Epistane PCT, what choice do I have?

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
If I was doing a 4 week Epi cycle, 30/40/40/50 what should I use for PCT.... I have both Nolva and Clomid on hand.... Should I just stick to Nolva 40/40/20/20?

UofIlifting11

Awards
most ppl add an otc pct product in addition to a serm.....maybe look at diesel test hardcore or stoked/post cycle support.

Nolbandet102

Nolbandet102

Awards
Personally due to the supposed ability for EPI to act as an AI, I would use the nolva to block estrogen in breast tissue. As with any lowering of estrogen there is a potential for rebound and furthermore gyno. Selectively blokcing estrogen receptors in breast tissue will help greatly reduce your chance of getting gyno. Clomid is also solid, but because its activity takes place in the hypothalamus its more geared toward HTPA stimulation rather than gyno prevention. I would save your clomid for a cycle that will be more suppressive then EPI. Like said above use a SERM + an OTC product. For my EPI cycle I used Nolva + post cycle support.

Nolbandet102

Nolbandet102

Awards
I wouldn't use novedex xt(AI) immediately post EPI because your estrogen levels will already be low. Further suppression will increase possibilities of side effects including estrogen rebound and gyno. If you would like to use an AI like XT I would save it towards the end of your initial PCT when you have allowed your estrogen to find its equilibrium. So to answer your question I would go with Post cycle support or a test booster/natural estrogen modulator like it.

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man, I'll order up some post cycle support.... Like I said in my first post, I do have nolvadex (Tamoxifen ) in case of gyno symptom.