is this going to work for pct

steeler fan

steeler fan

Awards
I got my cycle planned out, but now i am getting my pct in line. How about Novedex-xt and clomed is that going to work ok. Also does any one know if that Inhibit-e is any good. If thats will work , whats a good cycle.
Iam going to stack p-plex and m-drol(bridge).

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
novedex-xt and inhibit-e both have ATD is them, so i would see no need to combine them. also the "clomed" is a rip off SERM. you need a real SERM for this cycle. what support supps. are you planning on running. these two compounds are very harsh on the liver, lipids, blood pressure and other things.

steeler fan

steeler fan

Awards
Ok guys i guess i didnt do my homework well enough. What is a good pct , for p-plex with m-drol bridge. Taken full support supps. for cycles.
Thanks guys

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
:gotsearch use the search option at the top of the screen. use the advanced search option to narrow your results. personally i would search for either p-plex or m-drol, then, just search in the post cycle section. you are going to find alot of logs covering this topic. A Lot of them.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why run both of these stacked? Your asking for alot of really bad side effects. M-drol and P-plex are plenty potent enough run solo. I see no need to do this and you also mention nothing of what you will run for support supps.:thumbsup: