clomed

steeler fan

steeler fan

Awards
I just need to know is clomed any good, cant get any serm type stuff where i live (i think). Iam just trying to find out if its any good, and if not is there any thing els i might be able to use as serm that is good.
Thanks for everyone help

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i think clomed is Diene-3 which is basically 3-OHAT which would work well with low dose ATD n bromo and normal dose 6oxo.

Other wise a nice PCT would be
IForce Reversitol with Nutrabolics Hemotest.

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
I know people like to think that their sources for SERMs are safe, but according to highly qualified steroid lawyers what research chemical selling companies are doing IS ILLEGAL and they will get shut down for it. I for one do not want to be on any of those companys' customer lists once they get raided and their customer lists get seized by the DEA.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I know people like to think that their sources for SERMs are safe, but according to highly qualified steroid lawyers what research chemical selling companies are doing IS ILLEGAL and they will get shut down for it. I for one do not want to be on any of those companys' customer lists once they get raided and their customer lists get seized by the DEA.

if its labeled as not for human consumption and they sell nothing related to steriods, ie GH hCG ect, then i think its ok, and the disclaimer as always,

but ur rtight not always safe, and you never necessarily know if the potency your getting is really right, and if it is what you ordered, with that said its always nice to have a back up OTC plan which i have mentioned.

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
The whole "not for human consumption" BS is a sham. They put "not for human consumption" on the bottle and on their website, and then they add flavorings to their liquids. LOL.
According to a steroid attorney, the disclaimer on research chem companys' sites is easily defeatable by the DEA / gov't.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The whole "not for human consumption" BS is a sham. They put "not for human consumption" on the bottle and on their website, and then they add flavorings to their liquids. LOL.
According to a steroid attorney, the disclaimer on research chem companys' sites is easily defeatable by the DEA / gov't.

which is why if they sell flavored chems thjey are more likely to be prosecuted, if they are unflavored then i believe its different,

no1s gunna have berry flavored clomid for their lab rat, flavoring only adds to the issue,

bualls23

Awards
not true, you CAN get a serm. just put some more time in searching the net

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 1
jodenem99 Supplements 14
Post Cycle Therapy 2
Anabolics 0
TheHunter516 Anabolics 16