Superdrol PCT

Fatride

Awards
I did a 30 day cycle of 10mg per day followed by a PCT of NOLVA 20/20/10 I'm in my 5th day of 400mgs of 6 OXO and have begun to have a warming sensation in my nipples and my chest looks a puffy, should I take more SERM or try a AI like Novadex XT?

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Why did you only do Nolva at that small a dose after a 30 day cycle? If your getting a lump under the nips it maybe gyno. If your concerned go see the doctor. Good luck:thumbsup:
Good advice here, best is to see a doctor if you are genuinely concerned.

Personally I dont see much reason to ever go over 20 mgs/day... but, for a 30 day cycle I would've probably ran the Nolva another week.

Also the OP never indicated clearly if he completed the Nolva and is now taking the 6-oxo...? Ideally he should have tapered the Nolva down (as he did) while concurrently tapering the 6-oxo up.

Do you have access to letrozole?

Fatride

Awards
I stopped taking Nolva after the third week and began taking the 6 OXO I did not take them concurrently. I do not have any glandular tissue behind the nipple but I also don't want to develop any. Should I start another PCT of Nolva?

I do not have access to letrozole

Fatride

Awards
I'm going to drop it to 300 for another 4 days, should I do it different?

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
i friggin hate gynodrol.........

I also hate the "SERM is the only PCT" thats bashed into everyones head around here........

Its bullshite.

Many Many reputable guys and research chem websites are stating to NOT use nolva with progestins...... Some will argue that SD is a progestin. Some will argue otherwise.

If someone insists on using a serm........ use clomid, and throw the damn AI in the trash..........Superdrol speaking.

Clomid
Activate Xtreme
PCS
ZMA

be done with it, gyno free.........

OP, I cant give you any advice but to go see a doctor.......

Fatride

Awards
Kristofer68SS thanks for the information. Should I run clomid now, or am I too late post cycle for it to be effective?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How would I lower my progestin levels?

some people say that it actually activates the ER which is why these sides prosist.

your dosing for nolva was strong enough theres never a needto go over 20mg,

get some AROMASIN , its used as the endstage after nolva in breast cancer treatment with great sucess. that could definetly help the problem the only way gyno will appear after that is if new aromatase is created. becuase aromasin has a permanent binding to the aromatase enzyme. 10mg ED would be good run it for 3 weeks.

goto the doctor and get it checked out if your worried, but

Letro after reading a study ill never use, Adex is a better choice except when used with nolva, its job is reduced by 20-30 percent.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
some people say that it actually activates the ER which is why these sides prosist.

your dosing for nolva was strong enough theres never a needto go over 20mg,

get some AROMASIN , its used as the endstage after nolva in breast cancer treatment with great sucess. that could definetly help the problem the only way gyno will appear after that is if new aromatase is created. becuase aromasin has a permanent binding to the aromatase enzyme. 10mg ED would be good run it for 3 weeks.

goto the doctor and get it checked out if your worried, but

Letro after reading a study ill never use, Adex is a better choice except when used with nolva, its job is reduced by 20-30 percent.
Thanks crazy. Very Sound advice.

There are alot of different theories on why nolva and nolva+AI cause gyno or make it worse.

Some of which include burying estrogen too far and aggravating the PGr's. I dont really care, I wont ever use nolva for SD....... I would use clomid, if I sermed at all.

Im just sick of the nolve is the be all, end all pct around here. Even though the majority of cases of SD gyno came from nolva or nolva+ai...........ALOT of factors and variables in that statement as well.

Its a very debatable topic, and alot of folks have there set ways on it. Myself included.

GOOD LUCK OP.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks crazy. Very Sound advice.

There are alot of different theories on why nolva and nolva+AI cause gyno or make it worse.

Some of which include burying estrogen too far and aggravating the PGr's. I dont really care, I wont ever use nolva for SD....... I would use clomid, if I sermed at all.

Im just sick of the nolve is the be all, end all pct around here. Even though the majority of cases of SD gyno came from nolva or nolva+ai...........ALOT of factors and variables in that statement as well.

Its a very debatable topic, and alot of folks have there set ways on it. Myself included.

GOOD LUCK OP.
nolva will stimulate the progesterone receptor, and DHT derivites with activate the ER (although thes no aromatization, i guess thats how it makes up for it lol)

Nolva SUCKS if used in high doses because it can iunhibit the enzymes needed for production (direct effect on hypothalmus (by blocking the estrogen receptors rather then pituitary.)

Fatride

Awards
Thanks for the informationand insight. I now know if I ever do SD again I will go with clomid