Nolvadex w/ Activate Xtreme

GaryGGiraffe

GaryGGiraffe

Awards
Hey everyone, I know this isn't technically a thread about aas pct, but I figure you guys are easily the most knowledgeable about SERMs. So I'm starting a 4 week run of Activate Xtreme, which obviously isn't aas, just a natural test booster.

But I have a mild case of post-pubertal gyno and I'm worried that any sort of testosterone fluctuation could cause me problems. So I was thinking of using some Nolvadex as well, to curb a potential gyno flare up and hopefully even reduce my pre-existing gyno. I had a few questions to ask.

Is there any reason it would be unsafe for me to use Nolvadex with AX? Do you think Nolvadex could help to reduce my pre-existing gyno? And what kind of dosing would you recommend for the Nolva? Should I run it concurrently with the AX, after the AX with some overlap, or strictly after stopping AX?

Your advice is GREATLY appreciated guys.

Oh and I also have access to Torem, Clomid, Letrozole, or Anastrozole. Would any of these be better for my purposes? I've heard Torem is less harsh than Nolva.

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
I finished a 10 week test cycle with 20mg nolva and Activate extreme every day and had no obvious issues. My libido actually seemed a bit higher during the later half of pct than it is normally.