My otc pct

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
So I have recently finished a long and suppressive cycle. I am on day 9 of pct and am very surprised at how well everything is going. I did use hCG and formestane during my cycle, which I believe both contributed to keeping the boys nice and full. I also used Dermacrine. Still, after such a long cycle (18 weeks) I was somewhat hesitant to go with an otc pct, but decided that I would to gauge sides, recovery, and effectiveness, for myself and others. I of course have the big guns on hand just in case.

So my protocol has been:

6 squirts a day of Sustain Alpha
I love this stuff. Leans me out a bit, and I feel great after putting it on. Sustain is one of the best otc products you can get imo for pct, and this is the base of mine.

600 mg of Indole 3-Carbinol ed
The estrogen channeling effects of indole-3-Carbinol are definitely a plus for any pct, and the anti-oxidant effects are welcome too.

3.6 grams fenugreek every day
3 days after I started taking this, I started to get the maple syrup smell in my sweat, and my boys were already feeling quite full. I'm still not quite sure at how effective this stuff is for truly raising natural test levels, but every time I take it my nuts are hanging, and I mean really hangin'.

3 grams of Avena Sativa ed
An under-rated natural test booster imo. I notice alot of positive effects on libido, load size, and well-being when taking this herb. Not a whole lot of info available on how this herb actually works, but the benefits for me have always been positive.

2 grams of Horny goat weed(20% Icariin) ed
Everyone knows about the benefits on libido with this one. :thumbsup:

2 scoops Toco-8
I do believe this stuff is saving my hairline, and its benefits for increasing sensitivity to luteinizing hormone are welcome during pct especially.

2 scoops EndoAmp
Keeping cortisol production down and a host of other health benefits come from this one.

Of course I am taking my usual multi, fish oil, and other anti-oxidants, along with AppNut's Neovar.

This pct is going amazingly well. I am feeling very good. I am highly motivated, have very good libido, strength is still there, and little to no muscle loss. Unfortunately I do not have any bloodwork to compare, but all things point toward a healthy and strong recovery. I am not recommending anybody follow my protocol, as everyone's body and hormonal flux are completely different. I just wanted to share how an otc pct can be quite successful if things are planned properly and with a little thought.

Soon I will be throwing in some of MST's Cordygen5 and CItruvol, along with Nettle Root. I will continue do report on how things are going.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
18 weeks what did you run bro?
Pem, I started with sust and transitioned into test-e, then finished off with dermacrine and Havoc. I stuck with about 400 mg per week of test, and after my last shot did 4 weeks of dermacrine and 30 mg of Havoc, 40 mg the last week. Like I said, I used hCG and transdermal formestane throughout. Couldn't have dreamed of a better cycle. I'm up 18 lbs, looking and feeling great. Alot of planning paid off very well.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
I certainly would not recommend this protocol for everyone, but with the right stuff an otc pct can be quite effective. I would almost venture to say that this pct is going better than past therapies with ol' Nolva and Clomid. My balls are back in a big way already. No sign of gyno whatsoever. I definitely feel better than a Nolva/Clomid combo. Like I said, I am playing it carefully, with Nolva and Clomid on hand if needed.

This pct will not be a short one either. I will be tapering off the Sustain and into AI's Post Cycle Support;) along with a tapered up then down dose of I3C.

If I had not used hCG throughout the cycle, then I most definitely would use a SERM here.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I certainly would not recommend this protocol for everyone, but with the right stuff an otc pct can be quite effective. I would almost venture to say that this pct is going better than past therapies with ol' Nolva and Clomid. My balls are back in a big way already. No sign of gyno whatsoever. I definitely feel better than a Nolva/Clomid combo. Like I said, I am playing it carefully, with Nolva and Clomid on hand if needed.

This pct will not be a short one either. I will be tapering off the Sustain and into AI's Post Cycle Support;) along with a tapered up then down dose of I3C.

If I had not used hCG throughout the cycle, then I most definitely would use a SERM here.

OTC pct is way under rated if done right, youll have good results.

im doing an p plex mdrol bridge its gunna total 7 weeks, and for pct im doing clomid and Adex but i was thinking of running....

Novedex XT 2 caps
Testostolyze 3 caps
Hyperdrol X2 1-2 caps,
Primal Male 3 caps

Testostolyze week 1-3 3 caps 90 cap bottle will use 60
HyperdrolX2 week 1-3 1-2 caps 120 cap bottle will use 20-40
Primal Male week 2-4 3 caps 120 cap bottle will use 60
Novedex XT week 2-4 2-3 caps 60 cap bottle will use 30-45

these will last me 2 PCTs,

Obviously not very cost effective. seeing that some of the research chems can last 2-3 PCTs for 55-75 bucks, but

hyperdrol 3 pcts
testostolyze 1.5 PCTs
Primal Male 2 PCTs
Novedex XT about 2 PCTs.

of course when used in these doses ,,,, not when used stand alone.

im seriously debating it. and if estro becomes to low, i can use an every other day for certain compounds.

foxracer96

Awards
use a serm after something like p plex.. it is needed for sure.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
use a serm after something like p plex.. it is needed for sure.

im not soo sure SERMs are needed for A LOT of things if taking the right OTC.

i could put together a PCT SERM-less that would be sufficient for any ph ps, possible juice cyle,

and have articles to prove that the supps work

ive done extensive research, and im waiting for the right company to talk too trust me it will happen sooner or later.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

let me know how it works out bro. Are you going to have bloodwork done after pct? I wish you the very best:thumbsup:

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
let me know how it works out bro. Are you going to have bloodwork done after pct? I wish you the very best:thumbsup:
Thanks for the well-wishes broski. I am planning on getting bloodwork done, probably about 3 or four weeks after pct to get a bead on how well I have recovered. I am shooting for 6-8 weeks of pct.

foxracer96

Awards
im not soo sure SERMs are needed for A LOT of things if taking the right OTC.

i could put together a PCT SERM-less that would be sufficient for any ph ps, possible juice cyle,

and have articles to prove that the supps work

ive done extensive research, and im waiting for the right company to talk too trust me it will happen sooner or later.
i guess i would believe it. i have never taken anything like PCS which i plan to use on my halo cycle coming soon.. i used novedex and redound xt on my past superdrol cycles, they seemed to work, OK.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i guess i would believe it. i have never taken anything like PCS which i plan to use on my halo cycle coming soon.. i used novedex and redound xt on my past superdrol cycles, they seemed to work, OK.
Post Cycle Support will work very well for a h-drol cycle bro.:thumbsup:

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
bump to this thread. how's the pct?
bloodwork?

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
The pct was great, did all it was supposed to. Saliva test came back 2 weeks ago:
Testosterone, serum = 553 ng/dl RANGE 241-827
Testosterone, free = 15.62 ng/dl RANGE 5.00-21.00
% free testosterone = 2.82 % RANGE 1.50-4.20

Everyone I showed this to says this is pretty good, and I could not be happier. I admit I was also a little relieved. After everyone tells you that what you are doing isn't going to be enough, you start to wonder.
Again, this protocol is not for everybody. Without the proper use of ancillaries during cycle, these numbers would probably be alot different.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so it has been a 6 or 8 weeks pct? Your test has been done 3 weeks after the end of pct?
Indole-3-carbinol is a magic compound IME.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
that's great chalk up one for the OTC boys.

TheAnimalG

TheAnimalG

Awards
Those numbers were 3 weeks afTer Pct!? That's great. If you took the tests immediately after Pct, though, you might be measuring abnormally high test due to the Supps being in your system.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
I continued to take Indole 3 Carbinol and Avena Sativa thru testing period, so that may have a little to do with it. I am running I3C pretty much year round now. Check out some studies on I3C, it has been shown to be quite effective against breast cancer.

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
The pct was great, did all it was supposed to. Saliva test came back 2 weeks ago:
Testosterone, serum = 553 ng/dl RANGE 241-827
Testosterone, free = 15.62 ng/dl RANGE 5.00-21.00
% free testosterone = 2.82 % RANGE 1.50-4.20

Everyone I showed this to says this is pretty good, and I could not be happier. I admit I was also a little relieved. After everyone tells you that what you are doing isn't going to be enough, you start to wonder.
Again, this protocol is not for everybody. Without the proper use of ancillaries during cycle, these numbers would probably be alot different.
Please forgive me if this is a retarded question... In the many logs/threads I've read while researching for a first cycle, I've never seen anyone mention the source of their blood tests. I understand where/how to order a blood/saliva test online or through my pharmacy; however, would it be ridiculous/unreasonable/questionable for me to think I could ask my doctor to perform a comprehensive blood test as part of an office visit? I have a family practice I walk into once every few years... I pay a ton of money for insurance, but rarely need to use it, so I'm kinda ignorant about what a doctor can do for me ><

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Please forgive me if this is a retarded question... In the many logs/threads I've read while researching for a first cycle, I've never seen anyone mention the source of their blood tests. I understand where/how to order a blood/saliva test online or through my pharmacy; however, would it be ridiculous/unreasonable/questionable for me to think I could ask my doctor to perform a comprehensive blood test as part of an office visit? I have a family practice I walk into once every few years... I pay a ton of money for insurance, but rarely need to use it, so I'm kinda ignorant about what a doctor can do for me ><
Definitely not ridiculous/unreasonable/questionable for you to ask for this. Your doc may just want to know why you want it. Depending on why, and how cool your doc is, you can decide how straightforward you wish to be with him/her. Really shouldn't be an issue though.

bigvalboa

Awards
Amazing thread, I may try your PCT out myself, since I cannot grab any serms

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established

IMO, enough said.

Without that statement. I would say you were crazy.

Damn, I didnt realize how old this thread was. doh!

bigvalboa

Awards
I am running d-bol 30mg a day for 5 weeks. I have nolva that i will take 20mg a day, what else should i be taking along with the nolva for pct?