Phera flex pct?

xxLAMBOFGODxx

Awards
Well basically i've been on phera mass ( phera flex clone ) for a 4 week cycle 20/20/20/20 and im on my last week so far i've gained 13 pounds and i wanna keep most of it. These are the products i have for pct

-inhibit-E
-high power tribulus
-milk thistle
-creatine
i also have some liquid clomid but i dont wana use it i just have it incase i cant return stuff back to normal.

i never used so many post cycle products in a row last time i used 1,4 ad bold with formadrol as a pct pretty plain so i'm gonna ask your opinions on how to set the dosages right so its a effective pct combo. many thanks!

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
here's the deal. As far as I understand it, inhibit e will suppress your estrogen levels. the problem is, you want high estrogen initially during pct. this is because the high levels of estrogen will force your body to produce testosterone in order to achieve homeostasis. read this:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/66113-no-excuses-no.html

This is where the clomid/nolva/etc comes in. You want to block the estrogen, not inhibit the body's ability to produce it.

a product like inhibit e can be tapered up or only used during the last week or so during pct.

phera is one of the stronger otc steroids. you may be shut down and not know it. my humble recommendation would be to man up and use the clomid, tapering down. during week three of pct, use the inhibit e at 1/2 strength and week 4 at full strength, but not before.

good luck with your gains. be sure to keep eating :food: as much as when you were "on." i don't know about you but i always get the urge to diet to cut down on water weight and any excess fat i gained, but i have to resist! :lol:

xxLAMBOFGODxx

Awards
thanks , i guess i didn't fully research inhibit-e so i'll surely use clomid for safety

rob561

rob561

Awards
  • Established
your phera doseage wasn't that high so you prob. could get away with otc pct. if it where me i would run a serm just to be on the safe side

Disturbed

Disturbed

Awards
I would always go with I3c if I were going the OTC route.That's just me.I've used Inhibit E before though and had no problems but yea just to be on the safe side use the clomid.Just don't overdose like some retards do.

xxLAMBOFGODxx

Awards
thanks for your replies, i appreciate it.