Low libido and low volume

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.39%

Low libido and low volume

Hey everyone, I ran a cycle of JW for 8 weeks the last 4 weeks I added epi. This was back in arpil and I still do not have my libido back. I used Post Cycle Support and 6oxo with other supporting supps for my PCT. During PCT libido was high but after it just died down. So I am wondering what I should do to restore libido and semen volume.

I was think something like this:

Nolva
    T-rez
    ZMA
    Bulk Powerfull
    Horny Goat Weed 20% 1000mg/day

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.38%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Sometimes it just takes time. It's hard to say. Some people respond to PCT like magic, some people still have issues even following a legit PCT.

After running 3-AD for 30 days, I had aPCT, MassFX, Retain 2, Hyperdol X2, Stoked and X-factor as my PCT plan. It was PCT overkill on purpose, yet my libido and normal energy level didn't return for a month after I completed PCT.

You might just want to take some Stims to get yourself in the gym full fledge and let your body naturally restore its test levels through its natural release & elevation of testosterone associated with heavy lifting.
    NSCA - CSCS
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  251 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.85%
    Achievements Posting Pro

ya.. i took a winny cycle andd it took me half a month after pct too recoop.... now i stay away from stuff like that. it just takes me tooooo long to bounce back...
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  251 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.85%
    Achievements Posting Pro

after ur pct get some zmk... i love the stuff
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.88%

Quote Originally Posted by weakestlink View Post
    Hey everyone, I ran a cycle of JW for 8 weeks the last 4 weeks I added epi. This was back in arpil and I still do not have my libido back. I used Post Cycle Support and 6oxo with other supporting supps for my PCT. During PCT libido was high but after it just died down. So I am wondering what I should do to restore libido and semen volume.

I was think something like this:

Nolva
    T-rez
    ZMA
    Bulk Powerfull
    Horny Goat Weed 20% 1000mg/day

I always have libido issues but I found something that works well for me now. I take 6 tabs of Diesel Test Hardcore, 4 pills of stoked and I take 6 pills of Paravol. Libido and volume is good now. I also throw in a little DHEA at times, but for the most part I stick the my mentioned plan. It works for me,.
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

diesel COQ, works wonders, almost fill the condom entirely...
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.38%

Quote Originally Posted by lennoxchi View Post
    diesel COQ, works wonders, almost fill the condom entirely...
    Condoms? What are those? No but seriously, I've had some serious issues with libido returning after cycle, and I've tried Proviron, Activate, Activate Xtreme, and Paravol, and the only thing that worked was Time. I would do a little experimentation. Some of the above products work wonders for some guys, yet do jack for others. The only thing to really do, is try to find out what works best for your particular bio-chemistry. For instance, I'm about 2-1/2 months off of a seven week cutter with Winztrol, and Trenadrol, and my libido is still kinda blah. AND my volume... well I use to be able to shoot it all the way to F12 on the keyboard, now I'm lucky if it dribbles on to the space bar, if I'm standing directly above it. I'm going to try a six week cycle of DHEA, Pregnanolone, Formestane, transdermal homebrew, 5 grams of horny goat weed, and 1200mg bulk nettle per day. I'll let you know how it goes if you are interested.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.61%

panax ginseng and maca ....you wont be disappointed trust me. This will increase both your libido and semen volume.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.39%

Quote Originally Posted by ejg700 View Post
    Condoms? What are those? No but seriously, I've had some serious issues with libido returning after cycle, and I've tried Proviron, Activate, Activate Xtreme, and Paravol, and the only thing that worked was Time. I would do a little experimentation. Some of the above products work wonders for some guys, yet do jack for others. The only thing to really do, is try to find out what works best for your particular bio-chemistry. For instance, I'm about 2-1/2 months off of a seven week cutter with Winztrol, and Trenadrol, and my libido is still kinda blah. AND my volume... well I use to be able to shoot it all the way to F12 on the keyboard, now I'm lucky if it dribbles on to the space bar, if I'm standing directly above it. I'm going to try a six week cycle of DHEA, Pregnanolone, Formestane, transdermal homebrew, 5 grams of horny goat weed, and 1200mg bulk nettle per day. I'll let you know how it goes if you are interested.
    very interested. Let me know hot that goes. I am using horny goat weed right now about 1000mg 20% bulk every night before I goto bed. Today libido was up and I have been taking it for about a week. I will keep you guys updated.
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.38%

Yeah Weakest, keep us updated, and after a week or two, I'll let you know how my cycle is going.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.65%

A smoking hot chick is the best thing for libido. Blows away all otc imitations!
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.39%

Quote Originally Posted by Jetta View Post
    A smoking hot chick is the best thing for libido. Blows away all otc imitations!
    very true. I havent been out cuz the hurricane blow electricity out here. I havent had any smoking hot chicks to take home.

I'll keep everyone updated
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.87%

yeah i feel you weakest. i got off a m drol cycle and my libido doesnt seem to be what it used too. i am hoping it will come back after i get off my pct, which ends thurs. i wanna be my old self again!!!!
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.39%

Quote Originally Posted by djglow05 View Post
    yeah i feel you weakest. i got off a m drol cycle and my libido doesnt seem to be what it used too. i am hoping it will come back after i get off my pct, which ends thurs. i wanna be my old self again!!!!
    Dude, I know how you feel bro. At least you are on PCT right now. If you took a SERM you should recover faster than I did. I took an OTC PCT so that is where I went wrong I think it seems as though Horny goat weed does the trick a little bit. Libido has been higher since I started taking it. I dosed it before bed every night hoping to wake up to a morning wood but that never happened. When dosed during the day it makes me pretty horny but I know its not me. So I have been dosing at night and I have not taken any for 2 nights now and my libido has been up and today I woke up with a morning wood.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.65%

Dont' overlook the value. You're libido is low so you pretty much ignore or act far less assertive with the women around you. They get to thinking that you don't care about them or that you're not impressed. That f's with their head and they start to try harder..

They absolutely hate it when they can't have something or think they are being ignored - it pisses them off - it sets them on a mission to get it. So think of this is not only PCT for your balls but PCT for the attitudes of all the women around you...

PCT: It's not just for your balls anymore!

Similar Forum Threads

1. libido how to raise a femals libido?
    By maddog28 in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 08-18-2011, 08:46 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-27-2011, 02:57 PM
  3. how much volume is too much volume?a german volume training
    By Dirty music in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-26-2011, 07:24 PM
  4. Volume?