pct check for halo/dmt cycle ???

loftus44

Awards
I am running 50/50/50/75/75 of halo clone and 25/25/25/25 of DMT. I've used SD, Testanate 50, and Epi/tren in the past with otc pct and had no problems. my otc pct is
Post cycle support
low dosed novedex xt or 6 oxo from week 2 or 3 on
lean Xteme
and support supps
I have liquid torem on hand and i'm curious if i should use it or hold it for something stronger since the otc pct has worked so far. any info would be appreciated!!!

rob561

rob561

Awards
  • Established
thats a quite strong cycle. i would recommend using your serm!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
err.....read the 1st post again- he is! (nolvadex)

In the 1st post he talks about running low dose Novedex XT not nolva. He has Torem on hand. I kow after looking at so many posts mistakes are made belive me I know LOL.:thumbsup:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I am running 50/50/50/75/75 of halo clone and 25/25/25/25 of DMT. I've used SD, Testanate 50, and Epi/tren in the past with otc pct and had no problems. my otc pct is
Post cycle support
low dosed novedex xt or 6 oxo from week 2 or 3 on
lean Xteme
and support supps
I have liquid torem on hand and i'm curious if i should use it or hold it for something stronger since the otc pct has worked so far. any info would be appreciated!!!
I will recommend this link since your talking about OTC PCT.

OTC PCT

rob561

rob561

Awards
  • Established
In the 1st post he talks about running low dose Novedex XT not nolva. He has Torem on hand. I kow after looking at so many posts mistakes are made belive me I know LOL.:thumbsup:
thanks for clearing that up:thumbsup:

loftus44

Awards
I guess i'll go with torem followed with lean extreme and some 6oxo. Like mentioned above i worry about the legitamacy of the liquid torem. thanks for responses!