Letro Killing my Joints.... Any Suggestions

jamze7417

jamze7417

Awards
Hey guys, Im currently at letro 2.5 a day to combat some gyno issues. Im about 3 days into the full dosage, started ramping about 6 days ago... So far so good, pain is about half down, no more itching, Bumps are slowly starting to shrink i think, so thats good. However.... This sh1t is killing my joints. I was aware that it was probably going to happen... but damn. My knees are killing me, and im going on a hiking/road trip with my dad and brothers next week. I didnt really expect it to be so bad, im taking about 12g of fish oil, but is there anything else you guys can recomend that would help with this problem.... That i could get from a store... I leave tomorrow for the trip. Any help would be awesome.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I really think you should lower the dosage. Letrozole has a relatively long half-life, and 2.5mg ED is building serum levels quite drastically. If you are already in pain 3 days in, the next week is going to destroy your joints, and libido. I am really unsure where the 2.5mg ED approach stems from, but that is a far-fetched amount of Letrozole. I would slowly ramp down the dosage until you are at a more respectable number; possibly 1mg E2D or E3D (every two or three days).

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
I really think you should lower the dosage. Letrozole has a relatively long half-life, and 2.5mg ED is building serum levels quite drastically. If you are already in pain 3 days in, the next week is going to destroy your joints, and libido. I am really unsure where the 2.5mg ED approach stems from, but that is a far-fetched amount of Letrozole. I would slowly ramp down the dosage until you are at a more respectable number; possibly 1mg E2D or E3D (every two or three days).

Thats good info, if you want something for your joints, short term, take 300mg of olive oil, and 2000mg of fish oil, olive oil has been proven to reduce inflamation, to the equivelent of ibruprofen, when combined with fish oils at this dosage, plus you get the joint oiling effects, the pain killing effects, anti inflamation, and it works quickly, ive used this dosage for 4 months, and i noticed the effects after just 2 days, hope this helps.

jamze7417

jamze7417

Awards
k thanks, that sounds good. how much olive oil is 300 mg?

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
jamze, I've been on letro as well and high-dose fish oil and Primaforce's cissus have helped a lot. Also, I tend to agree with Mullet. I know the protocol you're following, but 2.5 mg is an extremely high dose for letro. I would lower it to 1-1.5 mg daily until the lumps are almost gone, and then take Mullet's dosing advice thereafter until you're ready to come off. Not to say his recommended dosage won't work, but I'm also sure you're dying to get rid of the lumps ASAP.