is it still good?

namctx

Awards
So i left my tamoxifen citrate in my car with the windows up and when i got my bottle out it was, pretty warm. Also, I've read that tamoxifen citrate should have a little alcohol smell to it, but i can't really smell alcohol in mine. Its in a dark blue glass bottle, the liquid is pink and it smells like medicine.......
So i guess what im asking is do you think that its bunk, and is it still good after sitting in the car.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Had that happen to a friend and his was still good

striking

striking

Awards
  • Established
Had mine shipped to me in the gulf. At a normal temp. of over 95 out here I recieved the same type bottle you did and it has worked fine. I am sure it is possible to break down over time in the heat but at long as it was sealed and not in direct sunlight I don't see this being a problem.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
sounds you got your stuff from where i get mine. should be fine.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
My nolva doesnt really smell much, my clomid on the other hand... blehhh, smells about half as bad as it tastes :D

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well if you think about it, when you have crystals in the bottle, you need to heat it up and get the crystals dissolved, so i dont think the heat woulda been the problem, i think your OK

but, for future referance, dont do it again lol