HELP. . . First cycle and want the PCT to be right

steveo1312

Awards
Hey guys I am looking to take CEL's H-DROL for 5 weeks with a planned PCT as follows.

CEL H-Drol (50/50/50/75/75)
AI Cycle support (2 weeks prior and through cycle)

PCT
IForce Reversitol
DS Lean Xtreme (Week 3-6)

PCT of Reversitol
Week 1: 3/day
Weeks 2&3: 2/day
Week 4: 1/day

On 15th day of PCT I was going to add DS Lean Xtreme.

Is this a good starter cycle PCT?? I do have Nolva on hand if needed. After reading a few H-Drol cycles this seemed to be a great cover all bases PCT but wanted expert advise before I started.

Any help would be great guys.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Looks pretty solid. You 'probably' wont need a serm with hdrol but I would have one just in case. I always have some with me even though I haven't taken anything in a while. LOL

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
Looks pretty solid. You 'probably' wont need a serm with hdrol but I would have one just in case. I always have some with me even though I haven't taken anything in a while. LOL
heh. never know when you're gonna break down and just slam some of them peeeeeeyyyyyiiiiiiills, right m'man? of course, i plan for some time before the first pop, though. it's organized chaos!

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
oh yeah, and your plan looks to be solid. you'll be keeping estrogen/cortisol in check. just make sure to take your support supps for innards before (not quite as important IMO, but do it anyway, damnit!), during and after cycle. also, it would do you well to have a SERM. it's a sin in the community of iron to not have one when embarking upon such a journey. nolva is on the cheap. get some.

steveo1312

Awards
I got the nolva in check already. Like I said its my first cycle so I am super paronoid haha. Thanks for looking over my cycle guys. Makes me feel like atleast I did my homework.

Im looking to stop all cardio and bump to about 4500 clean cals a day as well. Now is this a good plan or should I bump the intake up a little slower on H-Drol?

Currently low weight is due to doing amateur boxing and I am finally looking to bulk and get bigger.

Also training and food is super in check from boxing.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
4500 calories is a lot @ 148lbs! Do you know what your maintenance calories works out to?

steveo1312

Awards
4500 calories is a lot @ 148lbs! Do you know what your maintenance calories works out to?

Well with my current workout its around 3000-3200 before I notice fat gain. But again its split lifting routines (3 day split or 5 day split) with boxing cardio (jump rope, running, speed bag, heavy bag). What it will be after dumping the cardio is a current unknown.

Maybe keep it where it is now and see how it works out after dropping cardio? 3200 may be a good building point and my diet and eating schedules will be the same. I am guessing since H-Drol being dry gains I should notice fat gain pretty quick.

gymrattus

gymrattus

Banned
Awards
more or less the same as me dude!
check out my thread in the Steroids section as im a sure there is advice there that WILL benefit you!

its the one that starts "1st H-drol cycle..."

good luck bro!keep us informed!starting 2 day...

steveo1312

Awards
Bringing it back from the dead. I am loading up on my Cycle Support now and hope to start on Sept 15th.

One question for the cortisol control I am using DS lean xtreme from weeks 3-6 in my pct as in my first post. Now I know you need to taper off but do you taper from week 3-6 or do you do a solid 3 weeks then taper down???

Still a noob but its not really talked about much so I figured I would ask. Better to do it right then suffer later.

Thanks guys

I also cut all cardio out and drop the calories down to ~2500 and using a modified 5x5 gained 6 pounds pre-drol.... Very Nice. Now I am about to where I usually sit and cant gain

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bringing it back from the dead. I am loading up on my Cycle Support now and hope to start on Sept 15th.

One question for the cortisol control I am using DS lean xtreme from weeks 3-6 in my pct as in my first post. Now I know you need to taper off but do you taper from week 3-6 or do you do a solid 3 weeks then taper down???

Still a noob but its not really talked about much so I figured I would ask. Better to do it right then suffer later.

Thanks guys

I also cut all cardio out and drop the calories down to ~2500 and using a modified 5x5 gained 6 pounds pre-drol.... Very Nice. Now I am about to where I usually sit and cant gain

You can take 1 cap of LX 3 times a day till finshed no need to taper that down.:thumbsup:

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys I am looking to take CEL's H-DROL for 5 weeks with a planned PCT as follows.

CEL H-Drol (50/50/50/75/75)
AI Cycle support (2 weeks prior and through cycle)

PCT
IForce Reversitol
DS Lean Xtreme (Week 3-6)

PCT of Reversitol
Week 1: 3/day
Weeks 2&3: 2/day
Week 4: 1/day

On 15th day of PCT I was going to add DS Lean Xtreme.

Is this a good starter cycle PCT?? I do have Nolva on hand if needed. After reading a few H-Drol cycles this seemed to be a great cover all bases PCT but wanted expert advise before I started.

Any help would be great guys.
keep us/me informed as to how well the reversitol works. i am interested in trying it sometime, but i'm not so sure about leaving my 6-oxo behind until i here from the months of people who have used it, as to how well it works......

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
keep us/me informed as to how well the reversitol works. i am interested in trying it sometime, but i'm not so sure about leaving my 6-oxo behind until i here from the months of people who have used it, as to how well it works......

i think you can absolutly use the oxo WITH the reversitol.

steveo1312

Awards
Well its been a while and the cycle and pct have been done. I must say I am quite unhappy with HDrol. I went with 50/50/50/75/75 and felt little to no major changes. My recovery time was slightly better but not drastic strength changes and little to no weight gain. Diet was in check the whole time too.

Just upsetting. I guess it did not work for me.

At the very end of week 5 I had a day or two of slight bp's. Maybe I need to retry but use higher doses? Or just skip to a different compound.

I still get annoyed that I wasted the time and money on all the support supps and everything for almost no gain.

WeightShift

WeightShift

Awards
  • Established
Its always great to hear post-cycle feedback

Everybody reacts differently. Hdrol is pretty mild - you've got the training and diet in check and you've done your PH/PCT research. Go ahead and try out a more substantial compound.

yghetr

yghetr

Awards
i think you can absolutly use the oxo WITH the reversitol.

anyone disagree with this? :)
think i'll go ahead and include the 6 oxo on my next with reversitol
how would you want to dose the 6 oxo...keep it at the minimum?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
anyone disagree with this? :)
think i'll go ahead and include the 6 oxo on my next with reversitol
how would you want to dose the 6 oxo...keep it at the minimum?
300mg

remember the MOA is different,

Reversitol will LOWER SHBG AND ESTRADIOL and 6oxo will KEEEP THEN THE SAME

and BOTH will raist Testosterone!!!!!!!

a lot of people will argue the AI usage and there are 2 different kinds or 3 different kinds. this 3 one can and will make all the difference in keeping libido and raising test high then reversitol the alone!