Dem congress holds only 6%.....

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
she has been terrible as has the entire congress. Hell, they make Geroge W. look popular.

I love it, they came in with two major items on the agenda
1. get us out of Iraq, and instead it has been a surge
2. lower gas prices (ok, we all know how that worked out)

maybe this country is better with a dem president and rep. congress. this combination now sure is not working

Squeaks4ver

Squeaks4ver

Awards
  • Established
any country would be better if one party was in power.. its how you get things done. other wise you end up like the UN. Bush had it right, if he were a dictator.. things would be so much easier.. and i am sure EVERY LAST person in power will say that. Just some wont be stupid enough to say it in public lol.

The reality is.. this do nothing congress has no idea how to even mentally walk, let alone show up to fight for anything they think they feel is right. They were elected ONLY by taking the other side of whatever the republicans were saying...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
maybe this country is better with a dem president and rep. congress. this combination now sure is not working
i also like a split congress, with the senate controlled by one party, and the house controlled by the other. it forces partisanship on bills.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i also like a split congress, with the senate controlled by one party, and the house controlled by the other. it forces partisanship on bills.
agree, since we both know that the 2 party system will be with us for the forseable future