is this going to work for pct
- 08-28-2008, 08:24 AM
- 08-28-2008, 09:50 AM
novedex-xt and inhibit-e both have ATD is them, so i would see no need to combine them. also the "clomed" is a rip off SERM. you need a real SERM for this cycle. what support supps. are you planning on running. these two compounds are very harsh on the liver, lipids, blood pressure and other things.
08-28-2008, 12:59 PM
08-28-2008, 01:46 PM
Ok guys i guess i didnt do my homework well enough. What is a good pct , for p-plex with m-drol bridge. Taken full support supps. for cycles.
08-28-2008, 04:07 PM
use the search option at the top of the screen. use the advanced search option to narrow your results. personally i would search for either p-plex or m-drol, then, just search in the post cycle section. you are going to find alot of logs covering this topic. A Lot of them.
08-30-2008, 04:41 PM
Why run both of these stacked? Your asking for alot of really bad side effects. M-drol and P-plex are plenty potent enough run solo. I see no need to do this and you also mention nothing of what you will run for support supps.
08-31-2008, 01:33 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By gaz7456 in forum Injury / RehabReplies: 1Last Post: 02-25-2017, 05:36 AM
- By TooNatty in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 3Last Post: 06-13-2014, 11:38 AM
- By gruntjc in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 05-12-2014, 01:52 AM
- By stankyleg in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-29-2010, 12:49 AM
- By WittyName in forum General ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 11-04-2005, 09:52 AM