Never fully recovered its been a year?!?

cephas84

Awards
hey guys i did my first cycle about a year ago it was
Equipose 600mg a week/ weeks 1-12
test E 600 mg a week 1-12

my pct was Clomid 50mg + Nolva 40mg for 1week than the following three i dropped the nolva down to 20 and gradually decreased the clomid down to 25mg the last week

now its been basically a year and im just not the same i had gyno since 5th grade it didnt get worse on cycle but outta nowhere recently my left one got worse and my libido seems like it is dead also my testes are not there normal size id say bout 35-40% smaller kinda freaking out about this i fear that my test levels are low im in the process of having 2 get three surgerys torn ligs in my wrist and torn labrum in both shoulders and the med bills are kind of piling up so dont wanna have another one by getting blood work done im only 23 years old and not in my career yet just giving you guys background of my situation now my ? what advice do you guys have for me 2 get my ass back to normal i mean is it 2 late? it will be a year since my first cycle 2 weeks into sept..? should i give hcg a whirl i feel like im so lost on this..... thanks for any advice you guys have

tpd01883

Awards
HCG will shut down your HPTA further. So no don't use it. I would say your best bet is to see a doctor but it sounds like you don't have health insurance.

Try 6-oxo I guess, or if you know where to get it aromasin. Neither will reverse the gyno, but if your testicular hypertrophy is from excess estrogen / aromatase it will help to reverse it atleast temporarily.

Don't mess with letrozole. A-dex is another choice.

Reasons not to use HCG. Using HCG circumvents the HPTA, kinda like injecting test, but it still utilizes the testes. Either way it will suppress the function of the system as a whole. I would go see a doctor if at all possible. At 23 hypogonadism isn't something you want to try and treat yourself.

It's also very possible you have a prolactinoma or something else going on. Go see a doctor. If it is a pituitary tumor or something of that sort it could end up saving your life to catch it early enough.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agree doctor. If not, run clomid from a reputable place, and if your gyno is still acting up I'd pyramid an AI such as letro first.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you opt against seeing a doctor, I recommend you try toremifene (Fareston). I use it over nolva after a cycle. It does a fantastic job of getting the boys back to normal and kicking up the sex drive. After 3 weeks of use, I feel completely recovered. Here's the dosing I follow:

Days 1-3: 120mg
Days 4-7: 90mg
Week 2: 60 mg
Week 3: 60mg
Then 30mg for 3 or 4 days

If this doesn't positively effect the gyno symptoms, then consider running the letro. Good luck with whatever you decide.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I would see an endo ASAP it could get worse if not treated QUICKLY! Good Luck, Dude

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
HCG will shut down your HPTA further. So no don't use it. I would say your best bet is to see a doctor but it sounds like you don't have health insurance.

Try 6-oxo I guess, or if you know where to get it aromasin. Neither will reverse the gyno, but if your testicular hypertrophy is from excess estrogen / aromatase it will help to reverse it atleast temporarily.

Don't mess with letrozole. A-dex is another choice.

Reasons not to use HCG. Using HCG circumvents the HPTA, kinda like injecting test, but it still utilizes the testes. Either way it will suppress the function of the system as a whole. I would go see a doctor if at all possible. At 23 hypogonadism isn't something you want to try and treat yourself.

It's also very possible you have a prolactinoma or something else going on. Go see a doctor. If it is a pituitary tumor or something of that sort it could end up saving your life to catch it early enough.
I was thinking the same thing