6oxo/dth

striking

striking

Awards
  • Established
Hello all!
I just finished a great Havoc cycle which I didn't bother to log mainly due to the fact there are so many already. I must say great product and no sides at 20/30/40/40.

On to the question, Currectly running my PCT of Nolva(citrate version) 35/35/20/10 and PCS at 2am/2pm it is going well only a week in and my "boys" are already kicking back into action at a normal pace and I feel great.
For the end of my PCT I was pondering if I could stack 6OXO and DTH. 0/0/0/start stack-
I already have both products in hand. I was thinking of starting 6oxo in the 3 week of PCT and tapering down. Would DTH be good to mix at this point?
My goals are towards the last week of PCT to start cutting as the cycle was my finally bulk phase before full summer swing. Any advice would be greatly welcome!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
For a Havoc only cycle your Nolva doses can be lower 20/20/10/10 keep taking the Post Cycle Support and if you want to run 6 oxo start it in the 3rd week of pct and taper the dose down. DTH is a great product but Post Cycle Support is also a test booster I would save the DTH for another cycle or to run standalone later. Best of luck and let me know if I can help.:thumbsup:

striking

striking

Awards
  • Established
Reason for the slightly higher nolva is I had read the citrate version was slightly underdosed. I think I will knock it down further the 2nd week since this week is almsot done. I will bump it down to 20 next week.

Reason I had asked is of course PCS has 120 pills at 4 a day that will last 30 days so when they run out I just wanted to know if DTH would be good to switch over to and run till I am out(one bottle) while tapering down the 6oxo which I chose to run mainly to make sure I have a full PCT in there.

More or less I was wondering if running a natty test booster with 6oxo is worth it or should I just run it later by it's own.
I have had great results from these products thus far. the PCS seems to be working very well if nolva and as of yet there are no sides.

Nolbandet102

Nolbandet102

Awards
That would be a good stack as you taper your AI. Good looking PCT .

striking

striking

Awards
  • Established
I had hoped it would be a good stack just wanted ot make sure it was not a waste. I wanted to use the 6oxo to control E as I came off nolva and figured i could help keep my body is a better muscle stablizing state by keeping natural test levels high while i cut.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I had hoped it would be a good stack just wanted ot make sure it was not a waste. I wanted to use the 6oxo to control E as I came off nolva and figured i could help keep my body is a better muscle stablizing state by keeping natural test levels high while i cut.
Yes using the 6 oxo as a taper off the nolva is wise. Be sure your nolva is underdosed alot of the companies have made it so the dosages are correct. Best of luck bro:thumbsup:

striking

striking

Awards
  • Established
Great point about companies making correctly dosed products now. I got it from a decent source so I believe it would be dosed correctly but just to be safe I added a little more in.

PCS is still doing great I have had no problem with my mood but my libdo has returned (it had gone down on cycle still functional but not like the normal me :lol:

only a week into PCT but overall I am doing well. Have not lost any gains yet and strength is still there! Nips are doing just fine no itching or soreness and not even puffy.

Great products all around I would surely think about taking Stoked as a standalone based on what I have seen with PCS :)

BTW Havoc was great no big sides other then libdo drop during 3/4 week.
Strength increase was great and I felt amazing in the gym.
Mood was just fine the whole time I did feel very tired during the first and into the 2nd week after that it cleared up.
Weight gain of about 7lb which is just what I wanted like I said last bulk for the summer.

buster12

Awards
maybe u already answered this but how many weeks will u taper the 6-0x0. Also what dose will u start off at?

striking

striking

Awards
  • Established
Well I have one bottle of DTH and one bottle of 6oxo so just based off the math for it I would like to take

Nolva 35/20/10/10 (Before bed daily)
PCS 4/4/4/4 (2am/2pm)
LX 0/0/0/3/4/4
6oxo 0/0/300/300/200/100 (mg daily)
DTH 0/0/0/0/4/5/5/5 (pills daily)

This should help me keep my body in a good anabolic state as I start my cutting in the 3/4 week of PCT.
I will be running a higher then normal protein diet and as of right now I will be doing carb phaseing. IE 3 days very low carb intake on day 4. My body seems to respond well to this is terms of fat loss.