- 08-29-2008, 08:40 AM
- 08-29-2008, 11:43 AM
08-29-2008, 02:53 PM
i think clomed is Diene-3 which is basically 3-OHAT which would work well with low dose ATD n bromo and normal dose 6oxo.
Other wise a nice PCT would be
IForce Reversitol with Nutrabolics Hemotest.
08-29-2008, 02:54 PM
I know people like to think that their sources for SERMs are safe, but according to highly qualified steroid lawyers what research chemical selling companies are doing IS ILLEGAL and they will get shut down for it. I for one do not want to be on any of those companys' customer lists once they get raided and their customer lists get seized by the DEA.
08-29-2008, 03:00 PM
if its labeled as not for human consumption and they sell nothing related to steriods, ie GH hCG ect, then i think its ok, and the disclaimer as always,
but ur rtight not always safe, and you never necessarily know if the potency your getting is really right, and if it is what you ordered, with that said its always nice to have a back up OTC plan which i have mentioned.
08-29-2008, 03:13 PM
The whole "not for human consumption" BS is a sham. They put "not for human consumption" on the bottle and on their website, and then they add flavorings to their liquids. LOL.
According to a steroid attorney, the disclaimer on research chem companys' sites is easily defeatable by the DEA / gov't.
08-29-2008, 03:15 PM
08-31-2008, 05:26 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By jodenem99 in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 11-06-2011, 02:58 PM
- By MacTruck33 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 2Last Post: 07-07-2009, 04:15 PM
- By corey1528 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-17-2009, 01:54 AM
- By TheHunter516 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 16Last Post: 12-05-2008, 06:40 PM
- By Darkman265 in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 05-27-2007, 10:19 PM