Monster Pak PCT needed?

Fatride

Awards
Just finished a 30 day use of this product and I don't know if a PCT is needed.

Also, if gyno was going ot show what kind of time would it take to appear if not PCT was used?

Thanks for the help.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Just finished a 30 day use of this product and I don't know if a PCT is needed.

Also, if gyno was going ot show what kind of time would it take to appear if not PCT was used?

Thanks for the help.
Yes, you absolutely need to run a PCT. Gyno could creep in even after a couple of months with a weak PCT, let alone no PCT. BTW, how was the product for you?

Fatride

Awards
I really liked the product and will most likely run it again. I got good strength and size gains. This was my first time running anything, so it was new to my body.

I got Novdex XT(Gaspari) for PCT is that strong enough? I'm really nervous about any gyno.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I really liked the product and will most likely run it again. I got good strength and size gains. This was my first time running anything, so it was new to my body.

I got Novdex XT(Gaspari) for PCT is that strong enough? I'm really nervous about any gyno.
Honestly, I wouldn't use it for this, but its been used by many as a PCT for SD before. How did you use the product? One packet every day for 30 days? I would recommend that you search really hard for PCT information before going any further.

Fatride

Awards
I took one pack every day for 30 days and I took it with a handful of almonds, as I read you should because it absorbs better with high fat foods. I also increased my total calorie intake, with a focus on protein.
I chose Novdex XT because I read many logs and posts where people used SD and that was the PCT they used. Like I said I'm new to this and wanted to make sure I was doing it correctly. If I'm not, I can make a change but what change should I make? What PCT would you use?

Thanks for the help.

Fatride

Awards
Thank you for the link.
So , I basically didn't learn enough before I started to use the product. Now I have to live with whatever sides I get because I dont have the proper PCT/or access to the correct PCT. Here I thought I read enough, guess I was wrong.

So, acording to the article I should stop the Novadex.

crazilyfter42

Awards
yes...you need a serm. Clomid or nolva would be fine

Fatride

Awards
How would I dose NOVA and for what time period?

crazilyfter42

Awards
nolva i dose at 20mg ed for two weeks than 10mgs a day for 2 weeks. You will see some people going higher than that but more is not always better. That protocol works great for me I have never had any signs of gyno and hpta stimulation was quick. I am the same way with clomid I dont dose it very high like some, 25mgs ed for 2 weeks than cut that in half for the next 2 weeks. If I am on a longer and much more suppressive cycle I may start out w/ 50mgs for a few days and stay at 25mgs instead of cutting that down. But than you really start to feel clomids dreaded sides and such. I find that clomid is better at restoring the hpta although nolva works too. Never had problems with gyno (knocks on wood) but most stand by nolva being superior in preventing it.

Boyders

Boyders

Awards
  • Established
Dont just stop the novedex though, taper down, especially in this current imbalance you have going on

Fatride

Awards
I have been on nova for 5 days(20mgs), at what point should I start 6OXO and should I taper down from 300mg or up to 300mg?