Is Obama really BLACK????

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ok i want to make this very clear off the bat that im not talking sh!t or trying to insult anyone.
that being said,

Can you really call someone that is half black half white a BLACK person????
he is in fact 50% white and he was raised by his white famiy.

i dont understand why when someone who is "mixed" is popular that they are called black.
-Tiger Woods ( first "black" golfer to.....)
-Hallie Berry ( first " black" woman to....)

i have a niece and nephew that are half black. i dont see them as white or black. but from what everyone else says i guess they`re black. even tho they are being raised by my white sister in law.

i only bring this whole thing up because all you hear about is how there might be a black man in the white house, but just to say it one last time, he is only 50% black.

how about the first non-white man in the white house.

anyone else thinking this too?????

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I had no clue he was even mixed!?!?

I think that should be stressed a lil more if they want to pul the whole first "black" man thing.... If race is gonna really be playin any part of this here then at least tell it how it is.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I had no clue he was even mixed!?!?

I think that should be stressed a lil more if they want to pul the whole first "black" man thing.... If race is gonna really be playin any part of this here then at least tell it how it is.

agreed! if him being black is such a big deal to voters i think they should be a little more open about his white background.

im 75% german and 25% scottish. if someone asks me what i am i say german AND scottish. i dont just pick one. because thats not true.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i also want to put out there that i have NOTHING against Obama. i voted for clinton but will vote for Obama if he gets the nod.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
I very much doubt Obama wants to be called half whatever. He knows that he's getting a huge number of votes by the black community, he is counting on those votes. No way he is going to stress that he is half cast.

When does the showdown between him and HC end anyway? does one of them normally drop out when it looks like its over or what?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I very much doubt Obama wants to be called half whatever. He knows that he's getting a huge number of votes by the black community, he is counting on those votes. No way he is going to stress that he is half cast.
He also knows he cannot win on black votes alone. He needs votes from the non-black community, too. So, he would prefer to let blacks see him as black and whites see him as half-white.

When does the showdown between him and HC end anyway? does one of them normally drop out when it looks like its over or what?
There might not be any showdown as such. Pennsylvania should be important. Clinton may win. Obama will try to narrow the gap to neutralize any real advantage Clinton may have as a consequence of a victory. The states after Pennsylvania would also be strategically important. The super-delegates are likely to wait to see the outcome of Pennsylvania. Should Obama do very well there, there may be a surge to back him. That would imply pressure on Clinton drop out. Falling short of this, I do not see Clinton dropping out. Obama, by no chance, as he argues he leads on the basis of pledged delegates. One thing is clear: The longer the tussle within the democratic party lasts, the weaker the eventual winner will be, and the more mileage McCain will pile up.

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
agreed! if him being black is such a big deal to voters i think they should be a little more open about his white background.

im 75% german and 25% scottish. if someone asks me what i am i say german AND scottish. i dont just pick one. because thats not true.

He's COMPLETELY open about his mixed heritage. Its mentioned all the time and it doesnt matter if he mentions it or not (which he does), black people will see him as black because of the way this country has historically seen mixed race people.

The reason that he is conisdered "black", just as Halle and Tiger(although Tiger is more black than anything else, as indigenious people from Thialand are an admixture of the Negrito)goes back to racism is this country also. Back in the day, you had what was called the "one drop rule". Basically it meant, that if u had one drop of black blood, u were considered black. That is a something that has just gone on and on. So, when u see a mixed race person, they are called "black", even though they are just as much the other race as they are black.

I found it humorous that while the contoversy with Obama's church was going on, many white people wanted explainations about his feeling on race, while also calling him black man. Dont get me wrong, he calls himself a black man as well, but I think that comes more from traditional sociological views than anything else.

Take a look at Warren G. Harding family and tell me that Obama would be the "first black president"

Warren G. Harding

What he did was called "passing".

diminuendo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The first clue that he is black is the first part of his name: Warren G.

Who the hell cares anyway. How are we supposed to get passed race when that is all the people for whom we are supposed to overlook their race (minorities) focus on. For the record, I am a minority. I chose not to capitalize on grants and scholarships that would have awarded me for being such because to do so is to recognize a difference in the races...which I am opposed to. Until we minorities stop whining about what we deserve because of our race, racism will exist. Damn self-fulfilling prophecies.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
what do you mean? he's an arab related to osama bin laden.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
This reminds me of the skit on the chapelle show were there was a racail draft, honestly though its sad that this years election is going to be based more on race and gender bias then the normal political rhetoric we are use too.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Thought this was fitting:

The Audacity of Rhetoric
By Thomas Sowell
Wednesday, March 26, 2008

It is painful to watch defenders of Barack Obama tying themselves into knots trying to evade the obvious.

Some are saying that Senator Obama cannot be held responsible for what his pastor, Jeremiah Wright, said. In their version of events, Barack Obama just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time -- and a bunch of mean-spirited people are trying to make something out of it.

It makes a good story, but it won't stand up under scrutiny.

Barack Obama's own account of his life shows that he consciously sought out people on the far left fringe. In college, "I chose my friends carefully," he said in his first book, "Dreams From My Father."

These friends included "Marxist professors and structural feminists and punk rock performance poets" -- in Obama's own words -- as well as the "more politically active black students." He later visited a former member of the terrorist Weatherman underground, who endorsed him when he ran for state senator.

Obama didn't just happen to encounter Jeremiah Wright, who just happened to say some way out things. Jeremiah Wright is in the same mold as the kinds of people Barack Obama began seeking out in college -- members of the left, anti-American counter-culture.

In Shelby Steele's brilliantly insightful book about Barack Obama -- "A Bound Man" -- it is painfully clear that Obama was one of those people seeking a racial identity that he had never really experienced in growing up in a white world. He was trying to become a convert to blackness, as it were -- and, like many converts, he went overboard.

Nor has Obama changed in recent years. His voting record in the U.S. Senate is the furthest left of any Senator. There is a remarkable consistency in what Barack Obama has done over the years, despite inconsistencies in what he says.

The irony is that Obama's sudden rise politically to the level of being the leading contender for his party's presidential nomination has required him to project an entirely different persona, that of a post-racial leader who can heal divisiveness and bring us all together.

The ease with which he has accomplished this chameleon-like change, and entranced both white and black Democrats, is a tribute to the man's talent and a warning about his reliability.

There is no evidence that Obama ever sought to educate himself on the views of people on the other end of the political spectrum, much less reach out to them. He reached out from the left to the far left. That's bringing us all together?

Is "divisiveness" defined as disagreeing with the agenda of the left? Who on the left was ever called divisive by Obama before that became politically necessary in order to respond to revelations about Jeremiah Wright?

One sign of Obama's verbal virtuosity was his equating a passing comment by his grandmother -- "a typical white person," he says -- with an organized campaign of public vilification of America in general and white America in particular, by Jeremiah Wright.

Since all things are the same, except for the differences, and different except for the similarities, it is always possible to make things look similar verbally, however different they are in the real world.

Among the many desperate gambits by defenders of Senator Obama and Jeremiah Wright is to say that Wright's words have a "resonance" in the black community.

There was a time when the Ku Klux Klan's words had a resonance among whites, not only in the South but in other states. Some people joined the KKK in order to advance their political careers. Did that make it OK? Is it all just a matter of whose ox is gored?

While many whites may be annoyed by Jeremiah Wright's words, a year from now most of them will probably have forgotten about him. But many blacks who absorb his toxic message can still be paying for it, big-time, for decades to come.

Why should young blacks be expected to work to meet educational standards, or even behavioral standards, if they believe the message that all their problems are caused by whites, that the deck is stacked against them? That is ultimately a message of hopelessness, however much audacity it may have.

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
See, this is why I can't wait for the people of the U.S. to progress as a nation to the point where diverse ethnics is commonplace in major gov't office positions. I hear more talk about Obama's ethnicity And Hilary's gender than I do about their political strategies or their integrity as people. As I stated in a different political thread, 'who cares what color you are or what chromosome
pair you were born with as long as you can do a better job in office than your predecessor?'

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Politicians: 50% this 50% that, but there ALL 100% BS!!!!!!!!

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
It just kills me why some people are choosing to vote this year just see a black/woman president. I am just happy opera didn't run because she would have got the black, female, and day time tv watchers votes. Damn country is @ss backwards but oh well.

young4life

Awards
  • Established
See, this is why I can't wait for the people of the U.S. to progress as a nation to the point where diverse ethnics is commonplace in major gov't office positions. I hear more talk about Obama's ethnicity And Hilary's gender than I do about their political strategies or their integrity as people. As I stated in a different political thread, 'who cares what color you are or what chromosome
pair you were born with as long as you can do a better job in office than your predecessor?'
Well said!!!!!!! :cheers: PLEASE NO MORE BUSH'S AND BUSH WANTABEE'S. Hillary or Obama will get my vote come election time.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well put. Solid post. Reps.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
The funny thing is that chad is black. He gets so tan, the mofo is black.

But not seriously... since Obama is black and white, how could he ever be racist? If so, he'd be racist against himself, lololol.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
The funny thing is that chad is black. He gets so tan, the mofo is black.

But not seriously... since Obama is black and white, how could he ever be racist against white people ala' the orator pastor? If so, he'd be racist against himself, lololol.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
I remember one of his speeches when Kerry was running and Obama was talking about how since he's half black and half white he would never be considered a white person, only as a black man.

oldscool63

Awards
I knew he was half/half. I don't consider him either. I just consider him a man....same as any other guy.

Unfortunately, society looks and says "hey..that person has some black in them...that makes them BLACK".

We ALL have some growing up to do...

Personally, it just doesn't matter. As long as Bush is gone, we are ALL better off!

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I knew he was half/half. I don't consider him either. I just consider him a man....same as any other guy.

Unfortunately, society looks and says "hey..that person has some black in them...that makes them BLACK".

We ALL have some growing up to do...

Personally, it just doesn't matter. As long as Bush is gone, we are ALL better off!

agreed but should he be getting votes for being black or for what he stands for?

from what it looks like he is getting the black vote just because he is black. nothing else.

oldscool63

Awards
agreed but should he be getting votes for being black or for what he stands for?

from what it looks like he is getting the black vote just because he is black. nothing else.
If people wanna vote for him because he's black, that's their business.

I'm sure there are people who won't vote for him because he's black. That's their business, too.

I think people should vote for him because of what he stands for.

Keep in mind, women are voting in record numbers because Hiliary is, some say,a woman!

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established

Obama doesn't have the luxury of appearing "white", hence he gets labelled as a black man and he's lived his life as such. I think he's done a pretty good job of not playing the race card compared to the likes of Jackson or Sharpton. The race issue is being foisted upon him by the media for the purposes of sensationalism IMO.

He has certainly paid the black vote some attention and though there are some who will undoubtedly give him their vote just because he looks black, I think more blacks will vote for him because they, as a group, tend to be of the more liberal to moderate Democrat persuasion (particularly in the southern states)..and that's what Obama is unabashedly offering. At a whopping 13% of population, I really don't know why people make such a big deal over this.

This issue over his preacher is stupid IMO. I didn't live my life by what my pasture said nor did I really even know what his political motivations even were...I was just being bored in church and waiting to be dismissed.

young4life

Awards
  • Established

This is true. I was a true Hillary fan until I started actually listening to Obama's message and watching how he carries himself during the debates, and yes, I'm black. Both of them are full of sh!t, but for me, I have to decide who "I" think will deliver the sh!t better in the long run. Honestly, I would be happy with either one.

Both of them keep shooting themselfs in the foot - Hillary with that big fat lie and Obama with that off the wall preacher. I wouldn't go to a church that preaches that bullsh!t, plus stay there for 20yrs!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Obama doesn't have the luxury of appearing "white", hence he gets labelled as a black man and he's lived his life as such. I think he's done a pretty good job of not playing the race card compared to the likes of Jackson or Sharpton. The race issue is being foisted upon him by the media for the purposes of sensationalism IMO.

He has certainly paid the black vote some attention and though there are some who will undoubtedly give him their vote just because he looks black, I think more blacks will vote for him because they, as a group, tend to be of the more liberal to moderate Democrat persuasion (particularly in the southern states)..and that's what Obama is unabashedly offering. At a whopping 13% of population, I really don't know why people make such a big deal over this.

This issue over his preacher is stupid IMO. I didn't live my life by what my pasture said nor did I really even know what his political motivations even were...I was just being bored in church and waiting to be dismissed.
:goodpost:

young4life

Awards
  • Established
It's well known that most church goers take what their pastor say to heart weather it's wrong or right. Example, 2004 elections, those big name churches sold that faith based garbage Bush was pushing to their flock and they ate it up. They're still waiting for what Bush promised them.

I'm sure Obama's political veiws is FAR from what his pastor's political veiws are; but it will make some wonder as to how much of it he sucked up.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's well known that most church goers take what their pastor say to heart weather it's wrong or right...
Most critical church-goers form their own opinions. It would be surprising, if Obama, with his gifted intellect, would absorb ideas indiscriminately and without filtering.

Dadof2

Dadof2

Awards
  • Established
It just sucks that our politics has been reduced to this: Voting for a woman because she is a woman, or voting for a black guy because he is black, or voting for a crazy guy because you think he will scare Muslims.

How about we vote for the candidate who promises to respect our liberty?

How about we vote for the candidate who promises to stay the hell out of our lives?

Granted, in this election this candidate doesn't exist, but that is for another thread.

This cult of personality that has been constructed by the media, and the dominant political parties is killing this country. We are driving headlong into fascism, and all we can worry about is whether or not other people will think we are cooler for embracing the ethnic minority or the woman (and Hillary's womanhood is highly suspect)

young4life

Awards
  • Established
How about we vote for the candidate who promises to respect our liberty?

How about we vote for the candidate who promises to stay the hell out of our lives?

Granted, in this election this candidate doesn't exist, but that is for another thread.
I guess we have to vote for the least of three evils.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I guess we have to vote for the least of three evils.

true. and the winner will have a lot of bush sh!t to unfcuk!
bush might even try starting a war with iran before he moves out of the white house! lil fcuker!:rasp::rant:

aristo3369

Banned
Awards

I will have to disagree with you on this one. Remember the media is making this case an issue. You can say that about each candidate if you want to. You can divide this argument into 10 different category: (race, gender group, age, religion,etc. take your pick. I will cast my vote on the candidate that shares my view and the one that appear to be somewhat honest. I know that is very hard to find in a politician, but among the three we have running, it shouldn't be too hard to choose from.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I will have to disagree with you on this one. Remember the media is making this case an issue. You can say that about each candidate if you want to. You can divide this argument into 10 different category: (race, gender group, age, religion,etc. take your pick. I will cast my vote on the candidate that shares my view and the one that appear to be somewhat honest. I know that is very hard to find in a politician, but among the three we have running, it shouldn't be too hard to choose from.

all i`m really saying is that he shouldn`t get votes just for being black, especially since he IS half WHITE!

and one more question (not just to you)
do you think his white mom and grandmom who raised him would be welcome in his anti white church?????
just a thought.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thats cool... an anti white church eh?

I really do hope that he doesnt embrace his pastors teaching too much. This is really great. I think we're damned if we do damned if we dont already, cant wait till I have to worry about farting and being called racist or getting sued. My "rights" are restricted enough as it is.

aristo3369

Banned
Awards
all i`m really saying is that he shouldn`t get votes just for being black, especially since he IS half WHITE!

and one more question (not just to you)
do you think his white mom and grandmom who raised him would be welcome in his anti white church?????
just a thought.
Chad, remember whites attend this church also, take a look at some of the clippings that are being aired on T.V. Even Bill Clinton has attended this church. Remember we all cannot be held accountable for what others say, even if it's our pastor, the majority of american's know that these are not Mr. Obama view. I can think of some of the comments and things my friends have said in the past, but some of their comments are not my view. Remember all of these things which are coming out is just a part of politics. Remember all of the negative things many catholics were saying about Mitt Romney's pastor. If he had became the Republican candidate, some of his pastors anti-american statement would have surfaced and became an issue for the media to talk about. The point I'm trying to make is that we cannot be held accountable for others view, unless we share their view point. Just my opinion.

diminuendo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If you took trinity and replaced all the references to "black" with "white" i.e. a white church that upheld a white value system promoting whiteness that paid homage to the mother whiteland you can bet that church would have already been burnt to the ground...some ignoramuses think only white male Americans can be racists.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
ok i want to make this very clear off the bat that im not talking sh!t or trying to insult anyone.
that being said,

Can you really call someone that is half black half white a BLACK person????
he is in fact 50% white and he was raised by his white famiy.

i dont understand why when someone who is "mixed" is popular that they are called black.
-Tiger Woods ( first "black" golfer to.....)
-Hallie Berry ( first " black" woman to....)

i have a niece and nephew that are half black. i dont see them as white or black. but from what everyone else says i guess they`re black. even tho they are being raised by my white sister in law.

i only bring this whole thing up because all you hear about is how there might be a black man in the white house, but just to say it one last time, he is only 50% black.

how about the first non-white man in the white house.

anyone else thinking this too?????
"ONLY" 50%?? By the rules set down during slavery (and still clearly in use in US "society"), if ONLY ONE of one's great grandparents is black, then one is black - an 'octaroon', in the old speech - and therefore still property. IIRC they were prized as servants and prostitutes because the preponderance of 'white blood' was considered to 'improve' them.

We've done away with racial slavery (wage-slavery is doing fine, thanks), but we haven't done away with the unconscious assumption that part-black = black. To be fair, a similar sensitivity exists w/ Asiatic facial characteristics (ie, discernible Asiatic features = Asian), but it doesn't have the emotional loading of Negroid facial characteristics in this country, so it doesn't stand out, especially in cases like Tiger Woods (Asiatic features + Negroid features = black).

Halle Berry & Lena Horne, OTOH, have mostly Caucasian features, but Negroid bone structure (most particularly the cheekbones), lending them an exotic quality that's hard to pin down; in any event their racial identity gets obscured by their beauty and sexual appeal (part of how free octaroons were able to travel in the circles they did).

I suspect everyone of every race does this quite unconsciously, much the way we look at crowds wondering if anyone looks familiar: if we don't know any black people (???), our minds will filter out the black faces in the crowd, we won't even see them 'cause we're too busy scanning all the *other* faces - if we don't know any whites, the filter "removes" the white faces.

Perhaps more technical a response than you wanted, but I *am* a wordy soul....

aristo3369

Banned
Awards
If you took trinity and replaced all the references to "black" with "white" i.e. a white church that upheld a white value system promoting whiteness that paid homage to the mother whiteland you can bet that church would have already been burnt to the ground...some ignoramuses think only white male Americans can be racists.
Where have you been all of these years. There are thousands of both white and black churches across america..... like what you are referencing. Remember some of the churches that stood in the 60's are still standing today.... and they only cater to one race and one race only. Remember this church is only getting lots of attention because one of our presidental candidates attended this church. There are thousands of churches across america that carry this type of rhetoric. As I said, you cannot hold an individual accountable for the mindset of one individual.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
Any y'all watch an entire sermon of Rev. Wright's? Or just those clips that started making the rounds in the last month? Any y'all ever go to a black church, hang out with black preachers, get a feel for the oratorical style?

I understand people's being shocked by Rev. Wright's remarks, torn out of context as they were (personally, I think the Clinton campaign is behind this whole escapade), but a MAJOR point of the 'bully pulpit' is to convict the sinners of their sins, to rail against the wrong-doers and to afflict the comfortable with their shortcomings in the eyes of God.

A sermon is supposed to provide moral instruction; it's supposed to make us look at things that maybe we don't want to look at, it's supposed to show us the errors of our ways and offer correction. Here's what I've drawn from the larger context of the sermons that have spawned most controversial clips:

We as individuals should avoid pride and error,we should do good works for the love of God and our fellows, and acknowledge that we too have "fallen short", and seek to atone, to make amends - and *we as a nation* must also avoid pride, and *we as a nation* must do good for the love of God and our fellows, not simply chase the almighty dollar and the power that it brings...AND we must confess our sins *as a nation* and acknowledge that we too have fallen short *as a nation* - and seek to atone, to make amends for the harm we have done.​

THAT is what I get out of at least TWO of the currently-controversial sermons of Rev. Wright. What I get out of the controversy around Rev. Wright is that there is still a pavlovian response to racial fears in this country; I also get what Obama means when he says Wright doesn't credit the nation for the changes and the very many and tangible improvements that have been made in pursuit of racial justice, equality, etc. To play the Devil's Advocate for a moment (or would it be Angel's?), it is not the mission of any true minister to praise his flock but to chasten it, and to recall its members to a sense of purpose, a fresh focus on what's important in life. In that, Rev. Wright's track record speaks for itself.

aristo3369

Banned
Awards
Any y'all watch an entire sermon of Rev. Wright's? Or just those clips that started making the rounds in the last month? Any y'all ever go to a black church, hang out with black preachers, get a feel for the oratorical style?

I understand people's being shocked by Rev. Wright's remarks, torn out of context as they were (personally, I think the Clinton campaign is behind this whole escapade), but a MAJOR point of the 'bully pulpit' is to convict the sinners of their sins, to rail against the wrong-doers and to afflict the comfortable with their shortcomings in the eyes of God.

A sermon is supposed to provide moral instruction; it's supposed to make us look at things that maybe we don't want to look at, it's supposed to show us the errors of our ways and offer correction. Here's what I've drawn from the larger context of the sermons that have spawned most controversial clips:

We as individuals should avoid pride and error,we should do good works for the love of God and our fellows, and acknowledge that we too have "fallen short", and seek to atone, to make amends - and *we as a nation* must also avoid pride, and *we as a nation* must do good for the love of God and our fellows, not simply chase the almighty dollar and the power that it brings...AND we must confess our sins *as a nation* and acknowledge that we too have fallen short *as a nation* - and seek to atone, to make amends for the harm we have done.​

THAT is what I get out of at least TWO of the currently-controversial sermons of Rev. Wright. What I get out of the controversy around Rev. Wright is that there is still a pavlovian response to racial fears in this country; I also get what Obama means when he says Wright doesn't credit the nation for the changes and the very many and tangible improvements that have been made in pursuit of racial justice, equality, etc. To play the Devil's Advocate for a moment (or would it be Angel's?), it is not the mission of any true minister to praise his flock but to chasten it, and to recall its members to a sense of purpose, a fresh focus on what's important in life. In that, Rev. Wright's track record speaks for itself.
I agree with you 100%. Well put!

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I knew Obama was not 100% black. I guess the correct term is mullato right ? I'm sure his political advisors told him to identify himself as a black man. I never go out and say I'm 25% this and 25% that myself, I just say I'm an American so maybe he does it to avoid useless questions as well.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
This is a great thread. I've been thinking this ever since the election started so I guess I'm not alone. With a white mom & a black dad I was suprised to see him 'ride the wave' of trying to get all the black votes on the basis that he's "black" when he's just as much white. The bottom line unfortunately is I really don't think either Dem cadidate is qualified or experienced to run this country. Why didn't Gore run? Now that would've been a no brainer.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

young4life

Awards
  • Established
I think Obama did not want to be labled a black man, a half black man, half white man or what ever. He wanted to run on simply being a "MAN". But unfortunately, in today's political environment, you knew this was going to happen. If most people could get pass this issue, he would probably win in a land slide. Could he possibly be any worse than Bush.........