Uh..Why was this forum closed for so long?

Vtaper

Awards
Glad to see it open.....Do we shut er' down again after November?

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
just give it a few days and you'll see why again. something about political discussions leads people to act uncivil. that is NOT directed at anyone in particular, pretty much a general observation

Vtaper

Awards
Yeah, kinda what I was thinking. Maybe they should just close it down and bring back the forum with all the pics of hot women.

Ahhhhhhhh......those were the good old days.:chick:

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
It doesn't matter that it was shutdown really, people just moved political convo's to general chat. Although I do think it's a good idea to discuss these things this year especially.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
It doesn't matter that it was shutdown really, people just moved political convo's to general chat. Although I do think it's a good idea to discuss these things this year especially.
yeah, they really did move into general chat and the articles section. i agree it needs to be discussed, i just don't really get why people get so heated over it. to each his own i guess

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
yeah, they really did move into general chat and the articles section. i agree it needs to be discussed, i just don't really get why people get so heated over it. to each his own i guess

I agree. I almost never see anyone agreeing. Most people seem to be true believers. I for one do learn alot by reading peoples comments, and often times it changes my opinion on things.