Conflicting advise for Chlorodrol-50 post-cycle

upwd

upwd

Awards
I have had some conflicting advise on other sites weather to run a post cycle (pct) I pre cycled milk thistle, I was wondering what advise you have.
I was thinking of just taking my nutrex vitrix test booster after this cycle. :duel: What else you all got or nothing?
-marc

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I have had some conflicting advise on other sites weather to run a post cycle (pct) I pre cycled milk thistle, I was wondering what advise you have.
I was thinking of just taking my nutrex vitrix test booster after this cycle. :duel: What else you all got or nothing?
-marc
Buy an OTC AI like Formadrol, 6-OXO, Advanced PCT, or Novedex XT. It also wouldn't hurt to follow the link and read-
Link

Nolbandet102

Nolbandet102

Awards
This is a steroid, so you most definitly want to do a PCT of your choosing. I would probably just run an OTC PCT for this. It is always a good idea to have a SERM on hand regardless just in case of estrogen related side effects i.e. gyno. Check out the OTC PCT guide for a good OTC protocol.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Post Cycle Support worked very well for me on a h-drol cycle. I will leave you my bloodwork and a link that may help. Best of luck bro.:thumbsup:

http://www.otcpct.com

Attachments