PCT for Sus500 - AnabolicMinds.com

PCT for Sus500

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.

PCT for Sus500

I am 34 years old, 165 and in good to great physical condition. I have been working out for 5 years but the last 2 hard core. I am very strong but looking to get more mass and size. Diet is dead on and I use creatine (5 grams on workout days) and drink the **** out of whey protein shakes. I have never used any kind of prohormone or anabolic anything. Nor have I ever needed or used any kind of PCT. I am getting ready to start a 30 day 2 pill per day cycle of Sus500.

Question 1: Should i continue to take creatine during the Sus500 cycle?

Question 2: What is the best PCT for me to use after the 30 day cycle? I have been told Reversitol and Post Cycle Support are the best.

Thanks brothers.

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

have you already purchased the sus500?
    it is a blend of 2 or 3 different ingredients..
    most people will tell you to go with one
    for instance,
    since you are looking for more size i wouldnt go with halodrol
    rather you should use Pheraplex or superdrol
    superdrol might not be a good first cycle though

EDIT: and the pct ingredients you mentioned would be good if you are doing the otcpct.com
    but many will tell you to make sure you have a serm on hand in case gyno pops up, better safe then sorry bro
    CURRENT 2014 Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/252748-cherry-poppin-test.html
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.

Thanks for the reply. So, would I take Pheraplex after the 30 days of Sus500? What kind of dose? How ofter?. Also, what SERM would you recommend? I keep hearing over and over you should have it on hand in case of gyno. Since this is my first ever cycle, I don't yet know if I am gyno prone. How do I use SERM and what are the main symptoms for gyno flare up?

Last, should I take creatine during the 30day Sus500 cycle?

Sorry for my ignorance. I have spent hours researching this but can only find limited info on posts like this one. I really appreciate the help and thanks for answering a rookie's questions.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

No he was saying take the phera plex instead of the sus500. Sus500 is a blend of multiple steriods and that is not a good idea to run especially for your first cycle. Phera plex is one steriod (otherwise none as DMT or Madol). For pct use a serm such a nolva or clomid. Nolva around 20mgs a day for 4 wks. Clomid 25-50 mgs a day for 4wks. Either protocol will work fine for you.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

racerx, save the creatine for after the cycle. You will need it to help keep gains/strength after you cycle.
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

if you have already purchased the Sus500, and cant return it, then use it; some people can use multi-ingredient designers and be "ok" but no one really knows unless they get bloodwork done
    if you do decide to go with the Sus500 then preload support supplements at least 1 to 2 weeks before the cycle (hawthorne berries, milk thistle, etc)
    take a few grams of fish oil a day during cycle and pct
    save the creatine for pct to help you maintain gains, and its more fun for you to see your gains from the Sus500 by itself
    for some good reading:
    Phera/Supdrol Layout
    this thread will help you in a few ways, it shows how to lay out pheraplex if you decide to go with that instead of Sus500, but on page 2-3 there is a great debate goin on about what SERM is king..
    i have been following along with this debate, much of it is fairly hard to understand, but the posters are doing an awesome job of highlighting the important information and explaining it in their posts
    CURRENT 2014 Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/252748-cherry-poppin-test.html
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.

You guys rock. Thanks for the help and advice.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.

Hey guys, I still have a few questions. I have already purchased the Sus500, and can’t return it. I will get a full physical with blood work to insure no problems. I assume the problems would be high blood pressure, etc due to liver problems. Again I plan on running the Sus500 (2 pills per day) for 30 days only. When should I get the physical and blood work done?

Next, can you please elaborate more on preload support supplements at least 1 to 2 weeks before the cycle? SmShannon said Hawthorne berries, milk thistle, etc., what is etc?

Last, is there a certain type of fish oil I should take each day during cycle and pct? What about amount?

Again you guys are outstanding! I owe you all one.
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

for the fish oils, some say get cholesterol free
    i take 8g a day (its a blend of fish/flax/cla)
    so it is a blend of 3-6-9
    but for ease sake just get fish oil caps that have 300mg+ of EPA and DHA combined
    preload= for a week or 2 before your cycle start taking the support supplements
    preload with milk thistle and hawthorne berries for sure, for extra measure you can add NAC
    or get Cycle Support by anabolic innovations (has it all)
    if you can only get one blood test then have it done in 3rd week of pct imo.. someone else chime in on this one..
    IF you can get 2 tests then have one pre cycle and then 3rd week of pct to see how far down the road you are to your regular levels
    you are 34, 165. how tall and do you know your bf%?
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.

I am 5'10 and body fat is 10-11%. I have been doing more research and now I am confused again. I know I need a SERM (sounds like Nolva is the way to go) in case of gyno. But if I understand the above threads, I should also use the Nolva as my PCT. Is that correct?

Also, if I do get gyno symptoms, do I need to immediately stop taking the Sus500 and hit the Novla? Or, do I continue the Sus500 and add Nolva for the rest of the cycle?
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by racerx1389 View Post
    I am 5'10 and body fat is 10-11%. I have been doing more research and now I am confused again. I know I need a SERM (sounds like Nolva is the way to go) in case of gyno. But if I understand the above threads, I should also use the Nolva as my PCT. Is that correct?

Also, if I do get gyno symptoms, do I need to immediately stop taking the Sus500 and hit the Novla? Or, do I continue the Sus500 and add Nolva for the rest of the cycle?
    Yes, keep the nolva in your Post Cycle Therapy.. where were you thinking of having it?
    start off with 40mg for the first few days then 20 for 2weeks and 10mg last week... so 40-20/20/20/10.. others will tell you that since your taking Sus500 which is a combo designer, your liver will already be taking quite a load and not to go over 20mg of nolva... for sus500 you could probably get away with 20/20/20/10 of nolva
    HOWEVER, you do not know if you are gyno prone or not so this first cycle is a learning experience, finding out what works for you individually
    other support supps for pct:
    continue fish oils, milk thist, hawthorne, nac throughout everything
    trib and fenugreek, or some natty test booster
    cissus (about halfway though your pct)
    another thing to consider is a pyramid of 6-oxo or any AI
    for instance run it 1/2/3/2/1 alongside the nolva
    EDIT: forgot to answer your last question, be careful to assume that you have gyno, meaning dont "freak yourself out" and make yourself believe you have it when you do not... read the stickys about gyno, search gyno (titles only in advanced search)
    one way i heard of checking was to lay on the ground and squeeze right below the nipple ot feel for the growth, marble... check yourself now and every few days on cycle so you know what you feel like already and dont get a false test
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

SUS500 is a stack of 2 non-methyls: MAX LMG and FininginX. It should be mild on the liver but beware of BP and lipid issues.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  155 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by smshannon001 View Post
    Yes, keep the nolva in your Post Cycle Therapy.. where were you thinking of having it?
    start off with 40mg for the first few days then 20 for 2weeks and 10mg last week... so 40-20/20/20/10.. others will tell you that since your taking Sus500 which is a combo designer, your liver will already be taking quite a load and not to go over 20mg of nolva... for sus500 you could probably get away with 20/20/20/10 of nolva
    HOWEVER, you do not know if you are gyno prone or not so this first cycle is a learning experience, finding out what works for you individually
    other support supps for pct:
    continue fish oils, milk thist, hawthorne, nac throughout everything
    trib and fenugreek, or some natty test booster
    cissus (about halfway though your pct)
    another thing to consider is a pyramid of 6-oxo or any AI
    for instance run it 1/2/3/2/1 alongside the nolva
    EDIT: forgot to answer your last question, be careful to assume that you have gyno, meaning dont "freak yourself out" and make yourself believe you have it when you do not... read the stickys about gyno, search gyno (titles only in advanced search)
    one way i heard of checking was to lay on the ground and squeeze right below the nipple ot feel for the growth, marble... check yourself now and every few days on cycle so you know what you feel like already and dont get a false test

i was going to start this same cycle and was wandering, if theres no sighn of gyno, when should i start taking the nolva? immediately after the cycle?

thanks for any help
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

I read that clomid is better for tren (like sus500).

I did half my bottle and my sex drive is at 0.0. My girl is all pissed off.

Good luck hope you don't turn into limpy like me.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Hey Guys I was reading your posts. I also was considering running SOS500.
    Im 25 and 170lbs This will be my 2nd Cycle of Ph. First was 1AD with tri and pct.

Question is what is it run

Before...

During 6week cycle od SOS500...

AFTER (PCT)...

THANKS AGAIN for all the KNOWLEDGE guys!!
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  233 lbs.

if you take clomid for PCT shouldnt your sex drive get back quick? also I wasnt sure what you said if you get puffy nips or start to get gyno should you stop and start clomid or just run it out? What are your thoughts about running a natty testbooster like 3,4 divanvil or whatever ?

Similar Forum Threads

1. PCT after SUS500
    By xtakecov3rx in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-19-2009, 09:55 AM
  2. sus500
    By preacherman in forum OTC Drug
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-15-2009, 06:18 PM
  3. SD + Sus500...
    By DavidCream in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3