clomid, what is the big deal?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
day 2 of clomid at 100mgs. going to run it for a total of one week, after day 3 going to go to 50mgs. then when the week is up going to Nolva 30/20/10. this is my first time using clomid, and i don't see what the big deal is. i have more times than not, heard to use Nolva or Torm. but i am liking the mood clomid is putting me in, and no sides, yet

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
Proving yet again that everyone reacts differently to everything. Glad its working out for you so far.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
this was a couple of days ago, and i have been watching a bit more lifetime channel than usual, and i actually told my GF i missed her. maybe and AI would be smart to introduce to my system now....

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
It put my libido through the roof.
yea buddy, day 2 or 3 i was quite surprised to have random wood, the only problem is, my GF moved about minutes further away, for a 1 hour one way trip to....well you know. but i introduced DTH on day 3 also, so that most likely has something to do with it too. either way, i feel good.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
this was a couple of days ago, and i have been watching a bit more lifetime channel than usual, and i actually told my GF i missed her. maybe and AI would be smart to introduce to my system now....
Wait until after your PCT is done to use an AI.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man. After my havoc cycle I introduced myself to DTH and it was stronger than expected. I felt my blood pressure go up and felt upped in testosterone. PCT is just as fun as on cycle...?almost!