Why 6-oxo over 6-bromo?
- 09-12-2008, 11:29 PM
- 09-13-2008, 12:31 AM
As far as I know they are both suicide inhibitors. Anything else will have to come from more knowledgable sources :-(Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
09-13-2008, 02:40 AM
they are both steroidal inhibitors however,
6oxo- blocks aromatase but keeps estroidal the same and increases test with no change in SHBG
6bromo- blocks aromatization but lowers estroidal, im not to sure about the SHBG. at high doses of the alpha isomer it can potentially cause shut down (but i have not seen this in anyone who has used it) however the Beta isomer has no affinity to convert because of the steric strain on the molecule.
09-13-2008, 08:30 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By brundel in forum Black Lion ResearchReplies: 6Last Post: 10-01-2012, 06:24 PM
- By stilllearnin1 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 9Last Post: 03-29-2010, 05:51 PM
- By Delita420 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 4Last Post: 11-04-2008, 09:53 PM
- By NasD in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 07-21-2008, 04:59 PM
- By justreading in forum SupplementsReplies: 50Last Post: 10-04-2007, 02:41 PM