Formadrol Extreme SERM?

mmzawa

mmzawa

Awards
Is "formadrol extreme" a good serm for PCT? Some people tell me its not a SERM, but it says right on back of the bottle SERM COMPLEX, and shows ingredients, here is a link to the bottle - discountanabolics.com/p/LG02

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its a natural serm, not the type you would need a script for. Formadrol works very good in PCT, and weve had great feedback on it.

mmzawa

mmzawa

Awards
Its a natural serm, not the type you would need a script for. Formadrol works very good in PCT, and weve had great feedback on it.
So it be enough along with Lean extreme and a test booster, to be a PCT for M Drol?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So it be enough along with Lean extreme and a test booster, to be a PCT for M Drol?

Mdrol is a very tricky hormone no matter how you look at it. It also depends on how shutdown you might be etc.etc.

mmzawa

mmzawa

Awards
Mdrol is a very tricky hormone no matter how you look at it. It also depends on how shutdown you might be etc.etc.
true, because ive heard alot of good things about formadrol also, so i guess if my shut down isn't that bad after the cycle ill stick with that PCT, otherwise go Nolva route.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
It has natural selective estrogen receptor modulating properties, not strong enough for M-Drol IMO. As previously mentioned, M-Drol is tricky. Without a baseline and post cycle bloodwork there is no way to tell how shutdown or how recovered you really are. This is why people tend to overkill their PCT on M-Drol. I would probably suggest you go with at least 10 mgs/daily of nolva for a couple weeks.

mmzawa

mmzawa

Awards
It has natural selective estrogen receptor modulating properties, not strong enough for M-Drol IMO. As previously mentioned, M-Drol is tricky. Without a baseline and post cycle bloodwork there is no way to tell how shutdown or how recovered you really are. This is why people tend to overkill their PCT on M-Drol. I would probably suggest you go with at least 10 mgs/daily of nolva for a couple weeks.
Thx bro :thumbsup: