HELP. . . First cycle and want the PCT to be right

  1. New Member
    steveo1312's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  159 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    88
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    42.79%

    HELP. . . First cycle and want the PCT to be right


    Hey guys I am looking to take CEL's H-DROL for 5 weeks with a planned PCT as follows.

    CEL H-Drol (50/50/50/75/75)
    AI Cycle support (2 weeks prior and through cycle)

    PCT
    IForce Reversitol
    DS Lean Xtreme (Week 3-6)

    PCT of Reversitol
    Week 1: 3/day
    Weeks 2&3: 2/day
    Week 4: 1/day

    On 15th day of PCT I was going to add DS Lean Xtreme.

    Is this a good starter cycle PCT?? I do have Nolva on hand if needed. After reading a few H-Drol cycles this seemed to be a great cover all bases PCT but wanted expert advise before I started.

    Any help would be great guys.

  2. crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,430
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    20.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    looks good to me bro!!!
  3. Professional Member
    Rugger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    4,060
    Rep Power
    4772
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    65.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Looks pretty solid. You 'probably' wont need a serm with hdrol but I would have one just in case. I always have some with me even though I haven't taken anything in a while. LOL
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    Manimalia's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,473
    Rep Power
    819
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    94.08%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
    Looks pretty solid. You 'probably' wont need a serm with hdrol but I would have one just in case. I always have some with me even though I haven't taken anything in a while. LOL
    heh. never know when you're gonna break down and just slam some of them peeeeeeyyyyyiiiiiiills, right m'man? of course, i plan for some time before the first pop, though. it's organized chaos!
  5. New Member
    glg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    66
    Posts
    453
    Rep Power
    332
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    18.18%

    bump
  6. Senior Member
    Manimalia's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,473
    Rep Power
    819
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    94.08%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    oh yeah, and your plan looks to be solid. you'll be keeping estrogen/cortisol in check. just make sure to take your support supps for innards before (not quite as important IMO, but do it anyway, damnit!), during and after cycle. also, it would do you well to have a SERM. it's a sin in the community of iron to not have one when embarking upon such a journey. nolva is on the cheap. get some.
  7. New Member
    steveo1312's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  159 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    88
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    42.79%

    I got the nolva in check already. Like I said its my first cycle so I am super paronoid haha. Thanks for looking over my cycle guys. Makes me feel like atleast I did my homework.

    Im looking to stop all cardio and bump to about 4500 clean cals a day as well. Now is this a good plan or should I bump the intake up a little slower on H-Drol?

    Currently low weight is due to doing amateur boxing and I am finally looking to bulk and get bigger.

    Also training and food is super in check from boxing.
  8. Senior Member
    shaddow's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,386
    Rep Power
    1327
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    75.4%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    4500 calories is a lot @ 148lbs! Do you know what your maintenance calories works out to?
  9. New Member
    steveo1312's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  159 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    88
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    42.79%

    Quote Originally Posted by shaddow View Post
    4500 calories is a lot @ 148lbs! Do you know what your maintenance calories works out to?

    Well with my current workout its around 3000-3200 before I notice fat gain. But again its split lifting routines (3 day split or 5 day split) with boxing cardio (jump rope, running, speed bag, heavy bag). What it will be after dumping the cardio is a current unknown.

    Maybe keep it where it is now and see how it works out after dropping cardio? 3200 may be a good building point and my diet and eating schedules will be the same. I am guessing since H-Drol being dry gains I should notice fat gain pretty quick.
  10. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,580
    Rep Power
    6937
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    64.77%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Your cycle looks solid bro I also agree a SERM on hand is never a bad thing but probally will not be needed here.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  11. Banned
    gymrattus's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  75 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    100
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    90.6%

    more or less the same as me dude!
    check out my thread in the Steroids section as im a sure there is advice there that WILL benefit you!

    its the one that starts "1st H-drol cycle..."

    good luck bro!keep us informed!starting 2 day...
  12. New Member
    steveo1312's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  159 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    88
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    42.79%

    Bringing it back from the dead. I am loading up on my Cycle Support now and hope to start on Sept 15th.

    One question for the cortisol control I am using DS lean xtreme from weeks 3-6 in my pct as in my first post. Now I know you need to taper off but do you taper from week 3-6 or do you do a solid 3 weeks then taper down???

    Still a noob but its not really talked about much so I figured I would ask. Better to do it right then suffer later.



    Thanks guys


    I also cut all cardio out and drop the calories down to ~2500 and using a modified 5x5 gained 6 pounds pre-drol.... Very Nice. Now I am about to where I usually sit and cant gain
  13. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,580
    Rep Power
    6937
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    64.77%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by steveo1312 View Post
    Bringing it back from the dead. I am loading up on my Cycle Support now and hope to start on Sept 15th.

    One question for the cortisol control I am using DS lean xtreme from weeks 3-6 in my pct as in my first post. Now I know you need to taper off but do you taper from week 3-6 or do you do a solid 3 weeks then taper down???

    Still a noob but its not really talked about much so I figured I would ask. Better to do it right then suffer later.



    Thanks guys



    I also cut all cardio out and drop the calories down to ~2500 and using a modified 5x5 gained 6 pounds pre-drol.... Very Nice. Now I am about to where I usually sit and cant gain

    You can take 1 cap of LX 3 times a day till finshed no need to taper that down.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  14. New Member
    steveo1312's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  159 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    88
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    42.79%

    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    You can take 1 cap of LX 3 times a day till finshed no need to taper that down.
    Nice.

    Thanks
  15. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,580
    Rep Power
    6937
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    64.77%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by steveo1312 View Post
    Nice.

    Thanks

    Any time bro.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  16. Professional Member
    lennoxchi's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    3,643
    Rep Power
    2370
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    34.22%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by steveo1312 View Post
    Hey guys I am looking to take CEL's H-DROL for 5 weeks with a planned PCT as follows.

    CEL H-Drol (50/50/50/75/75)
    AI Cycle support (2 weeks prior and through cycle)

    PCT
    IForce Reversitol
    DS Lean Xtreme (Week 3-6)

    PCT of Reversitol
    Week 1: 3/day
    Weeks 2&3: 2/day
    Week 4: 1/day

    On 15th day of PCT I was going to add DS Lean Xtreme.

    Is this a good starter cycle PCT?? I do have Nolva on hand if needed. After reading a few H-Drol cycles this seemed to be a great cover all bases PCT but wanted expert advise before I started.

    Any help would be great guys.
    keep us/me informed as to how well the reversitol works. i am interested in trying it sometime, but i'm not so sure about leaving my 6-oxo behind until i here from the months of people who have used it, as to how well it works......
  17. crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,430
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    20.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by lennoxchi View Post
    keep us/me informed as to how well the reversitol works. i am interested in trying it sometime, but i'm not so sure about leaving my 6-oxo behind until i here from the months of people who have used it, as to how well it works......

    i think you can absolutly use the oxo WITH the reversitol.
  18. New Member
    steveo1312's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  159 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    88
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    42.79%

    Well its been a while and the cycle and pct have been done. I must say I am quite unhappy with HDrol. I went with 50/50/50/75/75 and felt little to no major changes. My recovery time was slightly better but not drastic strength changes and little to no weight gain. Diet was in check the whole time too.

    Just upsetting. I guess it did not work for me.

    At the very end of week 5 I had a day or two of slight bp's. Maybe I need to retry but use higher doses? Or just skip to a different compound.

    I still get annoyed that I wasted the time and money on all the support supps and everything for almost no gain.
  19. New Member
    WeightShift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    358
    Rep Power
    253
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    58.98%

    Its always great to hear post-cycle feedback

    Everybody reacts differently. Hdrol is pretty mild - you've got the training and diet in check and you've done your PH/PCT research. Go ahead and try out a more substantial compound.
  20. New Member
    yghetr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    58
    Rep Power
    103
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    19.92%

    Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    i think you can absolutly use the oxo WITH the reversitol.

    anyone disagree with this? :-)
    think i'll go ahead and include the 6 oxo on my next with reversitol
    how would you want to dose the 6 oxo...keep it at the minimum?
  21. crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,430
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    20.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by yghetr View Post
    anyone disagree with this? :-)
    think i'll go ahead and include the 6 oxo on my next with reversitol
    how would you want to dose the 6 oxo...keep it at the minimum?
    300mg

    remember the MOA is different,

    Reversitol will LOWER SHBG AND ESTRADIOL and 6oxo will KEEEP THEN THE SAME

    and BOTH will raist Testosterone!!!!!!!

    a lot of people will argue the AI usage and there are 2 different kinds or 3 different kinds. this 3 one can and will make all the difference in keeping libido and raising test high then reversitol the alone!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-03-2011, 06:06 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-06-2010, 11:29 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-07-2009, 04:39 PM
  4. H-Drol Pre-Cycle, Cycle, Post-Cycle
    By KIRK24 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-09-2008, 09:16 PM
  5. Hdrol Pre-cycle, Cycle, Post-cycle
    By KIRK24 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-08-2008, 07:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in