21 years old, 3 months post cycle. Help me fix my sex drive.

  1. Registered User
    RoboGiblets's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    127
    Rep Power
    164

    Exclamation 21 years old, 3 months post cycle. Help me fix my sex drive.


    3 months ago I ended my 2nd cycle, which was a 10 week 500mg/w test-e cycle. My last shot was 4/20. I did not get and do not have any bloodwork. My mistake, I know.

    For two weeks after the test I took 10mg Superdrol/ed. I took Nolva at 10mg/day for like the last 4 weeks of cycle to keep gyno at bay, and nolva at 20 mg/day for 2 weeks post, then 10mg/day for another week. I also took drive and activate xtreme for 4 weeks of PCT.

    I am 21, 6' 194lbs. I have a history of PH use.

    Currently I am experiencing a test crash of sorts. Low libido, girl thinks she's not attractive to me. Low energy in the gym. I want to engage in sex but it seems like the drive isn't there. No morning wood either. It's really ****ing with my head.

    Basically, I need to know what to do, AND FAST. Especially to keep my girl from leaving me. I can get test, clomid, torm, hcg, whatever i need.

    My first idea was to run a 6-weeker of test or something, and come off strong with clomid and HCG, but I don't know what to do at this point.

    PLEASE ADVISE ME

  2. Registered User
    Nolbandet102's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    29
    Posts
    111
    Rep Power
    166

    You need HTPA stimulation so your best bet IMO is going to be some clomid. I would run it 200/150/100 for your problem, the dose is a little bit higher then I would normally advise but you need LH stimulation bad. You could look into test boosters as well and run one with the clomid (Stoked would be great for this). I would stay away from HCG at this point as it can actually add to shutdown. Is great on cycle and in PCT for long harsh cycles, but in this situation it would be a temporary fix that could make the problem worse in the long run.
  3. Registered User
    RoboGiblets's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    127
    Rep Power
    164

    should I get clomid + sustain alpha?
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Nolbandet102's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    29
    Posts
    111
    Rep Power
    166

    Clomid + any test booster would be fine man. The test booster is more for the immediate libido problem. The clomid is to fix the actually issue that is causing your libido problem. The test booster will just help you get and keep an erection, while clomid is going to block estrogen at the hypothalamus and signal your body to increase LH output so test production can increase.
  5. Registered User
    RoboGiblets's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    127
    Rep Power
    164

    edit: nevermind.

    Ordered sustain alpha, trying to obtain clomid.
  6. Registered User
    matheje's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    55
    Rep Power
    103

    Quote Originally Posted by Nolbandet102 View Post
    You need HTPA stimulation so your best bet IMO is going to be some clomid. I would run it 200/150/100 for your problem, the dose is a little bit higher then I would normally advise but you need LH stimulation bad. You could look into test boosters as well and run one with the clomid (Stoked would be great for this). I would stay away from HCG at this point as it can actually add to shutdown. Is great on cycle and in PCT for long harsh cycles, but in this situation it would be a temporary fix that could make the problem worse in the long run.
    Hmmm. Is a possible solution to go to the Doc and tell him what you did and what your experiencing? Maybe he'll refer you to an endo...and fix this the right way.

    If you chase it around with this or that quick fix, you could end up with either (1) no results/improvement (2) being in worse condition and/or (3) making yourself a fkn nutcase over this.
  7. Registered User
    RoboGiblets's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    127
    Rep Power
    164

    Quote Originally Posted by matheje View Post
    Hmmm. Is a possible solution to go to the Doc and tell him what you did and what your experiencing? Maybe he'll refer you to an endo...and fix this the right way.

    If you chase it around with this or that quick fix, you could end up with either (1) no results/improvement (2) being in worse condition and/or (3) making yourself a fkn nutcase over this.
    I'd rather not deal with a doctor yet, unless I run out of options first. These are the reasons I'll try clomid first:

    Clomid is cheap. Everything is of a normal size. I still function sexually, but I just know that I'm not where I should be at 21 years old. I also have times where I'm not "on top of my game", which causes some psychological issues, which obviously exacerbates the problem. From what I've read, clomid fixes issues like this commonly.

    I'm going to try a LOW clomid dose, like 10-20mg a day for a few weeks, plus Sustain Alpha.

    If that doesn't work, I'm going back on test and talking to a doctor.
  8. Registered User
    matheje's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    55
    Rep Power
    103

    Quote Originally Posted by RoboGiblets View Post
    I also have times where I'm not "on top of my game", which causes some psychological issues, which obviously exacerbates the problem. From what I've read, clomid fixes issues like this commonly.
    This is more or less what I was getting at. Once your head is involved, it almost doesn't matter what your condition is physically, you're gonna be worrying, losing confidence, etc.

    That's why I suggested going to the Doc...he'll get you back on track physically and KNOWING that you're hormones are in balance, etc. you can let things take their natural course.
  9. Registered User
    russianstar's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    russia
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,322
    Rep Power
    1263

    I would use clomid at exactly the dosage before mentioned, and diesel test is a good extra, pm me if you want me too really help you out, there are loads of options to get everything working again.
  10. Registered User
    The_Reverend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    37
    Posts
    892
    Rep Power
    549

    The above mentioned dose of clomid is overkill. Most people get away with 25 or 50mgs daily for HPTA stimulation. Plus the sides get kind of bad at that dose. Only if you're not getting results at a low dose should you consider increasing it to 100mgs or higher.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. NO SEX DRIVE for over 2 years
    By the tiger in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 12-29-2010, 06:32 PM
  2. Help! No sex drive 4 months after TREN!
    By boblah in forum General Chat
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-02-2009, 09:36 AM
  3. 3 Months Post SD CYCLE Blood Test
    By MashedPotato in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 10-29-2007, 03:04 PM
  4. whats best for bringing sex drive back up post cycle?
    By OmarJackson in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 02-09-2005, 09:45 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in