How long for gyno reducting effects from letro?

macda1st

macda1st

Awards
For all the people out there who has used letro for this purpose, how long until you saw results?

IRON4LIFE

IRON4LIFE

Awards
  • Established
In my experiences with the compound I noticed the mass start to decrease after about 2 weeks...Letro does very well at reducing all the estrogen in your body, however even with the taper up/down and finishing with nolva i wast successful in completely reversing my gyno

hooliganmel

Awards
Just wondering if your gyno was cycle related or pre-existing.

I've heard letro works well for gyno caused by ph etc, but not so well if you have it from genetics.

IRON4LIFE

IRON4LIFE

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering if your gyno was cycle related or pre-existing.

I've heard letro works well for gyno caused by ph etc, but not so well if you have it from genetics.
mine was from a past sueprdrol, tren a and test prop cycle...defiantly aas induced

macda1st

macda1st

Awards
mine was from a tren X cycle, unbelievable right. I've been on the Letro for 2 1/2 weeks and nothing yet. I'm using the 2.5 mg. pill and I don't think it's counterfeit cuz it's from a good source and it's the original Femara from Novartis Pharma. Anybody who has used the pill?

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
mine was from a tren X cycle, unbelievable right. I've been on the Letro for 2 1/2 weeks and nothing yet. I'm using the 2.5 mg. pill and I don't think it's counterfeit cuz it's from a good source and it's the original Femara from Novartis Pharma. Anybody who has used the pill?
Do you have painful lumps? I'm asking because so many guys think puffiness = gyno. Are you taking a full pill? If so, you should be seeing shrinkage after 2.5 weeks of taking 2.5 mg daily. If you've lost your libido and your joints feel dry/achy, then you most likely have legit Femara. I had the same experience as IRON4LIFE, and I used the liquid research chem.

Jhutchins81

Awards
I got my letro in on thursday and i started with .25 mg and then .5 and today i did another .5 . I've got the swollen gland/ lump under my right tit and it hurts. The left is small but i can really tell a difference in size in just these three doses. So far im pretty happy, i plan on tapering up a little more then back down and then run nolva for a couple of weeks. Hopefully mine will be gone

macda1st

macda1st

Awards
Do you have painful lumps? I'm asking because so many guys think puffiness = gyno. Are you taking a full pill? If so, you should be seeing shrinkage after 2.5 weeks of taking 2.5 mg daily. If you've lost your libido and your joints feel dry/achy, then you most likely have legit Femara. I had the same experience as IRON4LIFE, and I used the liquid research chem.
Yeah I'm taking a full pill. I've lost my libido, but I don't think I have dry/achy joints. I might try the liquid form. What do you mix it with to take it?

IRON4LIFE

IRON4LIFE

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I'm taking a full pill. I've lost my libido, but I don't think I have dry/achy joints. I might try the liquid form. What do you mix it with to take it?
my past letro use consisted of the liquid letro as well....i usually just mixed it with a small amount of water or crystal light and had no issues...some of those research chems have a tendency to have a strong chemical taste which some find unpleasant....u can just take the dropper straight if you wish...

guyrelax

guyrelax

Awards

Any comment on a somewhat hard strip near the nipple without pain? would this suggest pubertal gyno? It may have been there but i never checked until 8 months after a mild epi pulse. I wondering because I just ordered Letro and trying to figure what the results will be and also when to run it. thanks

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any comment on a somewhat hard strip near the nipple without pain? would this suggest pubertal gyno? It may have been there but i never checked until 8 months after a mild epi pulse. I wondering because I just ordered Letro and trying to figure what the results will be and also when to run it. thanks
Don't know, man. If it's not painful or very large, I wouldn't use the letro. It's a strong anti-e and will do a number on your libido and joints. It's an amazing gyno weapon, but it's not fun to be on.

krogtaar

Awards
anyone have any clue for what i should do, been taking 2.5mg/day a week after coming off cycle and have some puffy nipples, and they seem more sensitive, but that could very well be from poking them more...i have the dry joints so i know its working, but i feel like i need more, or i could just add a week to the torem taper i had planned

smalls1

Awards
anyone have any clue for what i should do, been taking 2.5mg/day a week after coming off cycle and have some puffy nipples, and they seem more sensitive, but that could very well be from poking them more...i have the dry joints so i know its working, but i feel like i need more, or i could just add a week to the torem taper i had planned
Careful with the letro, I don't have the article on hand but 2.5 is a high dose for letro and from what I remember is the most you should be taking. Taper down your letro from 2.5 mg down to .25 mg then use torem do reduce estrogen rebound/further gyno.