looking for cycle approvel from all you pros

hardtohitme7

Awards
im going to be running 6 weeks of epistane and wanted to make sure im not missing anything.

epistane
fish oil
multi
green mag
no shotgun

post cycle-
AI post cycle support
6oxo
dhea

i also have a bottle of diesel test, should i run that also for pct, im still looking at getting novladex to be completly safe. where has anyone ordered it from online that is a trusted site.
please let me know what you guys think and if i should make any changes or if its all good, thanks

Pemmican

Pemmican

Awards
Toremifene is the active ingredient in Tamoxifen (Nolvadex). MOD EDIT: You need to read the rules.

Do you know anything about dosages for this stuff? Im having trouble finding anyone who knows anything about how much should be taken.

(Sorry for the hijack) Im taking Arom-X during PCT (its a 'natural test booster'/estrogen blocker). how would i mix the toremifene into the PCT? Low dosages all the way through, or only if i start to see gyno?

Hope i answered part of your question, and that someone will answer mine. Happy lifting

Pemmican

Pemmican

Awards
Also, you may want to front load on Anabolic Innovations' Cycle Support and take it all the way through the cycle. It has everything in it that will help to regulate your liver, kidneys and lipids through your cycle, and then you can start taking the post cycle support as you begin your PCT

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
im going to be running 6 weeks of epistane and wanted to make sure im not missing anything.

epistane
fish oil
multi
green mag
no shotgun

post cycle-
AI post cycle support
6oxo
dhea

i also have a bottle of diesel test, should i run that also for pct, im still looking at getting novladex to be completly safe. where has anyone ordered it from online that is a trusted site.
please let me know what you guys think and if i should make any changes or if its all good, thanks

Be sure to check out NEOBORN Epistane Faq or IBE'S forum here on AM:thumbsup:

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
i wouldnt ask about where to get stuff around here. You gotta find that out for yourself. sorry dood

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Toremifene is the active ingredient in Tamoxifen (Nolvadex). MOD EDIT: You need to read the rules.

Do you know anything about dosages for this stuff? Im having trouble finding anyone who knows anything about how much should be taken.

(Sorry for the hijack) Im taking Arom-X during PCT (its a 'natural test booster'/estrogen blocker). how would i mix the toremifene into the PCT? Low dosages all the way through, or only if i start to see gyno?

Hope i answered part of your question, and that someone will answer mine. Happy lifting
please start your own thread on this subject.....

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established

epistane
fish oil
multi
green mag
no shotgun

post cycle-
AI post cycle support
6oxo
dhea

post when and at what doseages you will be running all this at, just post the Epi, PCS, 6oxo and dhea. the rest doesn't matter

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established

epistane
fish oil
multi
green mag
no shotgun

post cycle-
AI post cycle support
6oxo
dhea

Looks good. As was said make sure you get the dosages correct.

I think Don did a good job here:

www.OTCPCT.com

Good luck. Are you going to do a log so we can all follow along?

CROWLER