cel hdrol advice please

marine8152

Awards
I know you guys probably get sick of these questions, so sorry in advance. i have been researching over the past week and literly have a headach, so much! what do you guys think of this?
first time ph, want to start in a few days
running cel hdrol at 50 for a month with cel cycle support and thinking of milk thistle
and for pct just 6oxo extream, ai post cycle support, milk thistle creatine and glutemine
Do you feel my bases are covered? i dont want to get carried away, but i also wan to do it right. Thanks

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
some people say u should have nolva on hand just in case.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know you guys probably get sick of these questions, so sorry in advance. i have been researching over the past week and literly have a headach, so much! what do you guys think of this?
first time ph, want to start in a few days
running cel hdrol at 50 for a month with cel cycle support and thinking of milk thistle
and for pct just 6oxo extream, ai post cycle support, milk thistle creatine and glutemine
Do you feel my bases are covered? i dont want to get carried away, but i also wan to do it right. Thanks
Hdrol is rather mild on shutdown. I ran 2 solo cycles of it and recovered very fast from it. This may be the one prohormone you can get away with a non serm(nolva) pct ( if only run for 4 weeks). I would run at least 100mg of DHEA along with the cycle to help with lethargy and libido issues.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No need for extra milk thistle Cycle Support has plenty. for you pct run the Post Cycle Support 2 caps a.m. and 2 caps p.m.. I would start the 6 oxo in week3 of pct and tape the dose down. Here is a link on over the counter pct.

OTC PCT

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
Hdrol is rather mild on shutdown. I ran 2 solo cycles of it and recovered very fast from it. This may be the one prohormone you can get away with a non serm(nolva) pct ( if only run for 4 weeks). I would run at least 100mg of DHEA along with the cycle to help with lethargy and libido issues.

Let me cut in briefly.... I know I read this somewhere before. Does DHEA really help with lethargy?
Thought it was mainly libido?

Sorry to cut in:jaw:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let me cut in briefly.... I know I read this somewhere before. Does DHEA really help with lethargy?Thought it was mainly libido?

Sorry to cut in:jaw:
Yes

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
id suggest even first cycle to run it for 6 weeks. halo is a slow mover.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
id suggest even first cycle to run it for 6 weeks. halo is a slow mover.
Blasphemy Easy!!!!!!:toofunny:

Agreed, also bumping it to 75mg would not be insane either!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mixedup Anabolics 7
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 17
Anabolics 6
Supplements 0