PCT For Mass FX + Hyperdrol

Jimmyy

Awards
I've never used anything like this before but they should be arriving tommorow. I'm gonna take the recommended dosage that it says on the container.

Can anyone give me some info and advice on PCT for this stack? Thanks!

gltrdone83

gltrdone83

Awards
There is no PCT required for Mass FX and Hyperdrol X2. Both contain estrogen controlling agents (6 bromo in hyperdrol & White button mushroom extract in Mass FX MS) to help prevent any gyno aggravation if you are prone to it. After your done with your cycle your body will slowly bring it self back to normal without the need for any PCT products.

Jimmyy

Awards
Okay thanks people.

I knew these products were weak but I thought it was best to be sure.

Nolbandet102

Nolbandet102

Awards
Retracted. My opinion is restated below. The jist is that I think a mild PCT should be ran with this due to incomplete information available to the consumer.

Last edited:
Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Nol, can you post some links showing the supressive effects of 25r-diol? I've ran Mass FX with no PCT twice, never had any issues. It binds to the androgen receptor but has little to no activity there. Just like Nitric Oxide.

Nolbandet102

Nolbandet102

Awards
My information that 25r-diol is suppressive comes from another thread on here where PA was arguing with Dr.D. PA basically said that if it had any activity with the receptor then it would be suppressive. I am trying to locate the thread right now. This has been a while ago. I will go ahead and admit now that I can't link to any studies that show it is suppressive, I am just going on opinion. I realize that he has competing products and can be real abrasive, but I tend to agree with him on most subjects as no one can disprove him usually. It is also common sense to me that even weak compunds that have anabolic activity(unlike NO), no matter the binding affinity will cause suppression. This does not mean all out suppression like a harsh compound. Its just chemistry in order for a compund to create an anabolic effect through androgen receptors it must bind. If it binds it takes the place of natural test and consequently your body will lower test production. So in all fairness I will admit I can't 100% prove my point, but there is no information that I'm aware off that shows it is not suppressive. Sorry for any confusion I caused, I should have elaborated on my point better before. I will reword it now.

IMO, massfx contains a compound that can possibly be suppressive, and 6-bromo can possibly comvert to 6-bromotest. This is enough to make me believe that a very simple mild pct should be ran. Can a person run this without PCT yes. Would I no.

jds1978

Awards
I've posted a few times on this subject....i ran this stack and needed to do a mild pct...it wasnt until a couple weeks when it was over on my nipples started burning...ran 6oxo extreme at 5 a day for 12 days and now running l dopa...seems to be going away...everyone is different so to say you def. dont need a pct is bull....there have been a few guys on here with some problems after taking this stack.....anything that alters your test levels is going to alter your estrogen levels...

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
My information that 25r-diol is suppressive comes from another thread on here where PA was arguing with Dr.D. PA basically said that if it had any activity with the receptor then it would be suppressive. I am trying to locate the thread right now. This has been a while ago. I will go ahead and admit now that I can't link to any studies that show it is suppressive, I am just going on opinion. I realize that he has competing products and can be real abrasive, but I tend to agree with him on most subjects as no one can disprove him usually. It is also common sense to me that even weak compunds that have anabolic activity(unlike NO), no matter the binding affinity will cause suppression. This does not mean all out suppression like a harsh compound. Its just chemistry in order for a compund to create an anabolic effect through androgen receptors it must bind. If it binds it takes the place of natural test and consequently your body will lower test production. So in all fairness I will admit I can't 100% prove my point, but there is no information that I'm aware off that shows it is not suppressive. Sorry for any confusion I caused, I should have elaborated on my point better before. I will reword it now.

IMO, massfx contains a compound that can possibly be suppressive, and 6-bromo can possibly comvert to 6-bromotest. This is enough to make me believe that a very simple mild pct should be ran. Can a person run this without PCT yes. Would I no.
Ok n/m, I seen that a while back too. I think PA's one of the smartest guys in the biz as well, but when it comes to competitor products I take it lightly. I was just curious as I heard that elswhere too. L-Arginine has light activity as the androgen receptor too I wouldn't call it supressive.

The way I look at the Bromo isomer issue, it surely would convert as a PH to bromotest - but only at doses higher than recommended for PCT. Many AI's will have anabolic/androgenic activity but only at doses higher than needed for a pct. You may or may not have seen V00D00's log where he did a 6-Bromo pct with bloodwork and it came back spot-on, there was no supression for him. I'd love to see more with bloodwork though.