A couple questions about Nolva pct

mm884

Awards
I am getting ready to run a havoc 30 day cycle and i was trying to get my pct in line. I have researched nolva quite a bit but there a couple of things which i am still unsure of. I have heard that with liquid nolva, you need to take 1.5 the ml of an oral nolva. So rather than a 40/40/20/20 oral nolva, you would take 60/60/30/30. Also, when taking the liquid nolva, you just put the drops under your tongue and let them soak in or can you chase it with a juice? Next question i had was some people say nolva only as a pct and some say take 6-oxo or AI's post cycle support. I was planning on taking AI's cycle support throughout the full two months. I appreciate any info you guys can provide. Thanks.

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
I am getting ready to run a havoc 30 day cycle and i was trying to get my pct in line. I have researched nolva quite a bit but there a couple of things which i am still unsure of. I have heard that with liquid nolva, you need to take 1.5 the ml of an oral nolva. So rather than a 40/40/20/20 oral nolva, you would take 60/60/30/30. Also, when taking the liquid nolva, you just put the drops under your tongue and let them soak in or can you chase it with a juice? Next question i had was some people say nolva only as a pct and some say take 6-oxo or AI's post cycle support. I was planning on taking AI's cycle support throughout the full two months. I appreciate any info you guys can provide. Thanks.

Personally...I don't believe in SERM only PCT. Definetly take CS throughout and add in either PCS or 6-oxo. I have used PCS with good success; haven't used 6 -oxo yet but will be on next cycle:head:

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
your most likely going to get a lot of different opinions on the AI subject. like mine, it was suggested to me (and i currently doing this) to run the AI (6-oxo) after the SERM of your choice. there is no need to reduce estro levels, if the SERM is doing it's job. running it after (tapered down dosage of course) will hopefully prevent "rebound" of estro. now i kind of cheated, i took that advise, but also added to caps of A-PCT, the 6-bromo ingredient is why i did that. i like the idea of having a low dose of a mild AI in my system. now thats just me...

mm884

Awards
Thanks for the feedback guys! One more question. Does it do any good to run a natural test booster through out the cycle to make sure "everything" is still working good?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback guys! One more question. Does it do any good to run a natural test booster through out the cycle to make sure "everything" is still working good?
no, save it for PCT if anything, never during......good question though

mm884

Awards
Sounds good. Thanks a lot for the info! I appreciate it.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
You can just chase the nolva with something. The taste probably won't be very good. I would run AI's post cycle support instead of the 6-oxo. It has several ingrediants that are beneficial.

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
im bringing this thread back. I have just found a company that i trust and amy trully interested in liquid nolva. The liquid nolva only needs to be ingested and not injected...? and at what times and doses would be the most beneficial? Im asking becasue the pills and liquids are two different forms obviously and i want to be well off. thanks.

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
im bringing this thread back. I have just found a company that i trust and amy trully interested in liquid nolva. The liquid nolva only needs to be ingested and not injected...? and at what times and doses would be the most beneficial? Im asking becasue the pills and liquids are two different forms obviously and i want to be well off. thanks.
Do Not Inject Liquid Nolva, lol.

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
i read this on another sight and obviously couldnt pick up on the a**holes sarcasm. woe is me

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
i read this on another sight and obviously couldnt pick up on the a**holes sarcasm. woe is me
Yea, that's why I don't really like when people joke around too much about a serious subject.