why use serm and natty test booster? - AnabolicMinds.com

why use serm and natty test booster?

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Answers

why use serm and natty test booster?

Is there any reason to use both besides the insurance in case the serm you get is bunk?

2. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Answers

thats why the OCT PCT althought frowned upon at least you know what your getting...

IDS PCT tabs, Primal Male and low dose Tdrive Extreme (2 pills).

i think Reversitol is good as well (possibly better depending on how much ATD used.), stacked with hemotest by nutrabolics.

i think those 2 would be the best bet for the OTC PCT, not reccommended on long length high dose cycles though

thats what i would run if i couldnt get a serm

3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    thats why the OCT PCT althought frowned upon at least you know what your getting...

IDS PCT tabs, Primal Male and low dose Tdrive Extreme (2 pills).

i think Reversitol is good as well (possibly better depending on how much ATD used.), stacked with hemotest by nutrabolics.

i think those 2 would be the best bet for the OTC PCT, not reccommended on long length high dose cycles though

thats what i would run if i couldnt get a serm
    i think you misunderstood what i meant.........i mean why would you use both a serm and a natty test booster bc a proper serm will restore hpta regardless.

•   

4. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Answers

because it can help speed up the process of recovery by mimicing LH and binding to SHBG to free up total test.

5. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  190 lbs.
    Answers

I wouldn't be so quick about giving these supplement companies too much credit, have you heard about the batch of Phera that contained up to 4.0mg more of active ingredient than was stated on the label, this is an alarming fact that speaks volumes about the quality control and quality assurance practices employed by some supplement companies.

Though i do agree with your point about steering clear of research chemicals, i can't see why these items are recommended so frequently, especially when these types of compounds aren't subject to quality controls. In fact, many boards have threads that talk about ineffective or under dosed research chemicals.

If you are looking for absolute certainty when it comes to quality look for pharma grade products or supps that are manufactured in GMP environments, even go as far as to request copies of certificates of analysis.

That scene from 'bigger faster stronger' where the documentary maker produces his own supplement in his kitchen, highlights what i am talking about.

6. AI Sports Nutrition
    Answers

And running Stoked with your serm the Trans-Resveratrol is a awesome substance it is a great anti-oxidant and libido enhancer. I will leave you a couple of links that may help. I wish you the best let me know if I can help.

Benefits of Trans-resveratrol

http://www.otcpct.com
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

7. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by 10195079 View Post
    I wouldn't be so quick about giving these supplement companies too much credit, have you heard about the batch of Phera that contained up to 4.0mg more of active ingredient than was stated on the label, this is an alarming fact that speaks volumes about the quality control and quality assurance practices employed by some supplement companies.

Though i do agree with your point about steering clear of research chemicals, i can't see why these items are recommended so frequently, especially when these types of compounds aren't subject to quality controls. In fact, many boards have threads that talk about ineffective or under dosed research chemicals.

If you are looking for absolute certainty when it comes to quality look for pharma grade products or supps that are manufactured in GMP environments, even go as far as to request copies of certificates of analysis.

That scene from 'bigger faster stronger' where the documentary maker produces his own supplement in his kitchen, highlights what i am talking about.

yes i heard of that batch, and it contains 15 mg of the correct ingredient as well as 4 mg of a differiernt isomer,(3-ene i believe)

but there are labs assays on it, tested independantly as well.

8. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Answers

because it can help speed up the process of recovery by mimicing LH and binding to SHBG to free up total test.
    neither serms nor natty test boosters mimic leutenizing hormone....a serm increases it by acting as an anti-estrogen in the pituitary. i don't think it makes any sense to say they bind to SHBG to free up total test.... it doesn't sound like you know the role of SHBG..... disabling SHBG isn't going to do anything to total test....the only thing it would do would increase free test (SHBG binds to test i.e. bound test, or doesn't bind to it i.e. free test).

9. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Answers

no one has answered my question yet so i'll try and rephrase it.............. in your pct....why would you use a serm and natty test booster simultaneously at the beginning of pct?...i just don't see a point to it besides the insurance if you happen to have a bunk serm

10. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by UofIlifting11 View Post
    neither serms nor natty test boosters mimic leutenizing hormone....a serm increases it by acting as an anti-estrogen in the pituitary. i don't think it makes any sense to say they bind to SHBG to free up total test.... it doesn't sound like you know the role of SHBG..... disabling SHBG isn't going to do anything to total test....the only thing it would do would increase free test (SHBG binds to test i.e. bound test, or doesn't bind to it i.e. free test).

ok by mimicing i ment increasing LH levels.....

something like fadogia will help increase LH levels....

yes the serm increases it as well.

no it doesnt make sense to say they bind up to the SHBG thats not the action of the SERM

what i ment with the SHBG

Next, Halodrol Liquigels™ contains a very pure version of a plant lignan that has been sold in the supplement marketplace for many years (Stinging Nettle Root) as a libido enhancer. The very pure version of this plant lignan has been correlated with an increase in bioavailable testosterone levels in many independent studies. Data suggests that this plant lignan competes against endogenous androgens for binding space on Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG), a plasma protein in humans which "shuttles" androgens like testosterone around the body. However, if a hormone is "bound" (e.g. - stuck) to SHBG then it can't interact with (skeletal muscle) cells to impart any effect. By competing against endogenous androgens for space on SHBG, this plant lignan potentially "frees up" more testosterone, making more of it available to interact with (skeletal muscle) cells so it can impart its muscle and performance modulating effects.

taken from gaspari nutrition

sorry if my writting seemed off, or confusing, seems to happen a lot

11. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Answers

ok by mimicing i ment increasing LH levels.....

something like fadogia will help increase LH levels....

yes the serm increases it as well.

no it doesnt make sense to say they bind up to the SHBG thats not the action of the SERM

what i ment with the SHBG

Next, Halodrol Liquigels™ contains a very pure version of a plant lignan that has been sold in the supplement marketplace for many years (Stinging Nettle Root) as a libido enhancer. The very pure version of this plant lignan has been correlated with an increase in bioavailable testosterone levels in many independent studies. Data suggests that this plant lignan competes against endogenous androgens for binding space on Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG), a plasma protein in humans which "shuttles" androgens like testosterone around the body. However, if a hormone is "bound" (e.g. - stuck) to SHBG then it can't interact with (skeletal muscle) cells to impart any effect. By competing against endogenous androgens for space on SHBG, this plant lignan potentially "frees up" more testosterone, making more of it available to interact with (skeletal muscle) cells so it can impart its muscle and performance modulating effects.

taken from gaspari nutrition

sorry if my writting seemed off, or confusing, seems to happen a lot

the part you had bolded was basically confirming what i said in the previous post.... i'm a little confused as to why you posted it.

12. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Answers

basically how it sounded in my head isnt what i wrote,

that just explained what i ment better. in a way that it was easier for me to understand.

13. AI Sports Nutrition
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by UofIlifting11 View Post
    no one has answered my question yet so i'll try and rephrase it.............. in your pct....why would you use a serm and natty test booster simultaneously at the beginning of pct?...i just don't see a point to it besides the insurance if you happen to have a bunk serm

Running a test booster with the serm will help get natural test levels back to normal faster. The longer it takes your body to start producing test on it's own the greater the chance of losing your gains.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.

14. AI Sports Nutrition
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by 10195079 View Post

If you had looked at CEL COA for those batches of Phera your talking about CEL made it clear that they tested for 19mg per cap so they were not trying to mislead anyone that is why everyone should research what thet are taking

15. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Answers

UofIlifting11, you would certainly want to take both. The reason that you would want to take both is because each has a separate role in your PCT. The natty test booster is, of course, to help "kickstart" your body's natural testosterone production. The SERM is to prevent the estrogen in your system from binding to the estrogen receptors in breast cells.

16. AI Sports Nutrition
    Answers

I agree that everyone do research on anything they are putting into your body. It is really your responsibility to take care of your self there are many here to help but knowledge is your friend.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. best natty test booster
    By snick in forum Supplements
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 12-24-2012, 06:51 PM
  2. Best natty test booster?
    By robxxxxxx69 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-15-2010, 09:25 PM