no PCT set up, in case anything goes wrong mid-cycle. This is serious bud, ya need to do more research before you hurt yourself...

I think my post is going to be pretty light compaired to what is to come..The more knowledgeable on here are going to let ya know

Is this ur first time using a PH??

mister ibn

Awards
u should def look into a serm for one (nolva or clomid) and for sure get some liver supps(milk thistle, red yeast rice, etc. for someone ur size, i don't know if it is necessary to stack two steroids

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree with Livewire you should be preloading the Cycle Support.

PCT I would run Nolva 30/20/20/10

Post Cycle Support 2 caps a.m. and 2 caps p.m.

Lean Xtreme starting day 15 1 cap 3 times a day.

I would urge you to do more research before running a steriod such as Spawn. Best of luck.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Man. I just can't get over 150# people taking steroids. It just blows my mind.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man. I just can't get over 150# people taking steroids. It just blows my mind.
Yes your right but it is all about I want it and want it now mentality. And we wonder why some are having such problems with these things.

JPM

JPM

Awards
been training for a year now and just started the spawn on sept 6th. I train 5 days a week. My time at the gym usually lasts for about 1hr and a half. I take protein shakes (synthia 6) when i wake up, after lifting, and before bed. im 23..5'11" 155lbs now. i was taking NO Explode before i started on the spawn. The only supplement i take along with the spawn is just the protein. Not sure how many calories im taking in but im making sure to get 4 meals in a day and eating alot of eggs, chicken, meats...
How old are you ? That's the 1 question you didn't answer.