hmm... what to choose

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
day 13 of my hdrol cycle 50/50/50/75/75 and im having trouble what to choose for pct. i have everything i need, just dont know exactly what to run and when. i was just gonna use anabolic xtreme PCT but then a trainer at my gym said he had some clomid he could sell me... so it got me thinking and im gonna use that to hopefully keep most of my gains. heres what i have to choose from:

AX PCT
Clomid
animal stak (it has a bunch of test booster and cort control stuff)
animal m-stak
powerfull

what would be the best time to run all this stuff?

not sure how much clomid comes in a pack, but i'll assume its enough for a 4 week dosage tapering down? so if i taper that down over 4 weeks, and taper the AX PCT up for 4 weeks... start powerfull right when my cycle ends and when thats done start animal stak and animal m-stak? sound good? what dosage should i run clomid?

Nolbandet102

Nolbandet102

Awards
You could use a combination of the products you have listed to make a great PCT for H-drol. H-drol is pretty mild, but I would buy the clomid because its always best to use a SERM IMO.

Clomid- 100mg/50mg/50mg----three weeks should be enough for clomid to get the HTPA back to normal, and if you experience any sides from the 100mg dose week it would be ok to just 50mg throughout. Many people would tell you that 100 is overkill in the first place, but I like to have a higher dose the first week of PCT.

aPCT- 0/0/75mg/50mg/50mg/25mg--- Its best to add in an AI(6-bromo) in the third week of PCT and tapper down to prevent estrogen rebound.

The rest of the items you mentioned would be good additions to this PCT and can be used throughout PCT. Just follow the dosing directions, especially for PowerFull the effects are only achieved if used correctly.

I am not a fan of inverse tapering with an AI, but if you were set on doing it 0,25,50,75 would probably be best run alongside clomid.

mdtech123

Awards
Personally would go with liquid nolva, its cheaper, less toxic and you get enough for a few pct cycles, and then just through in a natty test booster with it. Dose it at 30/30/20/10 or any combination from 30 to 10.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I do not think you need Clomid for a h-drol only cycle you can get it to have on hand I prefer Nolva. I ran h-drol a few months ago 75/75/75/75/75 and for my pct I ran Post Cycle Support and Lean Xtreme which I started on day 15 of pct. I got blood work don the day after pct and all was well.:thumbsup:

Attachments

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
wow. really now. cuz that'd save me like $60 by not buying clomid. would i be ok with just ax PCT? or would it shut me down more? i've been hearing some thing about 6-bromo and further shutdown or something?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow. really now. cuz that'd save me like $60 by not buying clomid. would i be ok with just ax PCT? or would it shut me down more? i've been hearing some thing about 6-bromo and further shutdown or something?
H-drol only cycle you will not need a SERM I do not know much about the AX pct product so I cannot comment on it but a OTC PCT will work fine for this. Here is a link.

http://www.otcpct.com

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
I agree. If you can get the clomid. Go ahead for a later date. Get you a test booster with the pct. Pick up some extreme lean and you will be good to go. Or any other Cort blocker. Seems like a good time to buy some stoked as well.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree. If you can get the clomid. Go ahead for a later date. Get you a test booster with the pct. Pick up some extreme lean and you will be good to go. Or any other Cort blocker. Seems like a good time to buy some stoked as well.

Stoked would be a very good choice here. The Trans-Resveratrol is some good stuff.

Benefits of Trans-Resveratrol

crazilyfter42

Awards
I personally would still use a serm even though others have "gotten away" w/ out using one after hdrol. Clomid is probably over kill especially at the doses someone listed above. If you decide to get the clomid 25mg ed would be fine.