KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Okay, I got my cycle down for the main part, a few questions
2 weeks pre-loaded Hawhorne Berry
H-50 at 50/75/75/75/100
Liver Care
Cycle Support???

PCT is what's given me trouble...after reading and reading Im thinkin about this...
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Mass FX-10 days into it
Milk Thistle
6oxo???

Where should I throw in the 6oxo and is Cycle Support necessary?

Disturbed

Disturbed

Awards
Nolva dosage is fine even though so many will tell you to start at 40mg.Why would you need 6oxo if you are running nolva?I would run the cycle support or at least some milk thistle.Add some hypertest or diesel for PCT.Maybe some Sam-e for PCT.

Last edited:
KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Nolva dosage is fine even though so many will tell you to start at 40mg.Why would you need 6oxo if you are running nolva?I would run the cycle support or at least some milk thistle.Add some hypertest or diesel for PCT.Maybe some Sam-e for PCT.
I threw it out there cuz Im trying to figure out the CORRECT PCT for my cycle. It was gonna be Novedex XT, Mass FX, Milk Thistle but everyone is saying thats wrong. I got the 6oxo from another thread im subscribed to and the guy is gonna run it in his PCT. Wut is better, Diesel, Hypertest, or Mass FX? Im guessing they're all some form of test booster...Im going to get the Cycle Support once I get my paycheck

Disturbed

Disturbed

Awards
I threw it out there cuz Im trying to figure out the CORRECT PCT for my cycle. It was gonna be Novedex XT, Mass FX, Milk Thistle but everyone is saying thats wrong. I got the 6oxo from another thread im subscribed to and the guy is gonna run it in his PCT. Wut is better, Diesel, Hypertest, or Mass FX? Im guessing they're all some form of test booster...Im going to get the Cycle Support once I get my paycheck
I think it's all a matter of opinion on which is better.I haven't tried Diesel but i've heard good stuff about it. .Have you considered I3c?
If you wanted to go with the OTC route.I might just stick with the Nolva though.

Last edited:
KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
yea I think Im gonna do Nolva, everyone is saying thats the safest route. Milk Thistle of course. IDK about Cycle Support. Mass FX 10 days into it...

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay, I got my cycle down for the main part, a few questions
H-50 at 50/75/75/75/100
Liver Care
Cycle Support???

PCT is what's given me trouble...after reading and reading Im thinkin about this...
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Mass FX-10 days into it
Milk Thistle
6oxo???

Where should I throw in the 6oxo and is Cycle Support necessary?

I would run the Cycle Support on cycle but with that low dose Nolva you can get by without it for pct. I would start the 6 oxo in week 3 of pct and taper the dose down:thumbsup:

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
ok so now Im starting to get this down...cycle will be

Hawthorne Berry-Pre-loaded 2 weeks out
H-50-50/75/75/75/100
Liver Care
Cycle Support

PCT=
Nolva-20/20/10/10
Mass FX 10 days into it
6oxo-3rd week through 4th week (300/200?)

Questions...when I get done with the Hawthorne Berry (2 weeks) into cycle, what do I take? For the 6oxo, wut dosages will be sufficient?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok so now Im starting to get this down...cycle will be

Hawthorne Berry-Pre-loaded 2 weeks out
H-50-50/75/75/75/100
Liver Care
Cycle Support

PCT=
Nolva-20/20/10/10
Mass FX 10 days into it
6oxo-3rd week through 4th week (300/200?)

Questions...when I get done with the Hawthorne Berry (2 weeks) into cycle, what do I take? For the 6oxo, wut dosages will be sufficient?
After the 2 week hawthorne take the Cycle Support it also contains Hawthorne berry so it will keep you protected. 6 oxo start 300/200/100/100:thumbsup:

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
After the 2 week hawthorne take the Cycle Support it also contains Hawthorne berry so it will keep you protected. 6 oxo start 300/200/100/100:thumbsup:
do u mean 2 week during cycle? thats when Ill run out because Im preloading it 2 weeks out? Im taking Cycle Support the full cycle-5 weeks

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
do u mean 2 week during cycle? thats when Ill run out because Im preloading it 2 weeks out? Im taking Cycle Support the full cycle-5 weeks
Take just Hawthorne berry for the 2 weeks prior to the cycle. Once you start the cycle then start taking the Cycle Support best of luck bro:thumbsup:

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
why not take it on-cycle? can you help me with the 6oxo?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
why not take it on-cycle? can you help me with the 6oxo?
Cycle support contains hawthorne berry so no extra is needed but a bottle of hawthorne berry very cheap at wal-mart run that for you 2 week pre-load then start the Cycle Supportm during the cycle it is cheaper this way for you if you wanted to preload cycle support for 2 week and run it the whole tine during your cycle you would need 2-3 tubs just trying to save you cash bro:thumbsup:

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
thanks man, Im doin a 5 week cycle 50/75/75/75/100, im gonna pre-load the Hawthorne Berry, then when that runs out in the 2nd week, Im gonna take Liver Support for the remainder of the cycle. As for the CS, im gonna switch to 3/4 of a scoop and prob throw in something else, Milk Thistle maybe, not sure yet...need some help in that area. I only have supps to last me 4 weeks, not 5. What if I switched to 50/75/75/100?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks man, Im doin a 5 week cycle 50/75/75/75/100, im gonna pre-load the Hawthorne Berry, then when that runs out in the 2nd week, Im gonna take Liver Support for the remainder of the cycle. As for the CS, im gonna switch to 3/4 of a scoop and prob throw in something else, Milk Thistle maybe, not sure yet...need some help in that area. I only have supps to last me 4 weeks, not 5. What if I switched to 50/75/75/100?
I would stay with the 5 weeks h-drol really does not kick in to around the 3rd week.:thumbsup:

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you can use Reversitol for PCT with your low dose nolva, instead of the 6oxo.

you can use it instead of cycle support also (contains trans-resveratrol) but youlll still need live supps......

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established

you can use it instead of cycle support also (contains trans-resveratrol) but youlll still need live supps......
Its already in the mail, I have plenty of Liver supps though. So I guess Im doin a 5 week cycle with a 4 week PCT :ntome:

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would run the Cycle Support on cycle but with that low dose Nolva you can get by without it for pct. I would start the 6 oxo in week 3 of pct and taper the dose down:thumbsup:
as usual, Pembroke is on the money...you should run your AI inversely to your serm!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
you might consider some Relora and Ashwagandha for cortisol control during PCT (its cheap)

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

First off Cycle Support has no Trans-Resveratrol. I am not saying anything bad about resversitol but it contains 2 AI,s which could be overkill here. My last point is that Post Cycle Support also has Quercetin that help with the bioavailibilty of Trans-Resveratrol.

Bioavailibilty of Trans-Resveratrol

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
First off Cycle Support has no Trans-Resveratrol. I am not saying anything bad about resversitol but it contains 2 AI,s which could be overkill here. My last point is that Post Cycle Support also has Quercetin that help with the bioavailibilty of Trans-Resveratrol.

Bioavailibilty of Trans-Resveratrol
ok so i shoulda said PCS, either way there are also other things that help with the absorbtion.

Also it could be over kill, which is why they need the right amounts and analogs of the right ingredients along with the right isomers.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
about the 6oxo, Ive been told to take it, not to take it. As for an AI, Ive been told to take it, not to take it...so IDK who's opinion to trust

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
about the 6oxo, Ive been told to take it, not to take it. As for an AI, Ive been told to take it, not to take it...so IDK who's opinion to trust

My advise is Post Cycle Support with 6 oxo started in the 3rd week of pct and taper the dose down this way your only running 1 AI

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
I dont really have the money. Will that conflict with the Nolva? If I get the PCT Support then I can do a 5 week PCT, will that be overkill? if so then Ill just use it for 2 weeks (3 and 4) if I dont get it, can I sill use the 6oxo?

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
I have a problem...I was goin to run my H-50 in a late Sept. but today I got braces, and its very difficult to eat food. Will this last long? or will I get used to it? When I start my cycle Im goin to need to be able to eat....alot, and of course lift heavy, any suggestions?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have a problem...I was goin to run my H-50 in a late Sept. but today I got braces, and its very difficult to eat food. Will this last long? or will I get used to it? When I start my cycle Im goin to need to be able to eat....alot, and of course lift heavy, any suggestions?
itll take some time, your mouth will be sore from it, but in the mean time do what i used to do when i had mouth surgery

blended all my food,
spagehtti and meatloaf some olive oil and ketchup lol

really anything you want to eat blend it when u feel like you cant chew much

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
once you get used to it you'll be able to eat just fine...you're mouth will be sore whenever they adjust your braces, but after a couple days you'll be munching away like normal.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
once you get used to it you'll be able to eat just fine...you're mouth will be sore whenever they adjust your braces, but after a couple days you'll be munching away like normal.
I hope so!!! Im excited for my cycle, and don't want anything holding me back

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
hey guys...I'm goin to pre-load Hawthorne Berry starting next week (monday) hopefully by then Ill be used to the braces so I can eat more food:food:

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
wut dosage of HB would anyone suggest? it says to take it 1-3 times a day with food

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
I changed my mind and am going to dose it 50/75/75/100/125

cycle will be...
2 weeks pre-loaded Hawhorne Berry (7 weeks total)
H-50=50/75/75/100/125
Cycle Support

PCT
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Mass FX-10 days into it
Milk Thistle

Support supps will be fish oil, multi vit, BCAA's, glutamine and NO. I will start Creatine Monohydrate in PCT...gonna keep my diet clean, no junk, alcohol, etc....Im gonna limit cardio to only 2 sessions a week, incline walking for 15-20 min. Ill be doin a full log of my cycle, workouts, diet...

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering really quick, which would be better? a 5 week cycle (50/75/75/100/125) or two 4 week cycles (50/50/50/50), with about 8-10 weeks between them?

Im trying to figure out if I should do one 5 week cycle or two 4 week cycles, cuz I have two full bottles. If I do the two 4 week cycles Ill do the first in 2 weeks, PCT, and cut, then maintain for 8-10 weeks, then hit it up again...PCT and cut and be ready for summer, wuts anyone think?

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
I changed my mind today, I goin to do two 4 week cycles. One in two weeks, and the other in Feb/March, both will be 50/50/50/50. Will I still need a SERM (Nolva) for the low dosing? or will a AI do it? I have two bottles of Mass FX and one of Novedex XT...anyone

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
is nolva absolutly neccesary for H50?

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
H50 is very mild, some say yes, some say no...I was thinking abut dosing it high so that why I was considering Nolva, but now that Im only dosing it at 50 per week, Im not sure if I'll need it
:ntome:

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
I started the H50 today, if anyone is interested...haa

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
started it this morning, got some things I want to clear up
my dosage and length=I did the original at 50/50/50/50, now because CEL is the same compound just weaker should I go 50/50/50/50 again or bump it up?
Length=I have not ordered my Nolva yet (20/20/10/10), I have one bottle of Novedex XT and 6OXO, which one would be better to use? Don't forget I have plenty of Liver Support supps (Liver Care, Liver Support) If I decide to run a simple cycle, then I may just do Post Cycle Support with an A.I...but if I do a bigger one, then I just want to be safe

my cycle, revised....
H-50-Length and Dose? 4/5/6 week?
Cycle Support

support supps...
-Fish Oil (1 g in a.m., mid-day, p.m.)
-Hawthorne Berry (also in Cycle Support)
-Saw Palmetto (1 before bed, also in Cycle Support)
-N.O. Explode-pre-workout
-Multi-Vit (1 in a.m.)
--Im taking all depending on recommended instructions on bottle

I need some opinions to figure out what dosage and length to run, once I do, Ill know what to make of my other supps.
I understand some of this may be confusing, sooo Im thinking about just doing a simple cycle of 50/50/50/50 w/Cycle Support. Then PCT being Post Cycle Support w/an A.I.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
started it this morning, got some things I want to clear up
my dosage and lengthLength=I have not ordered my Nolva yet (20/20/10/10), I have one bottle of Novedex XT and 6OXO, which one would be better to use?
my cycle, revised....
H-50-Length and Dose? 4/5/6 week?
Cycle Support
I need some opinions to figure out what dosage and length to run, once I do, Ill know what to make of my other supps.
I understand some of this may be confusing, sooo Im thinking about just doing a simple cycle of 50/50/50/50 w/Cycle Support. Then PCT being Post Cycle Support w/an A.I.
No offense TomCat, but I've never witnessed so much confusion over a cycle. You say this is the revised cycle, but it's still full of question marks. I suggest getting the whole cycle pre-planned in advance and then sticking with the plan. Don't change your mind 10 times a day! I still like your 5 week plan better myself. The 50/75/75/100/100 plan. That's the one I would go with. For PCT I would get the Nolva. And dose it 20/20/10/10. The Mass FX and the post cycle support is fine like you have planned. Use your 6-OXO at the third week of PCT and dose it 300/300/200/100. This will make your PCT 6 weeks in reality. This would be a good plan to stick with bro. Good luck!! :thumbsup:

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
I know! sorry, thanx though, I basically needed someone to tell me what to do...I read all the logs and see different ideas...then I get all fcuked up. Thanx T-God. I know this prob pissed off T-Lake, sorry man

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
I read a thread where a guy said he'd do 100/100/100/100...
I have Novedex XT, no more Mass FX
for PCT, when do I take the 6OXO, at night w/Nolva?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
75x 5 weeks easy

your 230 pounds,

if in week 3 you wanna go up to 100 then i see no problem

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
75x 5 weeks easy

your 230 pounds,

if in week 3 you wanna go up to 100 then i see no problem

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have Novedex XT, no more Mass FX
for PCT, when do I take the 6OXO, at night w/Nolva?
I wouldn't use Novedex XT and 6-OXO. That's 2 AI's. No need for that. Just use the 6-OXO this time and yeah, take it at night with your Nolva. Save the Novedex XT for another PCT. It's basically ATD. You might want to find you a test-booster to run in PCT. Controlled Labs' Blue Up is a good product and is reasonably priced. You can get it here at NP.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I'm along for the ride.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
You're a little neurotic... hopefully you can relax a bit.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
it's better to run a long cycle of h-drol, you won't really see anything until the 3rd week...

are you gonna start a log in either the steroid forum or cycle info forum?

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Ill do the works in the cycle info forum tonight...Im busy all day until about 9 tonight

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
He just told you 100 is no problem... then you went back to 75/75/75/75/75... Seriously - its like you don't listen to anyone.

I'm not going to dog you on your own board, but you are quite frustrating. I answered every question you had on here in MY thread several times.