Best dosage for liquid nolva??

mdtech123

Awards
What would be the best dosing for liquid nolva after a 6 week trenx/epi bridge @
Trenx 90/90/90/90
Epidrol 20/20/30/30

Also i have some pubertal gyno I'd like to try to clear up. No pain or lumps just fat behind nips since like 17yrs old.

mdtech123

Awards
25 and have been lifting on and off for 5 years.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
25 and have been lifting on and off for 5 years.
your going to get a bunch of different responses here, but, coming off EPI, right? i would go with 20/20/10/10. run an AI like 6OXO inverse, again others will tell you differently, and not that their wrong and i'm right, or vise-versa, but you will have to kind of start somewhere, start at some kind of overall recommendation and "tweak " it from there. make sense.

mdtech123

Awards
cool thanks, I've never had real gyno per se, im just wondering if it will do anything for the puffy nips, no pain or lumps

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
i've had puffy nips my whole life...........and i've never been a fat guy or anything, but when i get my bf below 10% that is mostly gone.....when i bulk they come back. how low have you gotten your bf?

mdtech123

Awards
At one point i was im guessing about 6%, i was 5'9 at 155, and i have very wide shoulders, and it was slightly noticeable, but not bad, now im about 195 and its just real puffy or slightly pointy instead of hard and rounded, but i saw no reduction in it between 170 and 195, and i will never go back down to 155 again, way to scrawny for me.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
your going to get a bunch of different responses here, but, coming off EPI, right? i would go with 20/20/10/10. run an AI like 6OXO inverse, again others will tell you differently, and not that their wrong and i'm right, or vise-versa, but you will have to kind of start somewhere, start at some kind of overall recommendation and "tweak " it from there. make sense.

i agree with ur dosing :thumbsup:

some people go crazy on something mild, or not enough on something harrsh,

20/20/10 for nolva
0/300/300/300 for 6oxo.... tapering the dose the last few days.

i dont think you need to run a serm any longer then 3 weeks.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
At one point i was im guessing about 6%, i was 5'9 at 155, and i have very wide shoulders, and it was slightly noticeable, but not bad, now im about 195 and its just real puffy or slightly pointy instead of hard and rounded, but i saw no reduction in it between 170 and 195, and i will never go back down to 155 again, way to scrawny for me.
yea, i feel that. wide grip bench presses worked a bit, to give some width the my chest and stretch em' out. but really lowering BF is the only thing i saw that ever really did much. BTW lowering weight has nothing to do with BF.

mdtech123

Awards
Yea i get you, I work alot and have an overall busy life soo i cant dedicated as much time to diet an dgym as needed to lower BF and keep muscle so i gotta deal with a little pudge around the belly to have a big back chest and shoulders. Such is life i guess, but the puffy nips bother me twice as much as having no visible abs.