Never fully recovered its been a year?!?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.83%

Unhappy Never fully recovered its been a year?!?

hey guys i did my first cycle about a year ago it was
    Equipose 600mg a week/ weeks 1-12
    test E 600 mg a week 1-12

my pct was Clomid 50mg + Nolva 40mg for 1week than the following three i dropped the nolva down to 20 and gradually decreased the clomid down to 25mg the last week

now its been basically a year and im just not the same i had gyno since 5th grade it didnt get worse on cycle but outta nowhere recently my left one got worse and my libido seems like it is dead also my testes are not there normal size id say bout 35-40% smaller kinda freaking out about this i fear that my test levels are low im in the process of having 2 get three surgerys torn ligs in my wrist and torn labrum in both shoulders and the med bills are kind of piling up so dont wanna have another one by getting blood work done im only 23 years old and not in my career yet just giving you guys background of my situation now my ? what advice do you guys have for me 2 get my ass back to normal i mean is it 2 late? it will be a year since my first cycle 2 weeks into sept..? should i give hcg a whirl i feel like im so lost on this..... thanks for any advice you guys have

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.75%

HCG will shut down your HPTA further. So no don't use it. I would say your best bet is to see a doctor but it sounds like you don't have health insurance.

Try 6-oxo I guess, or if you know where to get it aromasin. Neither will reverse the gyno, but if your testicular hypertrophy is from excess estrogen / aromatase it will help to reverse it atleast temporarily.

Don't mess with letrozole. A-dex is another choice.

Reasons not to use HCG. Using HCG circumvents the HPTA, kinda like injecting test, but it still utilizes the testes. Either way it will suppress the function of the system as a whole. I would go see a doctor if at all possible. At 23 hypogonadism isn't something you want to try and treat yourself.

It's also very possible you have a prolactinoma or something else going on. Go see a doctor. If it is a pituitary tumor or something of that sort it could end up saving your life to catch it early enough.
  3. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.6%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Doctor!
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.04%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Agree doctor. If not, run clomid from a reputable place, and if your gyno is still acting up I'd pyramid an AI such as letro first.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.28%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

If you opt against seeing a doctor, I recommend you try toremifene (Fareston). I use it over nolva after a cycle. It does a fantastic job of getting the boys back to normal and kicking up the sex drive. After 3 weeks of use, I feel completely recovered. Here's the dosing I follow:

Days 1-3: 120mg
    Days 4-7: 90mg
    Week 2: 60 mg
    Week 3: 60mg
    Then 30mg for 3 or 4 days

If this doesn't positively effect the gyno symptoms, then consider running the letro. Good luck with whatever you decide.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    4'6"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Yeah, I would see an endo ASAP it could get worse if not treated QUICKLY! Good Luck, Dude
  7. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.8%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by tpd01883 View Post
    HCG will shut down your HPTA further. So no don't use it. I would say your best bet is to see a doctor but it sounds like you don't have health insurance.

Try 6-oxo I guess, or if you know where to get it aromasin. Neither will reverse the gyno, but if your testicular hypertrophy is from excess estrogen / aromatase it will help to reverse it atleast temporarily.

Don't mess with letrozole. A-dex is another choice.

Reasons not to use HCG. Using HCG circumvents the HPTA, kinda like injecting test, but it still utilizes the testes. Either way it will suppress the function of the system as a whole. I would go see a doctor if at all possible. At 23 hypogonadism isn't something you want to try and treat yourself.

It's also very possible you have a prolactinoma or something else going on. Go see a doctor. If it is a pituitary tumor or something of that sort it could end up saving your life to catch it early enough.
    I was thinking the same thing
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.51%

Can I get thoughts on this article?

http://www.mesomorphosis.com/article...le-therapy.htm

Similar Forum Threads

1. Haven't fully recovered from last PH cycle...
    By PLer1290 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-13-2011, 02:02 PM
  2. Recovered the Right way with MST and PP
    By DAdams91982 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-10-2010, 12:57 PM
  3. never fully recovered. PCT years later?
    By dynomite in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 02-26-2008, 01:34 AM
  4. Has ANYONE Recovered Their HPTA?
    By ABSolute in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 10-12-2007, 11:10 PM
  5. Has ANYONE Recovered their HPTA?
    By ABSolute in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-07-2007, 03:27 PM