Toremefine, Any good news on this and Gyno?

bigdude08

bigdude08

Awards
Just wondering, I haven't heard anything about Toremefine lately, I think the last i heard people were wondering if it had any effects on pre existing gyno, or does Raloxifene and Tamoxifen still hold the title for this. I know Torm is supposedly the best at "bringing the boys back, and the future of PCT", but any new updates on gyno reduction capabilities, anybody experience any of this while using torm.

Thanks Guys

MrTexas1982

Awards
Well after battling gyno with letrozole, 33 days later im tappering off and I just started Toremifene yesterday (90mg of Torm, 1.25 Letro still tapering down).

I could definately feel the difference. My joints are feeling better, Libido making a comeback, and the intense ness of my workouts is returning. After only 1 dose! and it was only 90mg's.

I was kind of worried after i took the first dose of Torem because about 45 mins after dosing i looked in the mirror, and all my veins were all over the place like i had just got finish working out, And about 3 hours later i could feel my testicles starting to work again.

Then this morning while working out, all my gains came back about 65%. This was the best feeling of all, because i thought i had ran a PH cycle, lost all my gains, and pretty much just walked away with Gyno.

As far as the gyno, the letro got rid of the lump about 8 days into it, but left behind alot of adipose fat tissue on my left side, 33 days later on letro, lump was gone but tissue still remained. And another thing that kind of got me stumped was that Tappering off the letro was a real bytch, when getting down to around 1.25mg where im at now, i could feel the rebound (?). Well the Torem is definately kicking that rebound in the azz 2. Any body got any suggestions on how much milkthistle i should be taking for Liver support, chime in. Does AI PCS cover me on this or should i be taking some extra thistle?

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Any body got any suggestions on how much milkthistle i should be taking for Liver support, chime in. Does AI PCS cover me on this or should i be taking some extra thistle?
Take it per directions and you should be good to go!

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Well after battling gyno with letrozole, 33 days later im tappering off and I just started Toremifene yesterday (90mg of Torm, 1.25 Letro still tapering down).

I could definately feel the difference. My joints are feeling better, Libido making a comeback, and the intense ness of my workouts is returning. After only 1 dose! and it was only 90mg's.

I was kind of worried after i took the first dose of Torem because about 45 mins after dosing i looked in the mirror, and all my veins were all over the place like i had just got finish working out, And about 3 hours later i could feel my testicles starting to work again.

Then this morning while working out, all my gains came back about 65%. This was the best feeling of all, because i thought i had ran a PH cycle, lost all my gains, and pretty much just walked away with Gyno.

As far as the gyno, the letro got rid of the lump about 8 days into it, but left behind alot of adipose fat tissue on my left side, 33 days later on letro, lump was gone but tissue still remained. And another thing that kind of got me stumped was that Tappering off the letro was a real bytch, when getting down to around 1.25mg where im at now, i could feel the rebound (?). Well the Torem is definately kicking that rebound in the azz 2. Any body got any suggestions on how much milkthistle i should be taking for Liver support, chime in. Does AI PCS cover me on this or should i be taking some extra thistle?

what did you get the gyno from?

dosages, length, history, predisposition,age, bf, etc....... please and thank you

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
I am not sold on Torem from what I have seen. I haven't ran it personally though. I stick to Nolva :)

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I am not sold on Torem from what I have seen. I haven't ran it personally though. I stick to Nolva :)

I have a bottle of it........Seems my normal vendor hasnt had it again since i bought it back in april.........makes me wonder.

I like clomid and ldex........

MrTexas1982

Awards
what did you get the gyno from?

dosages, length, history, predisposition,age, bf, etc....... please and thank you

Well I did a 4 week epistane pulse 10/20/30/30, followed by an OTC PCT with the addition of 6 oxo. Everything went fine until about the beginning of week 4. BF going into cycle was about 17, came out at about 19% after being on letro, i went back to about 17%. My age is 26, and as far as predisposition, I haven't had gyno, but I not a really hairy guy, so maybe I have naturally low test(?).

As far as Torem vs Nolva, I have never used nolva, so im not really making a comparison. Nolva may be the better of the two, but im just giving my experiences on Toremifene. I've saw studies and posts from users of both swearing that 1 was better than the other, I read that Nolva was more toxic, thats pretty much why i went with Tor, and Also coming off letro, I wanted something that would bring the libido back as soon as possible. As far as which is better for gyno, I've read studies that Ralox is better than both.

And Thanks for the response AI, feels good to have a all in one support system.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Well I did a 4 week epistane pulse 10/20/30/30, followed by an OTC PCT with the addition of 6 oxo. Everything went fine until about the beginning of week 4. BF going into cycle was about 17, came out at about 19% after being on letro, i went back to about 17%. My age is 26, and as far as predisposition, I haven't had gyno, but I not a really hairy guy, so maybe I have naturally low test(?).

As far as Torem vs Nolva, I have never used nolva, so im not really making a comparison. Nolva may be the better of the two, but im just giving my experiences on Toremifene. I've saw studies and posts from users of both swearing that 1 was better than the other, I read that Nolva was more toxic, thats pretty much why i went with Tor, and Also coming off letro, I wanted something that would bring the libido back as soon as possible. As far as which is better for gyno, I've read studies that Ralox is better than both.

And Thanks for the response AI, feels good to have a all in one support system.
Thank you for your response. More info on the OTC PCT and dosages and lengths of your 6-oxo please.

EPI is supposed to me mild, I am wondering if you overkilled the PCT then had rebound.

MrTexas1982

Awards
I'm on my way to work right now, but do a search on these boards, and you'll see that im not the only person that got gyno from Epistane. I'll give you my pct once i get to work. Also about 2 months prior I ran LG methyl 1d and pct with Formadrol extreme and AI products and everything went fine.

I also just took my second 90mg dose of Torem, 15 mins later, veins everywhere.

buster12

Awards
Than kyou, i completely agree. Torem has not with stood the test of time yet. Nolva will always be #1 until its not number one anymore. Let me put this way: whenever you think pct ,whats the word that immediatly come to mind= nolva

I wanna have balance on stage. I need to look freaky nut i also need to look pretty".-Phil Heath

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Than kyou, i completely agree. Torem has not with stood the test of time yet. Nolva will always be #1 until its not number one anymore. Let me put this way: whenever you think pct ,whats the word that immediatly come to mind= nolva

I wanna have balance on stage. I need to look freaky nut i also need to look pretty".-Phil Heath

when i think of the perfect pct..........I think of clomid and HCG.........

Not an Anti-E...........but thats just me.

zacklewis

zacklewis

Awards
Before bed? I was thinking of taking 90 mg 30 mg x 3 throughout the day though.

revamping

Awards
I believe tormifenes half life is about 10 hours so twice a day would be fine, split the doses in half. I think I'm gonna try that next time to.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
How soon are you guys seeing results? I am on week 2, and not really feeling my libido on par, or nuts not where they should be (down to my knees), JK. Or is it too soon?

revamping

Awards
It took me one week with a natty test booster/torem

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Post Cycle Therapy 8
Post Cycle Therapy 2
thegodfather Post Cycle Therapy 2
The_Reverend Post Cycle Therapy 19
Post Cycle Therapy 51