My Epistane PTC-The Legal route

Matttehman

Awards
This post specifically : OTC PCT Guide ...
is what I am basing I pct off of.

Let's start with the supps i have on hand:
Epistane
Taurine
ReduceXt
Multi-V
RPM
Activate Xtreme
Indole-3-Carbinol (I3C)
Cycle Support
Green Magnitude
Protein
And FOOD

Why list all of those I don't really know, I guess maybe just in case one is reccomended for the ptc.

I was planning on running a 4-week cycle of epi:
Cycle
Week1: Day1:10mg, Days2-7:20mg
Week2:30mg
Week3:40mg
Week4:40mg
Weeks 1-4 will also include cycle support, taurine, multi-vitamin, and plenty of calories,mostly clean.
(Any advice here is appreciated, I have 1 bottle of epi so 900mg is the key number.I could obtain more but really think a 4-weeker will be a good starting point.)

Pct
Week1:I3C
Week2:I3C
Week3:I3C,ReduceXt
Week4:I3C,ReduceXt,Activate Xtreme
Week5:ReduceXt,Activate Xtreme
Week6:Activate Xtreme
Week7:Activate Xtreme

I am working on the dosages^^.
Busy day ahead but I promise I'll be back to work on it. In the mean time I was hoping to get advice on the best protocol. Any advice is welcome, however please do not recommend a serm to me at this time.

:head:

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
In my opinion, I'd just stick with a natural test booster and some ZMA. Epistane's a good product and the sides are minimal. I didn't use anything fancy for PCT.

Matttehman

Awards
I will hafta get some zma I keep seeing people post it in their pct's...

The Zma shouldn't cause any problems with a Multi I am taking right? I take those cheap onesource's. And they've already got some zinc and magnesium, so I just wanna make sure I'm not going to overdue it.

****EDIT, I just noticed Activate Xtreme contains IC3 as well.
OOpps. :think:

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
IMO you should look into a quality Resveratrol product for your PCT. Right now Stoked and Post Cycle support from Anabolic Innovations are good choices, if you wait a little while Muscle Pharm's Battle Fuel and IBE's Reverse will also be available. Definitely spring for a good quality ZMA outside of your multi as well, it is probably under dosed and mixed with other ingredients that will hinder its absorption. Finally if you really want to play it safe you may want to look into a pulse cycle where you can get away with a much less comprehensive PCT, but like already stated Epi is mild so an over the counter PCT will be fine 99% of the time.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Post Cycle Support was designed for epi by the sinner. The Trans-Resvertrol in it is a SERM like substance with many benefits. I will leave you a couple of links that may help and I wish you the best.

Benefits of Trans-Resveratrol

http://www.otcpct.com