Few questions

michaeljh29

Awards
Hey guys,
Picked up CEL H-Drol

I wan't to play it safe and run a proper pct.

I will be running H-Drol at 50 50 50 50.

I have Nolvadex on hand, would I need to run it at
40 40 20 20, or could I go lower.

As a test booster I have Gaspari's Novadex XT

For cortisol control I have lean extreme

Last I have cycle support and post cycle support.

Thinking about picking up either green mag or neovar for creatine for post cycle.

I'm going to start cycle support two weeks prior to starting, but my question is should I continue using cycle support thru pct?

As a side note I picked up Gaspari's plasma jet for cheap just to try out. Not a big fan of NO products but thought I'd try it out. Any issues running this with the cycle?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Hey guys,
Picked up CEL H-Drol

I wan't to play it safe and run a proper pct.

I will be running H-Drol at 50 50 50 50.

I have Nolvadex on hand, would I need to run it at
40 40 20 20, or could I go lower.

As a test booster I have Gaspari's Novadex XT

For cortisol control I have lean extreme

Last I have cycle support and post cycle support.

Thinking about picking up either green mag or neovar for creatine for post cycle.

I'm going to start cycle support two weeks prior to starting, but my question is should I continue using cycle support thru pct?

As a side note I picked up Gaspari's plasma jet for cheap just to try out. Not a big fan of NO products but thought I'd try it out. Any issues running this with the cycle?
Hi Bro

If you are going to run Nolva I would continue to take Cycle Support. I do not think Nolva is needed here but if you do run it go with 20/20/10/10. 40mg is to much for h-drol.

IMO keep the Nolva on hand. Run Post Cycle Support 2 caps a.m. and 2 caps p.m. start the LX on day 15 of pct and the Novedex XT on week 3 of pct and taper the dose down each week. I ran H-drol and loved it. I ran Cycle Support on cycle and preloaded it 14 days for my pct I ran Post Cycle Support and LX. Got bloodwork done the day after pct and it came back pretty good. The Trans-Resveratrol is a SERM like substance with many benefits. I am going to give you a few links to look at and post my bloodwork. I wish you the best let me know if I can help.

Benefits of Trans-Resveratrol

http://www.otcpct.com

Attachments

michaeljh29

Awards
why such a short cycle? first one?
Yes it's my first cycle. Ive been reading AM for three months straight, everyday, two hours each day. It's addictive!!!:head:

Got to tell you I love it here!!! bb.com had way two many teeny boppers for my liking. Over here everyone seems to have there heads on straight.

I praise the admins and reps for keeping this site very informative.

Should I pick up another bottle and run it at
50 50 50 50 75 75?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
IMO, yes pick up another bottle, but keep it on hand, if everything goes OK for the 1st and 2nd week....contuine for a total of 6. i think you will like Hdrol. just finished my 1st cycle, not to long ago. good for recomp, lost a bit of fat and gained about 10 lbs. of muscle. but i ran SD along with it, so my results might be a bit different.

mdtech123

Awards
Your running 4 weeks of a relatively weak compound, and you've got 4 or 5 different things for PCt, you are wasting your money. H-drol is quite weak, i would just use the nolvaxt,and you will be fine, your not going to have increased cortisol levels or any gyno from this.