PCT For IBE Epistane

Xapt3r2ooX

Awards
I have about 12 days left on mhy Epistane cycle and want to make sure of my PCT before i start. I am going to run Nolvadex 30/20/10/10. I will consume 10grams of micronize creatine monohydrate and add Retain for cortisol control. Also what benefits would be if i was to add fenugreek to my PCT? Would i be able to keep most of my gains if i was to use this PCT and how about gyno?

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
I have about 12 days left on mhy Epistane cycle and want to make sure of my PCT before i start. I am going to run Nolvadex 30/20/10/10. I will consume 10grams of micronize creatine monohydrate and add Retain for cortisol control. Also what benefits would be if i was to add fenugreek to my PCT? Would i be able to keep most of my gains if i was to use this PCT and how about gyno?

Do a search on this
Check it out...it should have everything you need:

Neoborn's Epistane FAQ

PCT included!:thumbsup:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
your pct looks great sir.

But I personally would choose to add in some kind of other natty anabolic to keep gains going and not get down in the gym like Drive, DTHC, HyperdrolX2 and/or Mass FX, Powerfull ect.

as far as gain retention as mentioned your best bet is keeping a healthy full diet and maybe something like anabolic pump to get more outta your food.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I kept my gains and continued to push more weight throughout my PCT after epi. I used Post Cycle Support, MassFX, X-Lean and creatine mono. I was happy with both my cycle and PCT. I added 8 lbs during epi for 6 weeks.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I kept my gains and continued to push more weight throughout my PCT after epi. I used Post Cycle Support, MassFX, X-Lean and creatine mono. I was happy with both my cycle and PCT. I added 8 lbs during epi for 6 weeks.

Nice results bro:thumbsup:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
definately great results! all gains maintained post PCT?

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
definately great results! all gains maintained post PCT?
Unbelievably YES! I was amazed. I have always respnded well to MassFX :thumbsup:anyhow, but I am sure the PCS worked wonders. It was my first cycle so I was weary of any sides, but I never noticed anything unusual except the weights going up easier and my desire to train more, but I held back . . . no overtraining.

I am looking at Epi/MMV2 or Epi/HDrol soon, any recommendations?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Unbelievably YES! I was amazed. I have always respnded well to MassFX :thumbsup:anyhow, but I am sure the PCS worked wonders. It was my first cycle so I was weary of any sides, but I never noticed anything unusual except the weights going up easier and my desire to train more, but I held back . . . no overtraining.

I am looking at Epi/MMV2 or Epi/HDrol soon, any recommendations?
I personally LOVE icariin and the products I have taken containing it, Im sure PCS helped out substantially but Mass FX is a GREAT supplement as well.

Well in all honesty If your now looking to stack these orals I would consider the use of a SERM your next PCT if even for only a week of toremifene or low dose tamox spread out. One or the other of any of thse compounds may be possible for you to get away with your previously used PCT but I wouldnt push it with a stack.