Bring Back My Boys Pct

micjakson

micjakson

Awards
Hey all, I am just about to finish an Epi/MDrol Bridge cycle (Epi first for 3wks, then bridge for 1 week, then 2 wks of Mdrol, = 6 wk cycle). Mdrol was at 20/20/30. I haven't been feeling any sides other than lethargy, and extreme itchiness sometimes. I have already planned out a PCT:

Week 7: Nolva (40mg) + Tribulus(3000mg) + Creatine + Lean Xtreme(6caps)
Week 8: Nolva(20mg) + Tribulus(3000mg) + Creatine + Lean Xtreme(4caps)
Week 9: Nolva(20mg) + Tribulus(3000mg) + Creatine + Lean Xtreme(2caps)
Week 10: Nolva(20mg) + Tribulus(2000mg) + Creatine + Lean Xtreme(2caps)
Week 11: Tribulus(1000mg) + Creatine
Week 12: Tribulus(1000mg) + Creatine

ANY Suggestions? The Nolva will be taken as one dose every night before sleep. I am confused about the lean xtreme, should this be tapered up or down?

Is this enough to bring back my boys?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Hey all, I am just about to finish an Epi/MDrol Bridge cycle (Epi first for 3wks, then bridge for 1 week, then 2 wks of Mdrol, = 6 wk cycle). Mdrol was at 20/20/30. I haven't been feeling any sides other than lethargy, and extreme itchiness sometimes. I have already planned out a PCT:

Week 7: Nolva (40mg) + Tribulus(3000mg) + Creatine + Lean Xtreme(6caps)
Week 8: Nolva(20mg) + Tribulus(3000mg) + Creatine + Lean Xtreme(4caps)
Week 9: Nolva(20mg) + Tribulus(3000mg) + Creatine + Lean Xtreme(2caps)
Week 10: Nolva(20mg) + Tribulus(2000mg) + Creatine + Lean Xtreme(2caps)
Week 11: Tribulus(1000mg) + Creatine
Week 12: Tribulus(1000mg) + Creatine

ANY Suggestions? The Nolva will be taken as one dose every night before sleep. I am confused about the lean xtreme, should this be tapered up or down?

Is this enough to bring back my boys?

Yes dose the Nolva at night and the lean extreme I would not start till about the 15th day of pct and just take 1 cap 3 times a day till the bottle is finished no need to taper the dosage. You will not have any real cortisol stress when you 1st come off the cycle that is why I suggest waiting 2 weeks. Good luck bro:thumbsup:

Nolbandet102

Nolbandet102

Awards
That should be enough to get everything back up and running. If you are worried about HTPA stimulation either try low dose clomid(25-50mg) with your nolva or for an OTC route throw in some post cycle support.

micjakson

micjakson

Awards
thanks for the feedback! yeah, I actually do have some clomid on hand from a previous cycle... think it might be useful to run alongside the nolva at 50mg?
Would there be any problems if I take both clomid and nolva at the same time prior to bed?
Also, I would be taking Lean Xtreme after 2 weeks of PCT, that would most likely be 3 doses split up throughout the day (one being before bed), so, would all three substances taken at the same time cause any decrease in absorption?

Nolbandet102

Nolbandet102

Awards
It is not uncommon for people to run nolva and clomid alongside one another. Absorption would not be affected in anyway that I am aware of. Clomid could be dosed at night along side the nolva or taken in the AM by itself. 50mg will be enough, there is evidence that at 50mg it can have the same HTPA stimulation as usually reported with doses of 100mg +. The only things to be careful of are the mood and vision disturbances that come with clomid, but these are much more common at doses in excess of 100mg. So if you have it on hand definitly go for it.