Fast acting, Serm free pct???

M

mdtech123

Awards
Ok so im on a tren/epi 6 week bridge, and i was another a****le to order my PCT supps from A1nutrition and never got anything, so im back to the drawing board. The thing is that I will be going to Jamaica for 8 days, exactly 1 week after my cycle ends, and I need my libido to be in top shape. What does everyone suggest?

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
I personally suggest you use a SERM considering the cycle you're on. OTC PCT products are a joke. Good luck man.

M

mdtech123

Awards
Yea i think im going to order some tamox

Last edited:
crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok so im on a tren/epi 6 week bridge, and i was another a****le to order my PCT supps from A1nutrition and never got anything, so im back to the drawing board. The thing is that I will be going to Jamaica for 8 days, exactly 1 week after my cycle ends, and I need my libido to be in top shape. What does everyone suggest?
ids PCT tabs.....

ps im in jamaica now... runaway bay haha

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
use a serm with PCT tabs by ids, and when u goto jamaica juss stay on PCT tabs.

M

mdtech123

Awards
So I should be good with tamox and like diesel test hardcore, for week 1 and then just the deisel test for week 2 while im in jamaica, and go back on tamox when i get back for weeks 3 and 4

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
So I should be good with tamox and like diesel test hardcore, for week 1 and then just the deisel test for week 2 while im in jamaica, and go back on tamox when i get back for weeks 3 and 4
Its better than not using a SERM at all.