Need PCT advice with a Tren/Phera stack

B

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
Im taking a 8 week cycle stacking Tren (19 Norandrosta-4,9 diene-3,17 dione) and Phera (17 a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol). I keep getting mixed opinions on my PCT. I have this product which is 4-hydroxyandrostendione, Androstentrione, and I was going to take for 4 weeks after the tren/phera along with a test booster. I would like to know if this is sufficient, what recommendations do you guys have for proper PCT. I definetly don't want to get gyno. Please leave comments or suggestions, thanks

Nolbandet102

Nolbandet102

Awards
First of all it is a bad idea to run phera for 8 weeks. This should not be run longer then 4 weeks unless its being done by an advanced user. Trena can be run that long but most people do not. If you are dead set on a long cycle you could run the 4-estra for six weeks, starting off with 2 weeks of trena alone, and then follow that by the stack for the remaining 4 weeks. This cycle is going to be pretty suppressive, and IMO a SERM like nolva or clomid will be needed. The AI blend your talking about mixed with a test booster isnt going to do it. You are also going to have to guard against prolactin with this stack, as may user get prolactin sides with both of these.

PCT
Nolva- 30/20/10/10
Post cycle support or stoked
P-5-P/ Powerfull/ bulk 1-carboxy from nutra--- for prolactin sides

You are also going to need to run cycle support or a combination of the ingredients while on cycle and PCT. Phera is liver toxic and the stack you are going to use will most likely increase your blood pressure.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
First of all it is a bad idea to run phera for 8 weeks. This should not be run longer then 4 weeks unless its being done by an advanced user. Trena can be run that long but most people do not. If you are dead set on a long cycle you could run the 4-estra for six weeks, starting off with 2 weeks of trena alone, and then follow that by the stack for the remaining 4 weeks. This cycle is going to be pretty suppressive, and IMO a SERM like nolva or clomid will be needed. The AI blend your talking about mixed with a test booster isnt going to do it. You are also going to have to guard against prolactin with this stack, as may user get prolactin sides with both of these.

PCT
Nolva- 30/20/10/10
Post cycle support or stoked
P-5-P/ Powerfull/ bulk 1-carboxy from nutra--- for prolactin sides

You are also going to need to run cycle support or a combination of the ingredients while on cycle and PCT. Phera is liver toxic and the stack you are going to use will most likely increase your blood pressure.

good recommendations.

reps.

B

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the advice, I think I will run the tren for 6 weeks and the phera for 4 weeks, also what other PCT supplements could I use that are OTC, cuz I don't think I could get real Nolva or Clomid. Thanks again, reps.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Thanks for the advice, I think I will run the tren for 6 weeks and the phera for 4 weeks, also what other PCT supplements could I use that are OTC, cuz I don't think I could get real Nolva or Clomid. Thanks again, reps.

You really need to try to get a SERM for OTC pct Post Cycle Support and 6 oxo at the very least. I wish you the best bro:thumbsup: