PCT Perfection - My Superdrol Cycle

swankinrosco

swankinrosco

Awards
Special thanks to pembrook3355 for his help with putting this PCT together, I will be buying your products now as a result :p

I stocked away several bottles of the original SD when I heard the ban was coming. It's been a while since I've done anything PH'ish, so I'll be running SD @ 10/10/10, and if I feel everything's going well and my body wants me to, I'll up to 20mg sometime after 7th day.

Will take the SD first thing in AM with a Casein Shake and a serving of Flax Oil.

Stats
Male
5'11.5"
~12% BF

Goals
Primary: Increase both strength and LBM.
Secondary: Decrease BF % (Lean out/Recomp)

I will be dosing all of the following both Pre, During, and PCT
AI Cycle Support Powder (2x daily)
DS Orange Triad,
Scivation Xtend,
ON Whey,
ON Casein,
and Barlean's Flax Oil.

I will be dosing Creatine Mono and Beta Alanine during Pre Cycle and PCT.

PCT Details:
Week1:
Torem 90mg PM [Begin]
AI Post Cycle Support 2caps AM, PM [Begin]

Week2:
Torem 60mg @ PM
AI Post Cycle Support @ 2caps AM, PM

Week3:
Torem 30mg @ PM [End]
AI Post Cycle Support @ 2caps AM, PM [End]
LX 1cap AM, Noon, PM [Begin]
EG 6OXO 500mg Anytime of day [Begin]

Week4:
LX 1cap AM, Noon, PM
EG 6OXO 400mg Anytime of day

Week5:
LX 1cap AM, Noon, PM [End]
EG 6OXO 300mg Anytime of day [End]

I hope that this thread will be helpful for anyone looking for a sample PCT for their upcoming PH bout, and also hope that fellow readers will offer input should they notice something or have a specific question about one of the facets of my planned PCT.

I intend to start my Cycle in Late Sept, Early October.

Thanks again pembrook3355, and thanks to the other helpful AM members!

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
pembroke quick question.... y suggest torem over nolva? otherwise OP do it to it! hit it hard

swankinrosco

swankinrosco

Awards
i've been travelling alot for work the last couple weeks.

Pembroke thanks for monitoring the thread and answering questions for these guys.

I honestly feel like I have the most effective and bang for the buck PCT for my cycle, and hope it helps others out there!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i've been travelling alot for work the last couple weeks.

Pembroke thanks for monitoring the thread and answering questions for these guys.

I honestly feel like I have the most effective and bang for the buck PCT for my cycle, and hope it helps others out there!
Good to have you back bro:thumbsup:

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
PCT looks solid. i WAS always a fan of running my AI inverse to my SERM. then it was suggested to start the AI after the SERM and after thinking about it, for a short time, thought i would give it a try. week 3 will be this Tuesday, and so far so good. using clomid, 100mgs. for 5 days and 50mgs. since then, will be introducing 6OXO in just over one week at 400mgs everynight for a week then tapering down

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
PCT looks solid. i WAS always a fan of running my AI inverse to my SERM. then it was suggested to start the AI after the SERM and after thinking about it, for a short time, thought i would give it a try. week 3 will be this Tuesday, and so far so good. using clomid, 100mgs. for 5 days and 50mgs. since then, will be introducing 6OXO in just over one week at 400mgs everynight for a week then tapering down
Good luck bro:thumbsup:

swankinrosco

swankinrosco

Awards
just an update for all of you guys who helped me put the PCT together, my SD cycle is going awesome. I'm using it on a low(er/ish) carb diet, focusing on recomp (just eating maint cals, no more no less).

I've gained 9/14 lbs (9lbs am, 14lbs pm) and my BF has gone down somewhere between 2 and 4% (Tanita Scale Variance). I'm just starting week 3, feeling zero sides, maybe even positive mood, libido fine, no back pumps, don't even notice I'm on it really.

Muscle fullness/hardness is really noticeable, as is overall increased leanness and strength. I'm really sad this is my last week, I'm considering going for 1 more week since I feel great (I was 10mg for 5 days, have been 20mg since), I would probably keep the dose to 10mg twice daily (am/noon).

My one concern is that my bottle is expired... soo yeah.

Anyhow, PCT will be starting in a week or two, depending on what I do :)

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
any thoughts on if i would need to alter my PCT for 4 weeks instead of 3?

naw, keep it the same. you could extend it out a bit, to add a couple of days, but you should be fine.

swankinrosco

swankinrosco

Awards
naw, keep it the same. you could extend it out a bit, to add a couple of days, but you should be fine.

sounds good, i guess we'll see :)

would it be too late for me to consider slowing down to 3-4 doses per week, and try to "pulse" or extend the cycle beyond just 3-4 weeks (assuming i maintain healthy and side-less) ??

i'm fairly uninformed on the pulsing thing, but as i understand it, pulsing allows you to cycle longer on PH's / Orals.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
sounds good, i guess we'll see :)

would it be too late for me to consider slowing down to 3-4 doses per week, and try to "pulse" or extend the cycle beyond just 3-4 weeks (assuming i maintain healthy and side-less) ??

i'm fairly uninformed on the pulsing thing, but as i understand it, pulsing allows you to cycle longer on PH's / Orals.
yea man, just come off and do PCT at this point. the pulsing thing, IMO, is not a good idea. something about raising levels and then lowering them, then upping them again repeatedly, does not sound good to me. but i may be alone on that one.

swankinrosco

swankinrosco

Awards
yea man, just come off and do PCT at this point. the pulsing thing, IMO, is not a good idea. something about raising levels and then lowering them, then upping them again repeatedly, does not sound good to me. but i may be alone on that one.
i'm a huge big trouble in little china fan btw, so if you don't mind i'm stealing your avatar and using it on another board i frequent (non-fitness-related) lol :-0

cranghel099

cranghel099

Awards
  • Established
yeah i just found your log, i just finished a three week cycle of m-drol 10,10,10; decent strength gains, put on 6 lbs. as of last sunday; decent pumps in the gym.

no sides at all, blood pressure is fine, no back pumps, no itchy nips, very little if any shutdown, libido was fine

most of the strength gains came about 1.5 to 2 weeks into the cycle, the past week i havent seen much.

I won't be running a SERM for pct, i really don't think it'll be necessary, but i got nolva on hand just incase.

Im just gunna run inhibit-E for three weeks. Keep in mind though this is my third cycle of m-drol, the other two were run at 10,20,20 with moderate sides, and i was pretty shutdown, so i used a serm for pct.

Overall these mini cycles of m-drol are great, don't expect huge gains, but the marginal gains made in three weeks are well worth it, when u have no sides

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
2 questions..

1. would it be beneficial to use both torem and clomid in pct?.. just asking because i know sd is known to destroy lipids.. and i heard clomid is helpful to fix this..if u had to pick one of those..which would u choose

2. Some people reccomend starting the AI in week 3 and tapering up.. what is the reasoning behind tapering down vs taper up?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I do not think there is a problem using Nolva but the Torem is less toxic than the Nolva.

it also has AI capabilities which is the reason for the taper...

nice layout pem,

OP good luck on that cycle man!!!

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
crazyfool .. i know u preach about clomid.. which do u think would be more effective for superdrol pct.. clomid or torem... or both?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
crazyfool .. i know u preach about clomid.. which do u think would be more effective for superdrol pct.. clomid or torem... or both?

i havent used torem, ive researched it thats about it.

Clomid is unlike any other SERM, it worked for me better then nolva (and torem is upgraded nolva) so im gunna say clomid

i have yet to see more then like 2 studies on torem on hypogonadal men.

swankinrosco

swankinrosco

Awards
i havent used torem, ive researched it thats about it.

Clomid is unlike any other SERM, it worked for me better then nolva (and torem is upgraded nolva) so im gunna say clomid

i have yet to see more then like 2 studies on torem on hypogonadal men.

Hey thanks man..

Tomorrow is my last day of the 4th week at 20mg, so i'll begin PCT on saturday morning. I'll probably just finish off my cycle support since I have ~10 servings left or so (maybe more).

This cycle has been incredible. I noticed strength gains plateau in week 3, but lean mass increases and BF decreases have been consistent since the middle of the second week. I will see if I have a photo from around the time I started so I could show a before and after, but trust me, it's been insane. My room mate, my gf (ex, but we still see each other naked, if you catch my drift), my brother, my folks... have all been saying "holy crap what are you on" ...

I think I'm a new SD addict, and it's only been my first cycle. I can't wait till my next cycle. I'm thinking 6-8 weeks for a break between cycles should be sufficient.

LOL... I've been a bit on the edge, kind of rageful the last week or so. Finally started feeling a slight bit of lethargy, nothing major... Overall though, this has been so great, and I have BOTTLES of it in the freezer zipped up!

Thank you again Pem for helping me setup a clean/strong PCT...

Oh yeah, and the reason I quoted your post above: I have slight pubertal gyno (puffy nips), I think it's hereditary, because my uncle has them too. Anyhow, I'm wondering if my PCT will possibly clear that up. Maybe I should extend the length of my Torem dosing, or increase the amount in the dosages?

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Should consider taking the oxo with your last meal of the day - instead of "anytime"...

Also - 300mg is a pretty hefty dose to end with. I would run that at a lower dose for a longer time period.

swankinrosco

swankinrosco

Awards
Hey guys just an update, I'm having an issue with Semen production, it may just be normal, I'm not sure.

I've also encountered a problem where I've been without my SERM since tuesday, and won't have it back until tomorrow (4 day period without it!)

I could use any input you can provide, I started a new thread for this, with a more specific title, please comment in that thread if you won't mind.

Thank you!!!

anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/112801-my-pct-no.html#post1731611